Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Preferred Assassin Type

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Preferred Assassin Type 16 posts - page 2 of 2

Poll Question:

Do you prefer Ability-Based or Basic-Attack Assassins?
Abilities all the way
I like to hold left click / right trigger
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » November 29, 2017 4:10pm | Report
Yes, Loki is 100% ability-based.

For Camazotz, you might build him somewhat similar to other bruiser Assassins like Thor...at least 1 or 2 protection items, CDR, power, pen.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HoneyWaffle » November 29, 2017 5:02pm | Report
What bruiser mean btw :/

so like half support items + and half damage item? I usually build warrior/jotunn/soul eater/titan/heart seeker/brawler (for healers) or bloodforge (if fed or have at least 2 kill and 0-1 death) or shifter

HoneyWaffle

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » November 30, 2017 10:03am | Report
Hey Honey,

Bruiser is usually a term for a god that builds both offensive and defensive items. For the most part these days, both Guardians and Warriors build mainly tanky (some Warriors may build hybrid items, but usually nothing fully offensive unless they're basic attackers, when they may build Qin's Sais or The Executioner...things like Shifter's Shield, Masamune, Frostbound Hammer, etc.).

Only a couple of mages may build bruiser... Zhong Kui and Hades are prime examples, where both may consider items like Warlock's Sash and Hide of the Urchin.

As for Assassins, some build glass cannon, like Kali, Serqet, and Mercury, though others like Thor, Ratatoskr, Camazotz, Nemesis, Thanatos, and Fenrir usually do well by building at least 1 defensive item.

I strongly suggest against Soul Eater at this point...still just doesn't seem strong enough...think there should usually be items that will do better for you.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by overld1 » November 30, 2017 10:04am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

Hey Honey

That has to be weird to say. Especially for a guy that's married.

overld1

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » November 30, 2017 10:08am | Report
Naw, I'm comfortable with it...same, Honey?

And no weirder than being all religious and saying "Oh Lordy" (ld1). Trouble so hard...

Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by overld1 » November 30, 2017 10:10am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

"Oh Lordy" (ld1)

That's kind of weird especially I made of my name when I got addicted to Overlord game.

overld1

Established (18)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }