Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 1 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » June 21, 2013 7:10am | Report
As the name indicates it's a rage outlet thread and by all the threads I've seen you guys know what to do.

Rules:
1)If you choose to rage about teammates don't use there IGNs (In game names).
2)If you choose to rage about new gods/new balance changes/new items at least wait a few days after the patch.
3)Bad words are okey so long as you don't over do it.
4)Don't spam
5) RAGE ON!

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 21, 2013 7:24am | Report
Well, at least ICEN doesn't have to create any more posts, but from now we can call this the ICEN threat ;)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » June 21, 2013 8:11am | Report
I'm gonna rage on one thing. Your grammar is wrong levask rules 1 should be their instead of there

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 21, 2013 8:31am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

I'm gonna rage on one thing. Your grammar is wrong levask rules 1 should be their instead of there

Oh MAY GOUD LEVESK U F**K*D UP! I AM GONNA RAGE U 2 DEDTH!

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » June 21, 2013 9:14am | Report
RazeMage-I make up grammar as I go along.(Not gonna edit)

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » June 28, 2013 3:55pm | Report
So I'll start with the RAGE. Rage.

Today I just got a bunch of kills as Ao Kuang on my first few battles on the new conquest map. And holy molly, while the enemies where doing fire giant, I stole their buff + a triple kill. We had an easy win. Then someone of our team(I won't tell his name, but he is a Rising Jaguar), left the game for some reason. We lost.

I QQ'd all game, after the guy's leaving.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NinjasWrath » August 15, 2013 5:51am | Report
Ok so here we go: Play--> Arena--> Accept--> Selection screen.
I choose Freya, My friend is about to choose Fenrir, some1 takes him before my friend and as I'm typing: "please let _____ use Fenrir" that guy insta-locks in.
*sigh* Aight, friend takes Loki instead.
Rest of the team are AK and Vama.
3 squshiy assasins, a squshiy mage and a tank. (Bad... really bad...)
Then we think "maybe he's good with Fenrir" *few seconds later* loading screen--> he as no mastery at all (not even 1 god).
*game on*--> I alt tab in here to check for new posts. friend: "minions spawnd, come back"
*coming back* when suddenly, A WILD ANNOUNCEMENT: "an ally has been slain" And ofc, Fenrir.
(At this point we both knew he's gonna **** us up)
FFS WHO DOES THAT? WHO INSTA LOCKS? WHO ATTACKS 1v5? AND HE'S A LVL 3 MELEE ASSASIN, THAT'S LIKE, THE WORST DEFENSE EVER!
WHY GOD? WHY MUST THERE BE NOOBS IN THE WORLD WHO DON'T LISTEN?
I get it, not every1 can be good, but atlist LISTEN I'm spamming VRR VRR and Fenrir's like: "shut up sucka freya" -slain again-. -rage quits- We are left 4v5. G fking G.
end of the day we lost 0-134 with all of our team having about 1.0 K/D
But one... Fenrir... 3-13... (And those 3 were KS)
IGN: NINJASWRATH.
Playing in Europe matches.

NinjasWrath

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 23, 2013 3:23pm | Report
I just played some ranked games today (played mostly adc) and was laneing with a Bacchus (and against him in some of the games). So I basically went either against him or with him on my team (he played Bacchus all day).
And for everyone who has played ranked (or just a little serious conquest) knows how important it is to ward I would assume right? Vision=win every day.

So basically what happened the first game was that he refused to buy a single ward when everyone on the team asked him to buy (we all bought wards, but a little help would have been nice). And as the support it is basically your job to keep the wards up (ofc everyone has to buy some wards).

His response to this: "If I wast gold on wards I'll be useless, so if you want wards get them yourself."

Like a Bacchus needs a build to be OP, I've raped kids with Bacchus even though I've been like 4 lvls below them. All Bacchus is needed for is to initiate and help the team to do damage etc...

But yeah we told him that if he didn't buy any wards we would get behind and be "useless" (me adc and some dude mid). And then he started to complain about us not doing enough damage (Muted him at that point).

We won that game though, and he boasted about his damage and complained about mine and mids damage. So I blocked him cus I just could not stand a word more from him, I almost started to rage (never done that in game ever) I was literally about to burst.

The other games where I got him I had him blocked so I don't know what he said, but ppl tried to get him to buy wards with no luck at least :P

So this rage post is just because if you pick/ask for a role you better goddamit do the job you ask for... And not play Bacchus as if you where a carry -_-
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 30, 2013 7:57am | Report
can i also rage about some less new gods? because i kinda need to do that right now.

seriously i really need to rage over this 1.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » August 30, 2013 10:21am | Report
Does it say anywhere in the rules that you can't rage about older gods?

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }