Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 32 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » November 7, 2014 7:36am | Report
Fk you Rama.

Your "legendary" Rama means mosquito **** when you auto-lock and go feed the enemy 0/5 and generally not being a great help.

His teammate/clanmate is no different as well. This Ne Zha just jungles away IN JOUST, which makes him end up with a lack of xp and feeds the enemy as well.

This is exactly why sometimes i dread playing joust. YOU'RE THE ONLY SANE MAN IN THE TEAM. AGAINST A PRE-MADE PARTY.

Watch out if you get teamed with players with the tag <GOVN0>. They don't communicate and they generally suck (I HAD to put it out there.)

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 7, 2014 8:13am | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

AGAINST A PRE-MADE PARTY.)

my biggest problem in joust

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KingLion » November 9, 2014 12:53pm | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

Fk you Rama.

Your "legendary" Rama means mosquito **** when you auto-lock and go feed the enemy 0/5 and generally not being a great help.

His teammate/clanmate is no different as well. This Ne Zha just jungles away IN JOUST, which makes him end up with a lack of xp and feeds the enemy as well.

This is exactly why sometimes i dread playing joust. YOU'RE THE ONLY SANE MAN IN THE TEAM. AGAINST A PRE-MADE PARTY.

Watch out if you get teamed with players with the tag <GOVN0>. They don't communicate and they generally suck (I HAD to put it out there.)

I've always found the joust map too small for a 3v3 gamemode to be honest. Ill rather have it be a 2 v 2 really, so people don't get too smart and start jungling all game while you die in lane cause of 2 v 3.

KingLion

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » November 25, 2014 10:26pm | Report
You ever have those really, really frustrating matches where nothing you do works out for you? Where you get caught in everybody's ****, but your **** does nothing to anyone? The feeling where if you did the same **** any other match, you'd be succeeding? Two times in a ****ing row:

Would have done better, but everyone else on my team was luckier than me on the last hits, even if I was doing most of the damage to certain individuals, but that's not even what frustrated me. Focused both matches so hard and couldn't escape anything. Hell, numerous times in the top one, I'd get grabbed by Merc, only to immediately get rooted by Scylla while my beads were down.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » November 27, 2014 9:30pm | Report
Ok, so I get into a game, immediately our kuang (the jungle) starts complaining about how "He HATES ks!" and I really didn't care about what happened in his last 5 matches. I was playing solo Chaac because I was being forced to by the kuang who decided to autolock when I called jungle first... but that's not what I have to complain about. As soon as we get into lane, I do a ton of damage to the other solo, and guess what? Kuang tries to steal it but our nu wa ults and takes it. I really didn't care that nu wa took it, but right away kuang says, and I quote, "Nu Wa you are a f***ing c**t go die in a hole you b***h"

From there on whenever something happened, kuang responded by either calling me or nu wa a "D*** sucking w****" or complaining about how "CHAAC IS USELESS" even though I was the one giving him ALL of his kills (he was ksing me).

I HATE the matchmaking system SO much, all I get is autolockers, people like kuang, and people who only know how to play one role that end up screwing up the game. I am a level 30 with a fairly decent elo and I keep getting people like that who almost have NO IDEA how to play the game.

Also, just a side note, hi-rez doesn't know how to make assassins that aren't OP on release (I was going against a kuang who fell behind about 5 levels, but got a ton of kills on the best players we had... hes just too op, even a new player can go 10-0 with him (unless youre the kuang that was on my team...)

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 29, 2014 2:38pm | Report
Hi-rez knows how to make assassins (kuang is a mage) but they don't know how to release a balanced god (all gods are broken on release and not so broken as LoL champs on release. Hi-rez just breaks them 10x as bad)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » November 29, 2014 4:11pm | Report
smotefore and dotofore outbreak on mobafiremasterracesite

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/general/on-the-subject-of-warwick-32705

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » November 29, 2014 4:23pm | Report
And this is QQ worthy?
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » November 29, 2014 4:27pm | Report
Every tiem I get to promo, I loze.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » November 29, 2014 4:32pm | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

And this is QQ worthy?

yes

Janitsu

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }