Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Patch 4.20 - Bran's Thoughts

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Patch 4.20 - Bran's Thoughts 28 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » October 19, 2017 1:31am | Report
Tlaloc1050 wrote:

Khumba buff wasn't necessary IMO. Ive seen a spike of his usage in ranked and he's quite strong already

For Arena, he's such a good counter to Artio. I'm assuming the same would apply to Conquest? But yea, he has way too much CC already in his kit.

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Authorize » October 19, 2017 1:58am | Report
So excited for next week's patch. Discordia looks so amazing.

And S5... Can we just fast forward.

Nothing really excited this patch, just the normal stuff.

Authorize

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » October 19, 2017 4:46am | Report
Authorize wrote:
And S5... Can we just fast forward.

When exactly is S5 supposed to happen anyway?

Like the changes to Amaterasu and Poseidon, I enjoy playing both of them :)

sidenote: I'll post the notes in the news section tonight or tomorrow depending on how much time I end up having tonight, stay tuned

Thanks to Janitsu for the signature!

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xZeroStrike » October 19, 2017 8:45am | Report
S5 will probably happen in January or February 2018. I think around those months every year is when the season changes. I might be wrong and look like an idiot though.

xZeroStrike
<Hunter Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by overld1 » October 19, 2017 1:23pm | Report
My favorite item in S2 is finally coming back to the meta. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa***ssssssss!!!

overld1

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 20, 2017 1:28am | Report
So HR is also going to start their own anime star guardian skin line ...

let the animefing continue

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » October 20, 2017 7:25am | Report
My thoughts on this

Totally dig most of the new skins and espeecially some voice packs/sound effects (which, imho, play a way bigger role in keeping the game interesting over time than ppl think). But I also think it is a bit much again - sure they probably won't ALL be released the same time, but I feel lately HR is overdoing it with new skins one could obtain - and let's hope that not all of em are Odyssee only (not sure if they are)

Item changes, well not alot at all, but what strikes me is the 10% of ability damage dealt from SoulEater at full stacks. This might not sound like a lot, but gods that burst with abilities and use abilities in a rapid succession in general will get a huge buff through that.

Season 5 map changes - very interesting and I totally agree with bran that the new symmetry will make the game more fair and therefor more interesting - can't wait for season 5 anyway to get involved.

Overall good patch imo, but I am also e xcited for 4.21 with the new adventure (since I enjoyed the last one)

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » October 20, 2017 7:37am | Report
Benksy, only Super Chill Bacchus, Pixel Rush He Bo and Sand Viper Ao Kuang are from the Odyssey. The rest are part of a 1500 gem pack, that I can't remember the name of right. The one they do at the end of the season.

SkyPirateShini

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » October 20, 2017 7:54am | Report
Not sure which pack u mean besides the HRX bundle. But ye those three most interesting skins are just obtainable by odyssee... is a shame

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by overld1 » October 20, 2017 7:59am | Report
Still waiting for the Bellona skin. Still waiting...........still waiting..............still waiting.

overld1

Established (18)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }