Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 20 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » April 6, 2014 12:57pm | Report
i was hoping that would stay out of smite. why must there be COD mentality?!
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » April 11, 2014 7:29am | Report
I've lost more matches today than the entire freaking week! Loss after loss after loss after loss. Meditation into ragers into Russians into whatever jajajaja into crybabies into troll picks into guys who don't freaking farm into ... URGHHHH!! Dropped bellow 80% win rate today.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Macawmagician » April 14, 2014 8:31pm | Report
AHHHHHHHH. Our internet provider had tried to improve their internet speeds at certain times of the day (something like that) but what actually happens has created this time period to make the internet to become extremely slow, making it impossible to play internet depended games. I can't play SMITE till around 11 pm, barely giving me time to play one game before going to bed so I'm not a zombie for school. It's been like for 2 weeks with no site of it ending ;_; I don't want to wait till weekend night to play my favorite game, it's too fun to wait that long.

My thoughts every time my slow internet ruins my experience...
I'm a magic bird!

Macawmagician

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » April 15, 2014 7:06am | Report

AHHHHHHHH. Our internet provider had tried to improve their internet speeds at certain times of the day (something like that) but what actually happens has created this time period to make the internet to become extremely slow, making it impossible to play internet depended games. I can't play SMITE till around 11 pm, barely giving me time to play one game before going to bed so I'm not a zombie for school. It's been like for 2 weeks with no site of it ending ;_; I don't want to wait till weekend night to play my favorite game, it's too fun to wait that long.

My thoughts every time my slow internet ruins my experience...

That damn Internet "God" Someone nerf him please!
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » April 16, 2014 11:13pm | Report
After this patch, Smite has been crashing on me, and lucky me, I get to crash after I joined the queue, so I get to lose my goodwill, get a leave on my stats, and a 30 minute deserter punishment. [VEA]
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » April 18, 2014 1:32am | Report
Had the most terrible Arena match... 3-men premade in my team, I was Thanatos. Our pre-made Sobek took redbuff, went in directly and died.. He died 4 times before anyone other got even damaged! Needless to say the other 2 were feeding like madmen too and me too, cause fed enemy and no help from team..

TL;DR: STAY AT THE BASE INSTEAD OF BEING ****ING STUPID!

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 19, 2014 9:45pm | Report
I played a game of arena with 2 other friends, I went 20 Something and 3 as Ymir, My friend Nieth 13/2 I think, and my friend feb goes around 12/3. In the lobby one of the other teammates complains that we suck for having 2 tanks, and we were stupid. He went around 3/8. :)
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 19, 2014 9:47pm | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

After this patch, Smite has been crashing on me, and lucky me, I get to crash after I joined the queue, so I get to lose my goodwill, get a leave on my stats, and a 30 minute deserter punishment. [VEA]

Hate when that happens, I've crashed 3 times in the last month or so. :(
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shorlong » April 22, 2014 7:34am | Report
I just got done with a match. I wen 4/15 with Bakasura, someone I usually shine with. The problem? The team we were against in Conquest was Poisiden, Zeus, Agni, Au Kuang and Ullr........the most frustrating game I've ever had...

Shorlong

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shorlong » April 22, 2014 8:36am | Report
And my second match of the day....I called solo lane, and while trying to decide between Sun Wukong (who I have had ZERO luck with....) and Guan Yu (who I only played as once and didn't really get) three members lock in Bastet, Loki and Neith. I chose Guan Yu and locked in not realizing anything (my bad, I know). I realize we need a mage and we tell the last guy to get a mage.....

He picks Ullr.

So, my second time with Guan Yu, first time since understanding the game...and I have to run mid lane because no one else will. Our jungle refuses to buy wards or do mid camps...so between going toe to toe against Anubis and trying NOT to get ganked by pro jungle Thanatos...I'm grabbing mid camps and trying to stay alive. I mange to get the mid tower down by myself...though by this point I have no kills. 7 minutes in, and the only tower down is the one I have taken down. I'm level 11, everyone else in my party is level 9 or so. Enemy team has a level 15 (Anubis), a level 13 and the rest are 10-11. Three of the other team rotate into mid lane, where I am by myself. Finally the jungle comes over and helps.

Team fights break out, I still have no kills, but I do have 3 deaths and 5 assists. That's fine, I don't care about KDR, I care about WLR. We are actually holding our own, despite the fact we have no mage, and they have Artemis, Hades, Anubis, Chaac and Thanatos.

Now, the game itself isn't my QQ moment. No, the game was actually not that bad. Considering the circumstances, we destroyed two of their phoenixes, and our Bastet had a good KD going on. Of course, at the end, we got overwhelmed and we lost.

Then comes the best part. The guy who picked Ullr at the very end, when he saw we needed a mid....he says "God, what a noob team..."

QQ

Shorlong

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }