Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 21 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Demolibium » April 24, 2014 9:42am | Report
HOLY ****!!
I play a game against guan yu mid and i was anubis and i actually owned him alot. But the difference is we lost and they had tyr jungle :P and pretty much the whole team was different :3
Signature made by me ofcourse :P
And here is my dear Signature Shoppe
Check out these guides which i adore:-
Fenrir Guide by DarkJaw
Anubis guide also by DarkJaw
Sobek guide also by DarkJaw
Agni guide by Nimec
Vulcan guide by Jordenito
Skype- vidit.agarwal97 (do not make fun this is my name =.=)

Demolibium

Prominent (32)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShaoTheGreat » May 10, 2014 7:56am | Report
RAGE! I was playing 3v3 yesteday as Neith with a Scylla and Ymir. I ended up going 12-9-8, Scylla went 8-3-2 (only because she hid behind the tower line almost all game and only left to secure last-hit kills), and Ymir was like 0-10-7. The Scylla player kept talking smack all game even though EVERY single kill that she got was a last hit that I had under control (in other words, 100% my kill, no help needed) - all 8 of my assists were from doing 95% damage to the enemy before she last hit them. So anyway, she's ragging on me the whole game calling me a feeder and noob (I normally don't die that much, but I was getting frustrated at her constant smack-talking when she wouldn't have even had one kill without me). So anyway, our entire team is behind in kills. They destroyed our tower way early and I was single handedly holding out the phoenix half of the time. Right before the end, I scored a triple kill deicide in the middle of the map and we pushed all the way to the end where I annihilated the Guardian in short order. Afterwards in the lobby, the Scylla player actually types "Repeat our Neith for feeding"... what???? I single handedly won the game! Not "Report Ymir for feeding" even though he didn't have a single kill and more deaths than me. I tried to ignored her the whole game but was seething inside. I was saddled with two awful teammates, pulled a victory out of my ***, and Scylla was still smack-talking! I had her beat soundly in every single stat category except for deaths and damage taken, with THREE times the player damage and more than FOUR times the structure damage.

I constantly win 3v3 Jousts with decisive deicides and **** teammates with my Neith clutch, get mediocre K/D/A stats, and 90% of the time some idiot types something along the lines of "WOW! How did we win?" That is so irritating...

ShaoTheGreat

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » May 14, 2014 11:23am | Report
Those players that play like it's Call of Duty, thinking that because you have more deaths than them it means they're better than you. Not taking into mind situations such as them rushing in and me having to save them, dying in the process. Also not taking responsibility and blaming one person (usually the guy with the most deaths), even though it's a team game.

Players that instead of accepting that they played bad as a team with little communication and no teamwork, they just blame someone else.

This was basically my latest Conq.

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » May 14, 2014 11:43am | Report
Demolibium wrote:

HOLY ****!!
I play a game against guan yu mid and i was anubis and i actually owned him alot. But the difference is we lost and they had tyr jungle :P and pretty much the whole team was different :3

I miss you Demo :(

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » May 17, 2014 1:08am | Report
I'm just going to go ahead and rage here.

Why the **** am I constantly getting stuck on the teams that have

a) No idea what they're doing
b) Don't stick together when we clearly need to
c) Feed the **** out of the enemy early game so the rest of us get screwed?

Absolutely frustrating matches tonight.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » May 17, 2014 1:17pm | Report
So I tried Chronos against Ra bot, liked him, so decided to play him in 3v3. Bought his Time Lord skin because it's obviously better than default. I played about 3 or 4 games and didn't even get to use him. My team kept picking magic so I had to choose a phys. So far, buying the skin has been a complete waste. ):

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » May 17, 2014 1:23pm | Report
That's why you should be cautious in buying stuff. You should have waited a week or so.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » May 17, 2014 1:28pm | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

That's why you should be cautious in buying stuff. You should have waited a week or so.

I don't... If I'm on a streak or something with that god, I buy the skin :P

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » May 17, 2014 1:51pm | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

For what reason? 3v3 is always like this. (:
Sometimes I just don't even care and I'll pick whoever I want. Which is probably what I'll do next time I play, make someone else pick around me for a change.

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » May 19, 2014 7:57am | Report
I just got another one of those 'I got the lots of kills so I'm better than you. You suck' guys. Even with all those kills we still lost... Jeez. I hate my life.

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }