Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 18 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » March 23, 2014 4:24am | Report

I still have not seen Frozen!!!! QQ

I'm not the only one! <3

Now, Smite. I ****ing hate Ullr. Everytime I see one someone feed him, he gets into level 18 while everyone is 12~13, and carries the game. Literally.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » March 23, 2014 4:52am | Report
Just watched Frozen, decent movie with a lot of songs.

Haven't played this patch yet, so idk about Ullr
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » March 24, 2014 10:16am | Report
Playing an Assault match, got Anhur. Decided I finally wanted to buy his Jungle King skin. It was actually the very first skin I wanted to buy, but by the time I bought the god pack, my favorite had shifted from him to Apollo, and I ended up buying the gold skin for Apollo. As time went on, I shifted away from Anhur, but I did start enjoying him again recently, so decided to finally get that skin.

Unfortunately, in the rush to beat the clock, I accidentally bought his gold skin instead of his Jungle King skin because I wasn't careful. Was a bit disappointed, but I guess it's not too bad. Now I have gold on my two highest ranked gods.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » March 24, 2014 10:32am | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

Playing an Assault match, got Anhur. Decided I finally wanted to buy his Jungle King skin. It was actually the very first skin I wanted to buy, but by the time I bought the god pack, my favorite had shifted from him to Apollo, and I ended up buying the gold skin for Apollo. As time went on, I shifted away from Anhur, but I did start enjoying him again recently, so decided to finally get that skin.

Unfortunately, in the rush to beat the clock, I accidentally bought his gold skin instead of his Jungle King skin because I wasn't careful. Was a bit disappointed, but I guess it's not too bad. Now I have gold on my two highest ranked gods.

Loool, that's pretty unfortunate yeah :3

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 25, 2014 4:11pm | Report
Having a bad game and being called out for it, ugh when will people learn bad games happen to the best us.
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowMarthon » March 25, 2014 5:02pm | Report
I know love this forum with all of my heart and soul. And since I'm here and posting anyway,
**** Zeus. Seriously, **** that guy.

HollowMarthon

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 25, 2014 5:31pm | Report

I know love this forum with all of my heart and soul. And since I'm here and posting anyway,

I'm glad you love it here please stay the more people the better, but yeah Zeus is OP in most settings, my first game with him I went 23-2-14 or something off the wall like that, last game I played as him I went 2-12-4 or something to lazy to go look at it, and I was called dead weight, hence my last QQ post.
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » March 26, 2014 2:21am | Report

I could not agreed more with both of those statements <3

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » March 26, 2014 7:46am | Report

**** a good thanatos who invades and lets me retreat all the time

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » March 28, 2014 3:55am | Report
I was carrying the **** out of my team as Apollo in an Assault match. Don't get me wrong, my team wasn't bad. Most of them were good, other than our 4 kill, 10 death Ne Zha. We were winning pretty much the entire time. We had taken all their towers and phoenix, they took out two of our towers as well. We even were on the Titan, but a couple of us got killed when their team respawned. We would have had it if our ****ing Ymir didn't dc or ditch us right when we needed him most. Completely ****ed us over and secured us the loss. I was completely fed and everything, but I got shut down at the end due to endless CC and because our Ymir was completely gone.

So yeah, I'm not happy right now.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }