Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 9 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » November 14, 2013 10:35pm | Report
Yet another assault match where massive lag completely screws me over.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MiChAeLoKGB » November 15, 2013 11:36am | Report
Searching for an super OP god that can kill Mino in 5 seconds and kill assasin in 2? Then choose this ***** Freya.
Stupidly OP sh*t that does more DMG than assasin with crits.
I attacked her from behind with combo (using Mercury), took half of her health off, then (after stun) she just turned on me, did 3 hits and I was dead.
F*ck it.

Also her stupid option to go to air, become invincible and do damage that can kill half of the team without problem.

MiChAeLoKGB

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 15, 2013 12:33pm | Report
Most people here do not find her OP in the sligtest. She brings damage on cooldown whoopdie ****ing doo, she sounds like a mage. And like she is the only with a get out of jail free ult and atleast she has the worst out of all of them. She is nothing more then a pub stomper.

I know it sounds jerkish buuuuuuuuut learn to counter.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » November 16, 2013 11:18am | Report
MiChAeLoKGB wrote:

Funny to see a merc player complaining about Freya being overpowered .

Merc has :

Insane damage .
2 mobile abilities , both with crowd control , thus TWO escapes or ways to engage.
A speed/attack buff and slow immunity (if I recall this right) .

Freya has :

Insane damage based on abilities , so she has a cooldown time in which she is VERY vulnerable .
A weak escape/good initiator with a small radius .
An excuse of an escape in 1 vs 1 since you get no speed buff during your ultimate .

The only gods I used to fear getting in 1 vs 1 were Loki and Mercurybecause both can counter Freya very easily , Loki with his stealth and stupid ultimate, mercury with his mobile abilities which allows him to get close to me and punch me to death before I can even use my 3 or ultimate to get out .

Fighting Mercury face to face is useless since he can put out damage like 3000+ late game on basic attack , what's the point anyway .
I've tried even 50%+ lifesteal builds and he still beats Freya with Irradiate on .

Needless to repeat myself this guy needs a damned nerf .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » November 16, 2013 4:52pm | Report
Freya hurts, but she is pretty much all ability dependent, and it's not too hard to counter her.

Seems lately like half the assault matches I'm in, we get a deserter or DC on our team. Always love that.
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zanestorm » November 20, 2013 4:53pm | Report
Sun wukong is stupidly good. Just throwing it out there. He literally has TWO hard cc's, a VERY long duration escape / Fast travel, an ult that creates a CLONE?! AND HEALS! And finally an instant attack, massive cone and high damaging "wave clear" thats really just a "im going to poke you for 300+ damage all day."

TBQH just his transform should be split into 3 seperate skills, I just dont comprehend how anyone could think he's anything other than OP as hell.

Zanestorm

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 21, 2013 1:02am | Report
Wukong is one of the most balenced gods hirez brought out during this power creep.
He seems very op to a lot of people since he scales so hard into the late game but he has a horrid early game and is easy to shut down early.

Don't feed the monkey and he wont do a whole lot of a damm.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » November 21, 2013 1:31am | Report
Sun Wukong, to me, is one of those gods that might seem OP on paper when looking at his skills and stuff, but he doesn't really seem like it too much in an actual match. He can be very annoying to deal with at times, but that's about it.

The game mode I almost play exclusively now is Assault. I like the idea of getting randomly matched as a god. I also have the ultimate god pack. So I don't think it's unreasonable of me to get frustrated with the fact that I keep getting the same gods the majority of the time. In the last ten assault matches I played, I've gotten Kali 3 times and Zhong Kui twice, two of my most played gods in Assault. Now, I'm not sure if there's something special they do when it comes to picking gods within the specific roles they choose to have in the match, but I assume it's really not too much to ask to get a little variety when it comes to the gods I end up getting randomly matched with.
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zanestorm » November 21, 2013 3:31am | Report
All4Games wrote:

Wukong is one of the most balenced gods hirez brought out during this power creep.
He seems very op to a lot of people since he scales so hard into the late game but he has a horrid early game and is easy to shut down early.

Don't feed the monkey and he wont do a whole lot of a damm.

try playing vs him in 1v1 joust, and THEN tell me he isnt completely OP. You simply can't counter him 1v1, he can tower dive, travel across 33% of the map rapidly, initiate with a hard CC that does 300+ damage AND stuns for 1 second +, can easily poke you AND clear his wave while not even being near your own poking range, he can tower dive you at any health, and his clone gains all his abilities. His ult is basically a second life, so if you survive all of the above, you have to do it twice and then finish him while his ult is on cooldown. Oh, and his ultimate is also tyrs ultimate ASWELL, so he can also use that to re-initiate when hes gained the advantage.

TL;DR, you'll lose. Hard.

Zanestorm

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 21, 2013 3:56am | Report
The game is balenced around concuest so a god who is insane in 1v1 is not can directly mean that he is OP in concuest.

Same as ares. In no way OP in concuest but very strong in arena and assault. Arachne is also one of the best 1v1'ers in the game but is one of the lowest picked gods in concuest because she has nothing for team fight's.

Joust is not where the game is balenced and there are a lot of gods who 1v1 better then sun who aren't op or who are similar to him who aren't
op. Example vamana. Poke's for 300 with his 2 which is a lot easier to hit, an ult that super heals him. A knock up escape dash. And he is not op in the sligtest.

Give me a better reason to believe he is op in concuest.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }