Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Balancing Discussion: The Real Deal

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Balancing Discussion: The Real Deal 384 posts - page 13 of 39
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 12, 2014 4:12am | Report
Will be done with Osiris in 3 hours.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » August 12, 2014 4:35am | Report
Now that I think about it how did we move from Apollo to Osiris?

I thought this was alphabetical now that the reworks are done?

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 12, 2014 5:33am | Report
Ah, whoops. I thought that Osiris was enough of a serious issue to warrant being tackled first.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kalafalafakah » August 12, 2014 11:07am | Report
Why was Osiris way down in tweaks? He does need a nerf.

Kalafalafakah

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 13, 2014 12:57am | Report
Osiris Summary

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 13, 2014 1:10am | Report
That was way longer than three hours. Whoops.

Anyway, Chronos time. Ahahahahahahaha

Um, generally speaking, he's a bit underwhelming. He's not lacking in damage, exactly, he just suffers from not much CC, and while his ultimate is okay, it doesn't really bring much to the party, making him, in terms of a teamfight, a 3-ability god. His waveclear isn't bad. His mana problems aren't bad. Even his lack of a real passive isn't that bad. He's just underwhelming.

Wheel of Time: This is really more of an extension of his steroid. It could use some kind of addition to give him a true passive.

Time Rift: Fine.

Accelerate: Fine, I guess? Perhaps give a slight rework to the bonus to magical power, which is out of place.

Stop Time: Ugh. I hate this skill, personally, but I can see the problems with it. It's just a lackluster skill.

Rewind: It's okay, but it could be better, basically.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 13, 2014 1:21am | Report
I suggest, for a passive, have Chronos have doubled Hp5 and Mp5. Gives him an early game sustain boost and certainly helps any mana problems he may have.

For an ultimate, I have two ideas.

A: Chronos stops time. Everyone on both teams, including minions, jungle camps, titans, etc, are suppressed for 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3 seconds. Everyone is invulnerable during this time, and CC and other **** do not degrade. Beads and stuff do not work.

B: Rewind: Chronos' abilities' cooldowns are refreshed. Cooldown: 30/28/26/24/22/20 seconds.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » August 13, 2014 1:32am | Report
For the most part I'm fine with this ability, but radius and speed are a bit much. My suggestion would be to lower the radius a tad bit, and for a buff remove the whole "Slow immunity counter".

Rewind needs some work, as depending on the player its either amazing or ****. The biggest issue I have with it (when facing Chronos) is that it gives him almost all of his mana and health back (most of the time anyway.)
I suggest lowering the time it takes to activate.
I also suggest that instead of giving back all health/mana it gives back a percentage of your health/mana.
Like rank 1 you get 25% back, rank 5 you get 75% back, etc...
This is to give incentive for upgrading it and give other squishy gods a fair chance at fighting back.

And for the Accelerate/Wheel of Time, why not replace the Magical Power section with Magical Penetration? Would give his AAs a bit more power.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » August 13, 2014 1:40am | Report
Also after Chronos can we talk about Ra or Mercury?

Its just that I've felt that Mercury and Ra are a bit too good at the moment, with Merc being able to one/two-shot squishies mid/late game, and Ra completely pushing Warriors or people with weak push out of their lanes.

I'd also like it discuss Zeus later on after everyone else is finished, as I feel that the recent nerfs and buffs have put him in a bit of weird area for Mages.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 13, 2014 2:12am | Report
Sure.

I think an uncounterable Stop Time would be a hell of a headache tho. If so I'd make it slow over 2 seconds, not 1.

As for rewind, he kinda has his +35% MP to autoattacks. So extra pen won't do much.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }