Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Opinions on New Kali

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Opinions on New Kali 62 posts - page 7 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriwych » December 12, 2013 9:50am | Report
Silv3rX wrote:

I changed my mind. She is great now, but her ultimate change is horrible and I liked her old one with the CC immunity alot more. Well, since I almost only played Akali and Wukong aka. Hun Batz back in the days I now thought about new item builds n' stuff for this new version of Akali.
It is quite simple :

Warrior Tabi -> Heartseeker -> Some kinda lifesteal item -> Qin's Blades // Qin's Sais -> Malice -> Deathbringer

If you are junglin' you start : Bumba's Mask -> Hand of the Gods -> Potion of physical might

I swap heartseeker for Soul-taker myself. I also build 2, 1, 3 4 (in max first order). Blink as second active makes for your 1 doing insane amounts of damage at mid level. Its essentially a skill shot, which Kali has turned into at this point.

Initiate with Blink (if need be), 2 asap (get that bleed going), AA, AA, jump/stun. Ult when needed.

Kriwych

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 12, 2013 9:54am | Report
Ugh, I really need to start playing the new Kali. I just played her once in the MOTD.

Has anyone tried not leveling her ult? I mean, all you gain is an extra 0.25 seconds of invincibility.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }