Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 39 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 23, 2015 3:04pm | Report
Setolino wrote:

Even if it is just one role, it still can change the complete meta around it. Just a item nerf/buff can change the meta.

you don't really get with what I mean with a big or small meta change (I'm finding 1 role changing not that much). most of the changes are pretty small (the changes after teh warrior nerf e.g. aren't but most changes after a new patch are).

Also I haven't been looking at updates but how did this meta came into existence because of a patch? I don't believe so. That's why I'm calling this a pretty big change as the meta changes pretty fast after patches but I believe the new patch still needs to come out.

Also that chronos player report and move on

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Decepticonix » May 31, 2015 6:20pm | Report
Match Link:

https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/match-details.aspx?match=156328781

So I was Sylvanus, Rama, and 3 Ah Puchs. 4 Magical, 1 Physical. Not good.

In this Assault MOTD, we could choose a God instead of selecting a god at random. So these 3 people picked Ah Puch. At least Rama and I were decent enough to not follow the crowd.

Early game kicks in, and this one Ah Puck player immediately uses his 4... for no reason. Great. Enemies weren't even near us. No actually, WE weren't even near the tower. When the enemy team does arrive, they immediately kill all of the Ah puch's and it was just me and Rama. Deciding that we weren't going to take the risk, we camped under the tower, until they have respawned. They did, and 2 of them were killed. Great.
I did manage to grab one guy using my 3, and they all attacked him. Actually, I started a team fight, and we won that one. But all of a sudden, while trying to protect an Ah Puch (who was getting really greedy btw) from getting killed. Hey no worries. I don't care about getting kills (tanks weren't meant for that anyway), I care about Endurance; how long I would last in the fight. Mid game rolls in, and this same Ah Puch (who wasted his ult at the beginning) just wasted his ult... again. Not only that, but he got ulted by Scylla and Zeus; Zeus to damage him, and Scylla to kill him. Because of THAT, Rama died, and I died, and then there were 2 Ah Puchs left, one of the m. At least ONE of them has the audacity to jump back instead of the other one running towards him.

*facedesk*

The part that REALLY bugs me was that in late game, after a team fight, in which we managed to kill Scylla, Zeus, Artemis, and Ra, we went for the Titan, but at the cost of Rama's life, and Ah Puch's life (the one that actually did stuff) Now you think that because we have a pretty hefty team, the team would focus on the Titan, which is at half health, right? WRONG!
2 Ah Puchs lost to Ares because they were so greedy on getting a kill from him, and Ares just took them down... with the help of the Titan that were suppose to defeat, and all of this is happening when I was typing "Attack The Titan" in the chat, which I myself was doing. I was trying to hint them to attack the Titan, but they died, and Ares got 2 kills, scot-free.
Honestly, I wanted to yell out "IDIOTS", but, I kept my cool. Besides, I could not say it anyway, because I died myself to the team that respawned; still their fault regardless. They did not listen when I told them. And then one Ah Puch arrives and kills the enemy Titan, and types "seeeee" in the chat.

Now, I'm not QQ-ing on the fact that we won, I mean WHO SHOULD when that happens. It is just 3 things that really peeved me off

1) One Ah Puch that died the most out of the entire team did not even buy Salvation. (Which I do not get how he does not know that, especially since most of the team has bought salvation, and Assault is a gamemode that has no camps, and is just constant lane-pushing (with the exception of random picks)
2) The fact that 2 Ah puchs just wasted there ults for no apparent reason at the beginning of the round was just odd.
3) The team was mostly Magical, 4:1 (Although, I do think that this maybe normal, but 5:0, either all magical or all physical, is not good at all).

I however didn't do good either. I mean, even though I did not die as much as the rest of the team did, I still didn't do well either, as I was constantly harassed by the opposing side, and kept getting killed when I tried to initiate, but at bad times. Besides, I picked a Magical tank, and Physical Tanks exist (Vamana, for one example), and that would have also even out the team.
Still does not take away the fact at why did they not listen to me that one time.

TL;DR, Being Greedy never helps. At all. Ever

Decepticonix

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 1, 2015 4:01am | Report
in assault 1:4 is not bad only 5:0 is bad as a tank will be immune to your damage. also they did the same. Still for this game mode I would have seen a 5 nu wa team (or 4 and an adc). this forces aegis or a lot of deaths and this also forces squishies to get magical protection

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Decepticonix » June 2, 2015 8:04pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

in assault 1:4 is not bad only 5:0 is bad as a tank will be immune to your damage. also they did the same. Still for this game mode I would have seen a 5 nu wa team (or 4 and an adc). this forces aegis or a lot of deaths and this also forces squishies to get magical protection

1) So blind as a bat. Forgot that Ares is a magical. Whoops.

2) Speaking of 5:0 and Ares:

Match Link: https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/match-details.aspx?match=156446238

In the Lobby, I went to go for a water break, then when everyone has selected their characters, I picked Sobek. However, according to the team, we already had a guardian, so now there were 2. However, the one thing I noticed after I picked Sobek was that we instantly became an all magical team.

Great

Early game rolls in, and the team was losing hella badly, and our "so-called" tank Ares kept ulting in bad times. He hasn't even warn us when he would ult. So left with no other choice, I called myself a temporary Bruiser, and I carried early round (Zeus DC'ed), scoring 8-7 in the end.
Also I told Ra to use his 3 to heal people, yet he still didn't listen. Ares also didn't listen early on in the game when I said is he going to be a tank. Zeus came back, and for a Zeus that DC'ed, he sure kicked some serious butt. Still doesn't make up for the fact that the team was losing, and we lost.

I could name a couple of things besides the 5:0 Magical team and Ares not ulting correctly.

1)First off, I picked Soverignty, which Ares himself has already bought, and 2 is not good. He bought that early round, so the fact that I didn't notice the chat saying that he bought it was my fault in my behalf
2) Aparentally, Ares, Anubis, and Ra are new players, so that shows that they were not very experienced in SMITE. Ra didn't heal even when I told him to heal, and Ares should've bought Heartward Amulet at the beginning of the round if he was going to be tank, which is a mandatory item for all tanks in Assault
3) Ares, Ra, and Anubis did not buy Salvation at ALL, which explains how they didn't sustain as much in the entire match.
4) Anubis, Ra, and Ares, fed. I don't think it counts as feeding for me if I did some grunt work, right?
5) Not only did Neith surpass Ra in Player dmg, who did quite finish her build, but...
Last, but not least (and perhaps what makes this match all the more interesting...)
6) Geb surpassing me, Anubis, Ares, and Ra in player damage with THAT build is SAD

Decepticonix

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » June 2, 2015 10:32pm | Report
Im getting very tired of what Hi-Rez is doing with their skins. There's always something special you have to do to get skins nowadays...
Im not having fun, because I main Sobek and Aphrodite. Just to get the skin I want I have to gamble in a chest with FIFTY FIVE OTHER THINGS IN IT.

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 2, 2015 10:44pm | Report
Kawaii Pop Bastet is just...so, so HiRez.

It's a mishmash of outdated memes, a fetish, and obnoxious screeching. It's stereotypical and garish and awful.

Star Guardian Lux is far more tasteful and makes more sense (based on Magical Girls) than "shove as much Japanese stereotypical **** into one skin as possible."

Seriously, look at this ****. Can you hear "If I could cuddle anything, it would be a fat baby sashimi seal!" without wincing? The entire ****ing page is like that.

Edit: Actually, upon going through some of the voice lines, I'm convinced that HiRez is entirely composed of White Anglo-Saxon Protestants who have never encountered a single Japanese girl in their entire life.

Edit Edit: I have new words describing it: Revolting, repugnant, disgusting, shameful, racist, sickening, stupid, repulsive, loathsome, abhorrent, detestable, obnoxious, appalling, offensive, foul, nasty, vile, odious, and vulgar.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 3, 2015 5:21pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

I have new words describing it: Revolting, repugnant, disgusting, shameful, racist, sickening, stupid, repulsive, loathsome, abhorrent, detestable, obnoxious, appalling, offensive, foul, nasty, vile, odious, and vulgar.

Damn Straight.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 3, 2015 6:24pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Edit: Actually, upon going through some of the voice lines, I'm convinced that HiRez is entirely composed of White Anglo-Saxon Protestants who have never encountered a single Japanese girl in their entire life.

I mean...HiRezPonPon was probably their inspiration lol.

But, in all seriousness, I totally agree. This skin is in very poor, borderline racist, taste.

To add to the purpose of the thread, a QQ. The Medusa Athena lane. Seriously?? Who thought this would be a good idea?? I've had to face it 3 times over the last week and it's ******* annoying.
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 3, 2015 6:47pm | Report
Curse is dumb. It's really ****ing dumb. I said it a million times before, and it's dumb.

Having curse available in soloQ games is bad because it breaks the game. Either you have it, or you lose.

And there are plenty of reasons why people don't get Curse. Some get lag or crash or other problems. Some don't want to support the toxicity from it. Some people have ****ty laptops that overheat and break when too many things are going on at once. Etc.

And so, you have this incredibly ******** system that everyone is forced to use. It encourages and propagates toxic behavior.

Other MOBAs don't let you have solo queue voice chat. Smite does, and it pisses me off.

I suspect that's another reason why lag problems are worse, for me at least - the multitude of Curse users puts a strain on the game. It wasn't lagging so regularly before Curse was added.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 4, 2015 3:11am | Report
FemFatalis wrote:

To add to the purpose of the thread, a QQ. The Medusa Athena lane. Seriously?? Who thought this would be a good idea?? I've had to face it 3 times over the last week and it's ******* annoying.

I'm sorry for inventing this as the moment dusa came out and my brother played her i needed to go athena support. because guarteed ult hit.

Subzero008 wrote:

Other MOBAs don't let you have solo queue voice chat. Smite does, and it pisses me off.

Ever heard about DotA 2? DotA 2 has a inbuild voice chat in the game. all your teammates can hear you and can use it. you can also mute people for voicechat. so it's better then curse

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }