Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 45 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 12, 2015 11:28pm | Report
Smite's average player intelligence.

*goes into casuals with Anubis top*

*gets against Ra who spams taunt and laugh all game*

*kills Ra in-lane*

Ra (Starflower): "Keep spamming Anubis' early game, noob. You got outboxed anyway lolz, stay mad."

*kills Ra again*

*enemy team surrenders*

Ra (Starflower): "Team fed, you suck, nooblord. Stay mad."

*only kills this entire lane was me killing Ra*

Proceeds to DnD while he keeps spamming insults at me during and post game.

Just...I'm not mad, because this is the Smite community at large and I'm used to it. But seriously, Smite's community is like the lowest common denominator of all MOBAs.

Edit: Oh, and he kept talking **** about my Gold V ranking and saying how he's my master or some creepy ****, and I just looked him up, and he's unranked.

Like I said. Lowest. Common. Denominator.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 12, 2015 11:50pm | Report
That moment when the enemy invades and you get a double kill, and you proceed to do unspeakable things to them for the entire game, ending with a 12 minute surrender.

It can happen to you. You can be a master and get your feces shoved into your orifices if you or your team gets set back early. It happens way, way, way more often than not.

Edit: I was the lowest ranking player in a game full of diamonds and platinums and parties and I ended up with the second-best score as a 4-1-7. I'm not boasting here. I'm sure I made a mistake or two, and my team as a whole played pretty damn recklessly (diving into tier 2 towers with the first still up to chase kills and get 3-wiped as a result) but my point is that getting a single kill and an assist pushed me to the point where I can make mistakes and we still win anyway because that's how ridiculous snowballing is in this game.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » October 13, 2015 12:55am | Report
Just mute, there's people like that all over the internet, not just Smite. Every game, every website. Any time I hear someone spamming taunt or laugh regardless which team I just mute. ****'s annoying.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » October 13, 2015 1:28am | Report
Greenevers wrote:

Just mute, there's people like that all over the internet, not just Smite. Every game, every website. Any time I hear someone spamming taunt or laugh regardless which team I just mute. ****'s annoying.
WAIT YOU CAN MUTE PEOPLE THAT LAUGH SPAM THAT ARE ON THE OTHER TEAM.

I SWEAR TO ****ING CHRIST. THE NUMBER OF TIMES I'VE BEEN PLAGUED BY Ne Zha LAUGHS... @#$%
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » October 13, 2015 1:46am | Report
Yeah, mute includes laughs and taunts since a couple months ago.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » October 13, 2015 2:04am | Report
#$%^#$%^#$%^#@#$%#$%@#$^@!$%!$#^#@^@#$^@#$%!$%$#%@#^%@#$%!%@#%!@#%@#$^@#$@#$^!#%!@%

**** This God

Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 13, 2015 2:11am | Report
omg, I can tell that's hell. Thank god Ne Zha isn't common in ranked.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 13, 2015 6:39am | Report
LevasK wrote:

If you are having trouble recognizing that you are tilting, just fallow this rule:
If you lose 2 or more times in a row, just take a break for the rest of day.

losing 2 matches or more in a row isn't always tilting though. However I do agree you should take at least a pause between lost games (because the more irritated you become the easier it's possible to tilt next game or be a toxic douche). damn I even started tilting once in a game we had won in the end (because a toxic person ticked me off)

smuggels blog still is the best explanation of tilting imo

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » October 13, 2015 4:21pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Smite's average player intelligence.

*goes into casuals with Anubis top*

*gets against Ra who spams taunt and laugh all game*

*kills Ra in-lane*

Ra (Starflower): "Keep spamming Anubis' early game, noob. You got outboxed anyway lolz, stay mad."

*kills Ra again*

*enemy team surrenders*

Ra (Starflower): "Team fed, you suck, nooblord. Stay mad."

*only kills this entire lane was me killing Ra*

Proceeds to DnD while he keeps spamming insults at me during and post game.

Just...I'm not mad, because this is the Smite community at large and I'm used to it. But seriously, Smite's community is like the lowest common denominator of all MOBAs.

Edit: Oh, and he kept talking **** about my Gold V ranking and saying how he's my master or some creepy ****, and I just looked him up, and he's unranked.

Like I said. Lowest. Common. Denominator.

And this is why I barely play Conquest anymore, and if I do, I mute any who have a god-complex. Its amusing actually, thinking they have power on the Internet, where no one really gives a **** about you anyway (unless youre a friend of course). Arguing with them is even more fun, just the fact that I prove them wrong every time and they are struggling to put up a decent fight with insults makes me laugh. Ahh...

Wow I sound sadistic..

Edit: Cant stand taunts, laughs, or spams for any side of any game. But the ****ing Cabrakan and his new skin (one of the skins i dont care which one) WITH HIS ****ING LAUGH IS ****ING STUPID. SCREW HIS LAUGH SOUNDING LIKE HES CONSTIPATED HALF THE TIME. Ok im done.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 14, 2015 2:49am | Report
GameGeekFan wrote:

Wow I sound sadistic..

Dear sir how do you drink your coffee? black? (if yes) and why? because of the taste?

if yes on both questions then according to a recent study you are a narcistic sadist

EDIT: added in better grammar

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }