Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Opinions on New Kali

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Opinions on New Kali 62 posts - page 6 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » December 11, 2013 6:27pm | Report
I take this build on her in arena

Asi, Qin's Sais, Malice, Deathringer, Hastened Fatalis, The Executioner

Her attack speed is massive especially with her buff on the 3. Though, this won't be viable because it doesn't boots. I believe this build will be more effective for conquest

Ninja Tabi, Asi, Qin's Sais, Malice, Deathbringer, Hastened Fatalis or The Executioner

Ninja tabi for movement speedm. Asi so you can heal while being immune to death, Qin's Sais for Attack Speed, Physical power, and bonus damage to melt a tank. Malice and deathbringer for crits and finally either hastened fatalis so you can catch up while you ult or the executioner if you have problems with tanks

Note : I don't think he is a physical caster cause his only damage except escape and ult is not reliable to hit and he got steroid for basic attacks

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 11, 2013 6:41pm | Report
Oh I totally see her as a physical caster. Her only steroid is an Attack Damage steroid, not an attack speed steroid, which then buffs her other abilities. Since her passive is no longer passive lifesteal, but the lifesteal DOES come on hits against targets hit by her new lash, I prefer to have very very low CD on it. I'd build her like a more bruiser-based carry, similar to how AMC was built before his ratios were nerfed, with more emphasis on AD than AS. Actually, now that I think about it, similar to how Neith builds, as one of the remaining ADC casters.

My build usually consists of Ninja and Jotunn's for CDR and penetration, Asi or Bloodforge depending on the situation as a lifesteal item (Asi is nasty if they have sustained damage, not burst, as you only need to last long enough to get a kill, then BAM, 80% health), Titan's Bane to combo with the passive, Deathbringer, and Malice. Titan's Bane can be exchanged for Executioner if you want better sustained damage, and if they're building more health than protections.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leon Porter » December 11, 2013 7:44pm | Report
This patch made me unable to play conquest. Now, whenever I try to play conquest, I crash.
Click the sig below, you can get ultimate godpack, and gems for free. PM me if you need any help with the site.

Leon Porter

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 11, 2013 8:19pm | Report
I'm trying to see if she can solo. Going for builds like Warrior Tabi, Exo, and all that junk. :p

Trying not to waste the pen on her passive.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 11, 2013 8:22pm | Report
Just realize solo instead of jungling means unless the passive is on your lane opponent, you will NEVER use it. Unless of course you die to your lane opponent. Separate issue though, means you're behind to begin with.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 11, 2013 8:24pm | Report
Yeah, that's the main thing sadly about Solo. Although, I'm playing her like I played her back then, First I win the Lane, and then roam.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bierathlet » December 12, 2013 12:18am | Report
And how would a more bruiserish style on her work? Let's say a similar build like Thor or Fenrir with some damage and bulk. By playtesting her I felt that I don't need much attack speed since her progressive string is really short and fast by itself. Also makes the 80% health regain on kill alot more effective.

Building her glass cannon is also completely viable, pop ult as you drop low and try to do as much damage as you can before you get popped.

Bierathlet

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » December 12, 2013 7:44am | Report
I changed my mind. She is great now, but her ultimate change is horrible and I liked her old one with the CC immunity alot more. Well, since I almost only played Akali and Wukong aka. Hun Batz back in the days I now thought about new item builds n' stuff for this new version of Akali.
It is quite simple :

Warrior Tabi -> Heartseeker -> Some kinda lifesteal item -> Qin's Blades // Qin's Sais -> Malice -> Deathbringer

If you are junglin' you start : Bumba's Mask -> Hand of the Gods -> Potion of physical might
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 12, 2013 7:46am | Report
sais is better for the squishies
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 12, 2013 7:54am | Report
Sais is only better at around 33-45% health on most people, based on how major the base damage is. If we were to discount the base damage entirely and only account for the %health shred, Qin's blades is better for the entire first 2/3 of their health.

It depends on playstyle. I prefer Blades because people panic and don't do as well at low health, so I don't need as much of a low-health shred. Meanwhile, if I'm not doing that much % shred at full health, they play calmly.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }