Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Cant get Arthur to work

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Cant get Arthur to work 39 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » July 2, 2020 11:35am | Report
wierd, it shows he has 7 matches with Arthur when i look on Stats for Smite but there is no record of his match history for any of his matches...

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » July 2, 2020 11:49am | Report
My own smiteguru (PC) is only showing from 2 days ago
Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » July 2, 2020 11:50am | Report
Hey IDNeon, I was just looking through your match history to see if maybe the Arthur matches were buried further back but I would encourage you to really take a look at the latest guides for the gods that you like and/or are wanting to try and then going to the discussion(and forgive me everyone else if i forget some names or really don't have exposure to good feedback from some others)and look for posts from Branmuffin17, Gulfwulf, Boogie, Kriega, Mysterionz, Hades4u, PerfectPrism, DeVampi, Stuke99 as examples and see what they have to say and contributions to making those builds better that they provide.

I only play arena, but i have still gotten a lot of really good input from veteran posters on this board. I did my own thing for a good while and while it would sometimes work, there are just some things, some concepts you have to apply in general and specifically for different characters and there are plenty of posters here with a wealth of good information that will help you out. This doesn't mean you have to do everything they say exactly as they suggest. There are ways you can add your own flavor to your play style and possibly still have success. Sometimes it comes down to make something fit on a god that will just absolutely not work and, i know personally, when i first started a lot of that way my own ignorance in not knowing what i was doing(I can't really claim ignorance too much as an excuse anymore. lol)

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » July 2, 2020 11:52am | Report
Kriega1 wrote:

My own smiteguru (PC) is only showing from 2 days ago

i am a merged account, so i don't know if that makes a difference. I play pc and on xbox, but it won't pull anything up from any less than 8 days ago.

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IDNeon » July 2, 2020 12:37pm | Report
Yeah the Odin build was trash.

Heres my plan for Arthur....

Warrior blessing.
Gladiators.
Boots.
Sovereignty.
Power item (transcendence?)
Pestilence.
Thebes
Mantle (replace gladiator?)
Urchin (potion for boots)

As I mentioned. If I put power on him I cant get him to live long enough to do damage. And if I go all defense then he doesnt do damage.

I'm struggling to find his use.

I had similar problems with Ares but figured him out great. So I expect there's gameplay problems with Arthur I havent solved yet. Not some....brokenness

IDNeon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IDNeon » July 2, 2020 12:42pm | Report
My reasoning for transcendence is to give mana and power which adds to the hp returned by gladiators.

A very conservative build.

But I already had been getting so wrecked just in the first 10 levels that I fall far behind

IDNeon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » July 2, 2020 12:47pm | Report
IDNeon wrote:

Yeah the Odin build was trash.

Heres my plan for Arthur....

Warrior blessing.
Gladiators.
Boots.
Sovereignty.
Power item (transcendence?)
Pestilence.
Thebes
Mantle (replace gladiator?)
Urchin (potion for boots)

I would go on Arthur:

Gladiators > Tank or Warrior boots > Breastplate/Void Shield OR Genji's/Oni Hunter's > Genji's/Oni Hunter's OR Breastplate/Void Shield > Spirit Robe > Spectral OR Mantle > Buy speed pot and sell boots for Heartseeker or Brawler's Beat Stick > sell Glad Shield for situational.
Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » July 2, 2020 12:49pm | Report
IDNeon wrote:

My reasoning for transcendence is to give mana and power which adds to the hp returned by gladiators.

A very conservative build.

Uhm, Trans doesent really scale with the health restore from glad shield, also it's only "ok" on a couple of solo laners with self-healing like Chaac and Camazotz. Not on Arthur.
Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 2, 2020 2:28pm | Report
On the smiteguru thing, I seem to have no missing data apart from it updating only once a day (e.g. my matches from this evening didn't show up yet, but will be there tomorrow).

I would suggest kriega's build.
Sovereignty is a good item, however is usually picked by the support as he is usually around teammates. In solo lane you're not around it. Another thing to note is that your mana sustain will suffer slightly.

trans is not really a good pick on Arthur or at that time point. Atm you want more defenses either a double port item or defenses of the type you don't have yet. Also for most solo won't grab an offensive item until 6th or boots replacement. The only exception being the bruiser items like Void Shield

Pestilence is situational. Only if the opponent has healing (also often picked by supports). In other cases other magic defense will provide you with more value.

wouldn't grab urchin as a speed pot upgrade. too late to start sticking it. Also in KA case I would not recommend to swap glad shield atm even if the game goes to 3k pots.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » July 2, 2020 2:53pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

On the smiteguru thing, I seem to have no missing data apart from it updating only once a day (e.g. my matches from this evening didn't show up yet, but will be there tomorrow).

yeah it is really wierd. stats for smite updates almost instantly aside from when they are doing their maintenance or whatever, but at one point i was going 2-3 weeks on smiteguru before it was updating history when the shutdowns were just going in. But every time i've been checking in the past weeks it has been about a week behind for me.

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }