Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 47 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Decepticonix » November 12, 2015 6:45pm | Report
Stuke99 wrote:

Ok Finland, you need help.

TF is Finland?

Decepticonix

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » November 12, 2015 6:55pm | Report
A country.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Decepticonix » November 12, 2015 6:59pm | Report
GameGeekFan wrote:

A country.

Honestly, I'm not gonna lie to you, I just look that up, and I thought it had like another meaning to it...

But seriously tho back 2 the future...

It's perfectly normal to say that you don't want their criticism, right? Cause I've been thinking about it all day, and honestly, Idk if that's like the way to go.

Decepticonix

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » November 12, 2015 7:05pm | Report
Meh it depends if theyre a **** about it or not.

I would take it as a suggestion. Like maybe he is right, ill try it later.

You are going to handle criticism one way or the other. Better to learn how to handle it now then later.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Decepticonix » November 12, 2015 7:09pm | Report
GameGeekFan wrote:

Meh it depends if theyre a **** about it or not.

I would take it as a suggestion. Like maybe he is right, ill try it later.

You are going to handle criticism one way or the other. Better to learn how to handle it now then later.

Well... ok.

I still think it's HEAVILY Ironic to ask for criticism, yet loathe receiving it. But thanks anyways

oh yeah, and StukeDawg

"Ok Finland, you need help."

Edit: OK nvm: JUST checked back at the photo you posted xD. Aparentally hes saying that people in Finland lag a lot

Either you're referencing something, or you were doing a research project that involves Finland and it's history

And what I mean by that is "Why call me Finland?"

Decepticonix

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » November 12, 2015 7:18pm | Report
Ummm, let me just clarify some stuff here. If I'm in a conquest match, and everyone is on 4th item, and I see someone that has failed to buy movement speed whatsoever, I'm going to at least say to the person "you should probably grab boots mate." If I see someone die 9 times, keep complaining about dying, and then look and see they haven't bought Purification Beads, I'm going to say, "hey, maybe you wouldn't be dying so much if you bought beads".

I'm not going to criticize people's builds, but I'll still make a suggestion if someone's really struggling. If they don't take the suggestion, I'll drop it, but I'm not going to sit by and watch someone build Ah Muzen Cab in a conquest match like a tank and not at least ask "are you doing this for the lols? It's cool if you are but if you're not you might want to add some power to that build xD"

*You'd be surprised how often people aren't doing it for the lols*
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » November 12, 2015 7:31pm | Report
Decepticonix wrote:

TF is Finland?

Not only a Nordic Country but the character in the GIF from a web comic series called Scandinavia and the World.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » November 12, 2015 7:40pm | Report
Decepticonix wrote:

Well... ok.

I still think it's HEAVILY Ironic to ask for criticism, yet loathe receiving it. But thanks anyways

oh yeah, and StukeDawg

"Ok Finland, you need help."

Edit: OK nvm: JUST checked back at the photo you posted xD. Aparentally hes saying that people in Finland lag a lot

Either you're referencing something, or you were doing a research project that involves Finland and it's history

And what I mean by that is "Why call me Finland?"

Im not sayng to ask for criticism 24/7, just listen to it and use your reasoning. Dont be a douche if they were being sincere, only be that way if they are belittling you, but even still check if your build actually needs some work.

Just at least listen and use reasoning. Also saying straight up that you dont want their criticism is really rude. Pls dont do that.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Decepticonix » November 12, 2015 7:40pm | Report
Zilby wrote:

Ummm, let me just clarify some stuff here. If I'm in a conquest match, and everyone is on 4th item, and I see someone that has failed to buy movement speed whatsoever, I'm going to at least say to the person "you should probably grab boots mate." If I see someone die 9 times, keep complaining about dying, and then look and see they haven't bought Purification Beads, I'm going to say, "hey, maybe you wouldn't be dying so much if you bought beads".

I'm not going to criticize people's builds, but I'll still make a suggestion if someone's really struggling. If they don't take the suggestion, I'll drop it, but I'm not going to sit by and watch someone build Ah Muzen Cab in a conquest match like a tank and not at least ask "are you doing this for the lols? It's cool if you are but if you're not you might want to add some power to that build xD"

*You'd be surprised how often people aren't doing it for the lols*

hmmmm...

I mean when u say it like that, thats fine by me, but the thing is is just the WAY the person says it.

Ok so maybe its not someone who I know closest to me, Ill receive their criticism, but its the way the person says it. Cause you can be like a good person and say it in a very harsh way.

I honestly, don't mind people criticising in that way (still hate it regardless), but if you say it in a way that ****ish, then Idk if I should listen to you or not...

Decepticonix

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Decepticonix » November 12, 2015 7:43pm | Report
GameGeekFan wrote:

Im not sayng to ask for criticism 24/7, just listen to it and use your reasoning. Dont be a douche if they were being sincere, only be that way if they are belittling you, but even still check if your build actually needs some work.

Just at least listen and use reasoning. Also saying straight up that you dont want their criticism is really rude. Pls dont do that.

Alright. I mean, I'm not rude like that, nor have I gone around saying it (there were times that I do felt like saying OUT of legit defense), but I kinda get it now.

Decepticonix

View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }