Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 34 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » February 9, 2015 8:44pm | Report
Romanians wrote:

Why do I get matched with a level 6 guy? It's not his fault he's getting wrecked by tryhards looking to feed on him like hungry tigers. They all chased our level 6 guy all around the map just to get fed, avoiding any fight. We just surrendered at 10 for the sake of not wasting anymore time, even though it was siege and no towers were down. Needless to say our thor was 0-10. I understand matchmaking is messed up at (most of the) times, but why there are ****heads that must take advantage of it. How low can one go just for one win or good KDR.

I'm also fed up by that piece of **** god *****phrodite. She's the goddess of annoythe****outoftheenemyassassin. **** that piece of **** and I mean it.

You Kali ready to get your kill?

Kiss, CC BREAKING AEGIS and 3/4 hp back. **** you Kali, no kills today.

You Poseidon, knowing the enemy <squishy god> just wasted his Aegis?

NO KRAKEN TODAY

Kiss, Aegis, Hp back.
Why would you need Aegis anyway when this **** god carries a 30(?) second cooldown 2 second lasting cc breaking and also able to HEAL DURING IT aegis?

Simple solution, kill the *****. Well, you can try! Because why would you not give her the ability to disrupt and KNOCK-BACK any poor assassin that attempts to get her bellow, I don't know, 99.9% hp? I hope Hi-rez ****s something up and removes her from this game because I've had enough with this way too easy to play and succeed god. Really, what does it take to play this *****? Pick a target you want to never die, spam 3 and 2, press 4 to point the middle finger to all enemies, repeat. No skill involved.

And last, but not least... why has Joust become such a tower hug, tryhard fest.

3v3: If you can get a successful 1st blood, 99% I see the enemy team hugging the tower for the rest of the match with NO PENALTY. this map needs a general objective to start teamfights and actually make the coward team LOSE SOMETHING for hugging the tower/phoenix.

Same goes for 1v1. Ever since the rewards everyone is just so desperate to win.

I just wanted to give Nemesis a try in 1v1, see how it goes, no intention in ranking up Leagues. After passing the bans my opponent gets He Bo. I get 1st blood after a surprise invade at his mana buff. 13 minutes later, after 3 tower dives I get the 2nd kill and the tower, but I couldn't get the phoenix as well....

... 34th or something minute, after he never GOT OUT OF THE PHOENIX AREA (I actually placed a ward in the lane to see what is he doing while I'm away), I decide to go all in and dive him, I die and he wins the match since 785685 seconds respawn.

These gamemodes encourage tower hugging and they shouldn't.

This describes me as Thanatos for all healers. ESPECIALLY Aphro***** and Ra****youiheal4evs.
So today, I was getting ready to gank left, my team mates were getting ready for the gank. Ymir freeze, Anhur Impale to teh wall, Thanatos Death Scythe. SUDDENLY, A APHRO***** AND RA****YOUIHEALFOREVER COME TO THE ****ING RESCUE. Kiss+ Solar Blessing. Holy. ****ing. ****. ALL THAT DAMAGE HAS GONE FULL HP ARTEMIS. Like bro, this is ****ing not even FUNNY. HOW HE GOT HEALED SO FAST IS IMPOSSIBRU. So we initiate again, Ymir blinking and doing the combo stun again. I get ready my ult, get in the air, supposed to be a big fat SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH. Then suddenly, APHRO***** COMES OUT OF ****ING NOWHERE, KISSES ARTEMIS AND ULTS WHEN I ****ING JUMP DOWN. I am APPALLED by Aphro*****. I don't even enough respect to call her a FEMALE anymore. Aphro*****, I am ****ing appalled. FREE AEGIS, 1000000000000000000000000000 HP HEAL, A STUN, A KNOCK BACK. With all of these MAKE A ****ING TANK. Ra I can understand at least BUT APHRO*****. I AM APPALLED.

TL;DR Aphro***** is no longer a human or godlike being in my eyes and is ****ing stupid with her kit and should be a ****ing tank. It's not ****ing fair against Thanatosaru ;(
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » February 18, 2015 3:06am | Report
I was in a siege match yesterday where I got a new player in my team. Of course my teammates started to call him names as soon as they realized he had no idea what he was doing (he was using Thor's 2 on towers amongst other things). I tried to calm them down by reminding them they were new once as well, learning the game and the gods.

But what really bothered me were the enemies... Of course they've noticed that our Thor was new and THEY all focused the hell out of him, ignoring most of us everytime. Like hungry beasts they did all they could to get fed on him in order to win the match. Wanna hear something more lame? Yes, it can get even more lame than that! Their Chang'e actually spammed VEL after killing our poor Thor. Everytime. That's like bragging after getting a penta against bots.

Why are there this kind of lame pieces of ****? How is that Thor player supposed to feel after your teammates rage at you? Was it his fault matchmaking ****ed up? Was it his fault our Scylla blamed our Thor everytime she died? Did he deserved to get focused by the hungry lame enemies everytime just for them to get a good KDR and feel better about themselves?

It just all felt disgusting to me, it's a game and all of us should have fun, even new players. Yes, I spammed VEL while juking or wrecking an enemy too, but never against new players who never stood a chance.

Also...

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » February 18, 2015 3:29am | Report
Ever been in a match where no matter how well you do, you still lose because your teammates have no idea on how to do anything.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deltacow » February 21, 2015 7:20pm | Report
YOU CAN STILL CALL WHAT THAT THANATOS BUILT A BUILD?
*faints*

Deltacow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » February 21, 2015 7:52pm | Report

Ever been in a match where no matter how well you do, you still lose because your teammates have no idea on how to do anything.

How....the ****.....
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 22, 2015 12:36pm | Report
Howly **** that other team did they have thanathos support and jungle geb or did they go full troll mode and still win

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » February 23, 2015 6:04am | Report
Oh yeah i should have probably mentioned that this was Arena and not Conquest...

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 23, 2015 6:19am | Report
that's even worse their team had too amulets :o

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » March 5, 2015 9:34am | Report
I just can't. I need to take this off...
Went support and picked sylv. Lanning phase was normal, we were out-pushed but managed to farm and not die. Somebody gave first blood, and our Isis started spamming "you rock" and bullsh*t like that. I was not able to rotate to mid furies (no mana and lane pushed to my tower) and Isis again started spamming.. The game was going bad for us. I rotated to mid and my adc died, lost duo lane tower. I was accused of being the worst support because I rotated and did not defend duo.. Well I guess next game I should consider the fact that if I rotate and Cupid is coming back to duo from base he might die...
Then I was not able to save Isis' *** in 4v2, so of course I was bad.

Enemy Rama and Merc started doing Gold fury. I ask my team to stay because I had hog,blink and ult , so I could easily steal it.. No, my teammate goes in and scares them... Next time It was only Merc, and again I had everything.. But my teammate goes in, when I ask him to stay...

In these game I just remembered the fact that people tend to see and remember someones wrongs but easily forget what you do good. Not boasting but I gave my team a few kills, secured 2, stole the gold fury, but somebody said thanks? No they did not. I was not able to save somebody? The team yelled at me for being bad..

Funny thing: Isis was blaming me, and writing something while a big minion wave (about 10-12 creeps) was pushing. I was not able to clear it, but tried tanking it so they would not reach the tower and we won;t lose xp, my Isis was right behind me. But she was not clearing. She was typing for about 10 sec, while I tried to tank the minion wave and clear the damn lane... I was really mad..

To be honest, I don't give a sh*t, but man sometimes I need to say everything not to rage and bm in the next game..

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » March 5, 2015 10:39am | Report
I haven't supported in casuals in months. I'd only do it if I'm in party with the adc or something.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }