Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Balancing Discussion: The Real Deal

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Balancing Discussion: The Real Deal 384 posts - page 34 of 39
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » September 6, 2014 7:07am | Report
Although I've been absent from this thread, I'd like to say that Nemesis really isn't that bad. Her clear speed isn't bad. Her 2 isn't insanely underpowered and she has a pretty decent kit.

I'm not sure about her passive which may need a slight change, her double dash is great, her 2 is fine, her shield could use some touch ups, and her 4 is fine. Slice and Dice doesn't have the highest numbers, but the fact that you give a 50% slow on that is pretty good. Sure it,s countered by Greater Sprint but when I play her not many people actually grab it along Sith their current active. That alone will let you use your Argo attacks, apply your passive, and use your ultimate when their Sprint runs out. You're fast, they're slow. Doesn't matter if you lack pure damage, you'll still be able to inflict a sufficient amount.

Personally, the only changes I'd do is reduce some of her cooldowns by not too much and maybe change the passive a little.

Excuse typos and sloppiness I typed it on my phone

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » September 6, 2014 8:51am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Next god: Nemesis.

Nemesis

Nemesis is a laughable assassin. She is below-average in nearly every respect, from CC, to burst damage, to area damage, to sustained damage, to sustain, to jungle clear, to jungle control, to EVERYTHING except for teamfight utility. And that is just her ultimate, and nothing else.

Have you been following the SPL? Nemesis has been a frequent and effective pick for dealing with bulky, hard to kill solo laners like Herc, Vamana, Zhong Kui and Chaac. She also has a lot of utility and can snowball rather well.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » September 6, 2014 8:55am | Report
Oh wow I didn't read the intro but that's very much untrue.
She is not below-average at all.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » September 6, 2014 3:41pm | Report
HolyPudding wrote:

Have you been following the SPL? Nemesis has been a frequent and effective pick for dealing with bulky, hard to kill solo laners like Herc, Vamana, Zhong Kui and Chaac. She also has a lot of utility and can snowball rather well.

Can you stop quoting tournament statistics at me?

In the NA Pro League Kick-Off, she was picked four times. However, one must consider the bans - Thor, Loki, and Mercury were banned more or an equal amount of times. So, if you had to pick from a list of mediocre junglers, you would probably pick the best of them, but that doesn't stop them from being mediocre.

And try playing her. Her clear is complete garbage - and I'm the guy who jungled with Old Wa and ****ing Bacchus, so I know a lot about slow clear speeds.

Everyone has ****ing utility in this game. When every assassin has hard CC, everyone has utility. Also, everyone snowballs well in this game, so Nemesis is nothing special.

Pentargonite wrote:

Oh wow I didn't read the intro but that's very much untrue.
She is not below-average at all.

Why?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » September 6, 2014 3:48pm | Report
I'm not really seeing the point of him making that big fancy list on the front page if we aren't even following it.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » September 6, 2014 4:09pm | Report
I dunno, Jord seems to have died or something.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » September 6, 2014 4:10pm | Report
Nemesis doesn't have that bad clear speed as you say Sub. I jungle quite often and can say a handful of gods have slower clear speeds. What have you been building on her?

Auto-attack the camp, get everyone in the middle and make sure to have some attack speed;preferably from Qin's Sais which works great on her and clear speed is average. And even if you say it's bad, her mobility makes up for it.

dacoqrs wrote:

Slice and Dice is a massive ****ing slow that only blind people could miss

I c what you did there

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » September 6, 2014 4:36pm | Report
Mask, Warrior Tabi. Then pretty much whatever. Whether it's Heartseeker, or Golden Bow, or The Executioner, or Asi, or Devo Gloves, or ANYTHING, her clear speed is still complete poop compared to all the other assassins.

Seriously, I legitimately have no idea who has worse clear speed. Try naming some.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » September 6, 2014 5:21pm | Report
Loki's clear at the beginning is kind of poop.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » September 7, 2014 12:31am | Report
Kali's clear speed in pretty bad as well.

Anyways, because of her slow and her 1 she can basically chase everyone around the map.
Clear speed is also fine imo, I don't play her too much.
Her passive however, is just pure ****.
Her 2 is kinda weak in damage.
Her 3 is fine.
And her ult is fine too.

Why is she even on this list?
You're just adding gods that weren't on the original list, and those gods were there for a reason.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }