Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 40 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kid Meta » June 6, 2015 9:02pm | Report
A meme I just made when the topic of starter items came to mind. http://i.imgur.com/RA4AqMU.png
Silver is superior Gold or Legend. I guess you should not be so soft.

Kid Meta

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » June 10, 2015 11:22pm | Report
The fact that I get the stupidest teams in leagues...

YEA BECAUSE FIGHTING 5V1S IS TOTALLY THE WAY TO GO, OR LETS NOT WARD AT ALL.

Qualifiers going with 1 win 5 losses... -.-

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 11, 2015 5:57pm | Report
5 wins 7 looses Silver 4, 22 thingies in
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 16, 2015 8:06am | Report
smitefire autologged me out after trying to post a long helpful reply :/

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DarkMatterGaming » June 16, 2015 6:06pm | Report
God. ****. This. New. Patch.

It's bad enough that my computer isn't fantastic and I start literally a minute ****ing late because I take longer to load in, but now even while I'm loading I CAN GET DROPPED TO THE TITLE SCREEN?

YEAH. GREAT. THANKS. REALLY APPRECIATE IT THAT, ESPECIALLY AFTER THAT THIRD TIME OF TRYING TO RECONNECT. MMMMMMHM.

i gave up on try 3
Nope nope nope nope no--

DarkMatterGaming

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » June 16, 2015 7:22pm | Report
Going into an MOTD where it's repeat pick siege, trying to do a fun match with my whole team being sneak squad (all Loki) only to discover the enemy team has decided to be 2 Ratatoskrs and 2 Ah Puchs.

Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 17, 2015 3:14pm | Report

God. ****. This. New. Patch.

It's bad enough that my computer isn't fantastic and I start literally a minute ****ing late because I take longer to load in, but now even while I'm loading I CAN GET DROPPED TO THE TITLE SCREEN?

YEAH. GREAT. THANKS. REALLY APPRECIATE IT THAT, ESPECIALLY AFTER THAT THIRD TIME OF TRYING TO RECONNECT. MMMMMMHM.

i gave up on try 3

I know hwo you feel I had this the second season 2 patch I still hate HR for this and well it's bag so the games dies a bit again till next patch.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » June 17, 2015 4:22pm | Report
Hi-Rez servers plea... I was in a ranked game where literally everyone started to lag like 10 minutes in with around 200-600 ping because of the servers. It was unplayable, everyone was jumping around. Before that, we got first blood and were up around 10K. Because of the ******** servers one of our teammates left and we ended up losing like 15 tp...

Match Info

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 17, 2015 4:29pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

Hi-Rez servers plea... I was in a ranked game where literally everyone started to lag like 10 minutes in with around 200-600 ping because of the servers. It was unplayable, everyone was jumping around. Before that, we got first blood and were up around 10K. Because of the ******** servers one of our teammates left and we ended up losing like 15 tp...

Match Info

Same happened to me, however, the lag was for the entire 41 minutes of the match.

Just imagine getting 400-700 ping for 41 minutes while trying to play a league.

Amazing.

This Match
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » June 17, 2015 5:15pm | Report
Hi Rez is more interested in releasing gods than fixing the actual problems with the game... Duh

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }