Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 46 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Demolibium » October 20, 2015 8:06pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

Dear sir how do you drink your coffee? black? (if yes) and why? because of the taste?

if yes on both questions then according to a recent study you are a narcistic sadist

EDIT: added in better grammar

I dont drink coffee ._.
Also thats why i only play arena..... Conquest is too uh....
Signature made by me ofcourse :P
And here is my dear Signature Shoppe
Check out these guides which i adore:-
Fenrir Guide by DarkJaw
Anubis guide also by DarkJaw
Sobek guide also by DarkJaw
Agni guide by Nimec
Vulcan guide by Jordenito
Skype- vidit.agarwal97 (do not make fun this is my name =.=)

Demolibium

Prominent (32)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » October 20, 2015 8:41pm | Report
Demolibrium :o!

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Demolibium » October 21, 2015 7:36am | Report
Greenevers wrote:

Demolibrium :o!

Hola Greenyverse.
I see you've given up on loki ._.
Signature made by me ofcourse :P
And here is my dear Signature Shoppe
Check out these guides which i adore:-
Fenrir Guide by DarkJaw
Anubis guide also by DarkJaw
Sobek guide also by DarkJaw
Agni guide by Nimec
Vulcan guide by Jordenito
Skype- vidit.agarwal97 (do not make fun this is my name =.=)

Demolibium

Prominent (32)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Decepticonix » November 12, 2015 1:04pm | Report
I guess I want to QQ on my behalf to builds and how people that I meet randomly critique on them.

See... honestly, I'm annoyed when people look at what I am building, and that they have the audacity to critique on them. In my opinion, the only time that I would let someone critique on what I'm building is if I know the person well.
Like here's the thing about the way that I'm thinking: "My friends are my business, not yours." and what I mean by that is that I only allow friends that are closest to me to critique on what I build in a positive way, and not in a way that is so critical. Honestly, if you're my friend, and if I know you that well, then that's fine by me and you can critique any way you like. But what I honestly don't like is when people say why am I building this, why am I building that. Like I personally don't think that it's your business to critique on what I build, sorry. It's like, mind your business, and let me do me kind of thhinking.

Now, before you go saying HOLES! HOLES EVERYWHERE! Yes, indeed there are holes in the SMITE world.

First off

1) Everybody that you meet is a random person, unless if it's with your friends. The first point only addresses if you're solo-quening in SMITE; without your friends. Literally, I go from gm to gm playing with dozens of people I rarely know about, unless if I get to know bout them more, and the thing is I don't like it when someone random critiques on my build, but that's (sadly) the price you gotta pay for solo-quening. I could say that it is none of your business, but as much as the person wants to help you (not control you), I just play and build to have fun; I honestly don't play to win/lose, as the game to me is just a game. Nothing serious (unless if its a tournament).

Second Reason:

YOU CAN'T CONTROL WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY, BUT YOU CAN RESPOND TO HOW YOU SAY IT.
Now honestly... it's true. You cannot stop a person to critique on what you build, and honestly what I always wanted to say to the person who does critique on what I build is what I would say above "Nunya".
But the thing is... I don't want to come across as immature and say that it is none of your business. Im not like that. I always wanted to say it, but Im not like that whatsoever.

Third Reason:

Hi-Rez Controls SMITE:

Well duh... they created the game, and they have the right to add, remove, or change mechanics in the game. I didn't create the game, you didn't create the game, only people like Hi-Rez have the right to do something about it.
The fact that they added builds to the public to see what your doing is what I honestly don't like. I'll roll with it, mostly because I can suggest it, (but you know what social media would be like)

And probably the most understandable reason of them all is, is that they are just trying to help you.
UNDERSTANDABLE. I mean, like I say I WISH I could say that it is none of your business on what Im building, but I think that may come across as being immature, and what I want to do in life is to NOT be immature. I don't roll like dat.

I guess what my way of thinking is that if I don't know you that well, don't criticize on what I'm building.

But what I HAVE TO understand is that 1) You solo-quene. Duh. Some people can criticize you on what you're building or leave it be. Some may try to help, or try to troll.
2) When people criticize, HOW they do it can somewhat be seen as offensive to some people. Ignore how they say it;focus on what they're saying.
3) You can't control what's around you. You aint them... duh...

TL;DR

I HATE random people criticizing what I build. I don't like it at all, but I have to roll with it, cause it's no use worrying.

Now that's just my honest opinion; feel free to like judge on your behalf (sadly, all you random don't get to know as much, people), but otherwise, that's just my opinion, on this sad and rather complex, truth about smite.

Decepticonix

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » November 12, 2015 1:24pm | Report
You sound depressed.

Mute button is a thing you know. It shouldnt really bother you, there are worse things to encounter on Smite. (*******s, trolls, DCs, and kids)

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » November 12, 2015 1:28pm | Report
If anything, ignoring is also an option.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » November 12, 2015 2:02pm | Report
This is an option...

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Decepticonix » November 12, 2015 5:23pm | Report
GameGeekFan wrote:

You sound depressed.

Mute button is a thing you know. It shouldnt really bother you, there are worse things to encounter on Smite. (*******s, trolls, DCs, and kids)

I guess what I'm trying to say is is that idk if saying that its any of there business is a right way to approach a person

I'm not really sad or anything like that (honestly, it was my free period at school, so I pretty much just rushed it xD), but I guess what I'm saying is I kinda wish that Hi-Rez just doesn't show people's builds... Because in reality, most of the arguments stem from what're they building.

Decepticonix

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Decepticonix » November 12, 2015 5:24pm | Report
Stuke99 wrote:

This is an option...

I literally broke like 2 computers, I don't need to break another ._.

Decepticonix

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » November 12, 2015 6:05pm | Report
Decepticonix wrote:

I literally broke like 2 computers, I don't need to break another ._.

Ok Finland, you need help.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }