Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 14 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » February 2, 2014 10:36am | Report
Assault match, everything was going great, we had 10+ kills over the enemy team and both their towers were down and we were working on the phoenix. But all of a sudden two guys start to argue because one of them didn't bought salvation....and there goes the match since both were typing instead of playing the game. Enemy team scores a deicide, those guys were still arguing instead of defending and soon we lose the match because they couldn't wait for the match to end to discuss "the issue" in the lobby chat.

Short version: Why are people raging even when they are winning?

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Th3RealLegend » February 6, 2014 3:33am | Report
As a Ra mid laner, 40% of my matches are against Ao Kuang

BOOM Q REMOVES HALF OF YOUR HEALTH AND SLOWS YOU FOR 90% FOR THE REST OF THE GAME

A MIGHTY STORM LEVEL 1 TORNADO BAM 4535934 DMG CLEAR MINIONS LVL 1 PENTA BOOM BAAM BAM TOWER DOWN AT 2:00 MINUTE MARK

A JUNGLE GANKING THE MIGHTY Ao Kuang ? MAN **** THAT **** NOODLE SLITHER MODE ON 99% MS FOR 25 MINUTES

ULTIMATE - SUMMONS RA BEAMS IN THE SHAPE OF THE DRAGON DOES 400,000 TIMES MORE DMG THAN Nemesis SLICE BOOM BAM BAM PENTA KILL

Also, Hel

Th3RealLegend

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » February 6, 2014 3:56am | Report
I do not ooderstad yuor muba terminolology. Dafaq=Q? Ms?

Okay im just joking. Yeah ao is one of the stongest gods in the game right now and is an often banned god for a majority of reasons.

Can hirez like not let hel do an entire bruisers health bar in 2 seconds?
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Th3RealLegend » February 7, 2014 6:29am | Report
All4Games wrote:

I do not ooderstad yuor muba terminolology. Dafaq=Q? Ms?

Okay im just joking. Yeah ao is one of the stongest gods in the game right now and is an often banned god for a majority of reasons.

Can hirez like not let hel do an entire bruisers health bar in 2 seconds?

lawl u 2nob l2p scrub ur wek onli 3 lihtgin Usain Bolts lol u nub

Lets not forget the thing that is Sobek solo with Tyr jungle.
The nightmares...
I might have a Super Dunk ( Lunge ) as Odin, but the Tyr stun-dash-thingy combined with Sobek's annoying as hell Singed-type of ability is just too much to comprehend.

Th3RealLegend

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » February 7, 2014 8:19am | Report
I joined a match today. At the lobby, everyone started switching their picks non stop, so I picked vulcan at the same time a guy picked poseidon and stuff. I ended up going duo with Geb.

He went FULL MAGE. No HoG, no Eye, no nothing. And started roaming to the other lanes before lvl 4, leaving me alone against Neith and Bacchus getting destroyed.

I hated that game.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » February 12, 2014 1:46am | Report
Played a Conquest today. Everyone calls their roles. First one to call says "mid". Instantly locks Cupid. Everyone is confused and he replies with "It's okay, I am extremely good at solo lane cupid."

Another guy who tried to call mid gets extremely mad and locks in Ao Kuang right after. Then exclaims that the Cupid is just going to have to trade places. So our team ends up with an

Ao Kuang Solo, Cupid mid, Geb support, Neith ADC, and Thanatos jungle.

So of course we all go to the mid camps and Cupid decides to walk around the corner. What happened as he did? "an ally has been slain."

How did that game go? Well Cupid went 0-12. Thanatos went 2-13. Ao Kuang went 3-9. I( Geb) went 2-3. Neith went 9-0. The entire time the Cupid and Thanatos raged at the Neith and I for not surrendering and how we were the worst players he had ever been matched with and how we needed to unistall.

After the match I decided to check player damage. Who did the least? Cupid. Second least? Thanatos. Third least? Ao Kuang... I hate people who just can't take the blame when they do something wrong. Like I just want to nuke their house...

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DroboBrandegee » February 13, 2014 9:02am | Report
Ok so here we go with the Rage. I was going to play some conquest, I wanted to play duel lane Apollo but someone took it first, fine. I picked Tyr called solo, the next guy called Jungle and picked Loki. We spawn and I head over to the speed buff and where does Loki go?? instead of getting the speed buff and then getting blue then helping me in solo. He derped around behind the tier 1 middle lane tower jumping about and let me die to solo Sun Wukong and jungle Thanatos.. AAARRRRGHH. Then I told him to get over to solo lane because I needed help, instead he went off to duel and got himself killed. He came back, took half his health bar in damage from my blue and then died whilst trying to gank. it was hopeless. I too cannot wait till level 30...

DroboBrandegee

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Strikerjacob » February 15, 2014 4:43pm | Report
So this dude was on my team in conquest, he plays Neith and I Play Isis, my team wasnt the best and we ended up losing and some on my team were going négative, and Neith spams in chat about how Bad they are, I was playing good so I step in and tell bim to stop or Just leave, and he Gets mad at me and lategame when we went in the same lane all he would do is step out and let me die when I needed help.

Strikerjacob

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Electroflux » February 16, 2014 10:46am | Report
I can deal with most Gods but this game is doomed to fail if Nemesis and Loki don't get nerfed.

It absolutely amazes me the Devs are overlooking this obvious imbalance. Nemesis is unstoppable and Loki gets all these dumbass 1 hit kills if you're playing mage. All he ever targets ARE Mages, it's ****in ******ed. There is no escape from either. My Zeus had blink, hastened fatalis and his shield but i was still slowed (also used magi for cc), and loki still boned me.

It's just downright amazing how stupid the devs are. Loki should not be able to hit you like that.

Electroflux

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fzkk » February 16, 2014 11:45am | Report
How is this game even playable? I mean if you que solo then good ****ing luck man, you will get ****tard ppl in team 24/7. I cant even win any game anymore cuz ppl go afk so randomly or are just downies with 50 IQ.......

Fzkk

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }