Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Tips for Playing Solo

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Tips for Playing Solo 45 posts - page 2 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CafPow » July 29, 2019 7:05am | Report
even playing every God to 1 takes his Time.
I mean, i like Hel very much but i am overload with all the possibilitys of a build. At the Moment, i use 1-2 defensive Items per Build and it depends how the Enemy Team is build, so i go more on physical protect or magic protect. So far so good. But i also have to check if an Enemy has possibly an Item that reduces my Healing, and i don't even know what items all do that. :D

and this is just an example. I feel a little overwhelmed. After spending almost 70 hours into Smite, i guessed that i "roughly got the Point" but it seems i am nowhere yet. ^^
okay i mean, at least i got something for the Money i spend. I don't consider this a bad point per se, it's just a little bit much when one's new.

CafPow

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » July 29, 2019 7:12am | Report
CafPow wrote:

even playing every God to 1 takes his Time.
I mean, i like Hel very much but i am overload with all the possibilitys of a build. At the Moment, i use 1-2 defensive Items per Build and it depends how the Enemy Team is build, so i go more on physical protect or magic protect. So far so good. But i also have to check if an Enemy has possibly an Item that reduces my Healing, and i don't even know what items all do that. :D

and this is just an example. I feel a little overwhelmed. After spending almost 70 hours into Smite, i guessed that i "roughly got the Point" but it seems i am nowhere yet. ^^
okay i mean, at least i got something for the Money i spend. I don't consider this a bad point per se, it's just a little bit much when one's new.

To be honest, if you're playing Hel in Mid, I would only usually get Lotus Crown for defence. If you go a Book of Thoth build, then you can consider Breastplate of Valor.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CafPow » July 29, 2019 7:17am | Report
yeah i usually go with the book of thoth and Breatplate. Still i like the Lotus Crown for the Shield (i consider it useful in Lategame when healing)
also, Staff of Asklepios is set. And Shoes of Focus ofc.
This makes at least 4 Items now that are kinda "fix", dunno ^^
it's hard to guess which one, since a lot of them are good. (Soul Gem, Rod of Tahuti, Soul Reaver, Chronos Pendant etc.)

CafPow

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » July 29, 2019 7:28am | Report
CafPow wrote:

yeah i usually go with the book of thoth and Breatplate. Still i like the Lotus Crown for the Shield (i consider it useful in Lategame when healing)
also, Staff of Asklepios is set. And Shoes of Focus ofc.
This makes at least 4 Items now that are kinda "fix", dunno ^^
it's hard to guess which one, since a lot of them are good. (Soul Gem, Rod of Tahuti, Soul Reaver, Chronos Pendant etc.)

Just make sure your build doesen't go over 30% CDR.

There's some examples here as well:

https://smiteprobuilds.com/Builds?p_filters_page=1&p_filters_search=&p_filters_god=1718&p_filters_pro=~&p_filters_opponent=~&p_filters_role=Mid&p_filters_league=~&p_filters_sort=~

(Some of the builds already had boots sold for speed elixir and another item which is why they're not showing.)

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CafPow » July 29, 2019 7:49am | Report
i use stukkes build. But why 30% and not 40%?

CafPow

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » July 29, 2019 7:52am | Report
CafPow wrote:

i use stukkes build. But why 30% and not 40%?

40% CDR isn't terrible, it's just that lategame you can get that extra 10% CDR from Potion of Magical Might which is only 500 gold.

Also, before you sell Mage's Blessing for another item lategame, it has 10% CDR when it's the evolved version.

It's easier for physical gods to get away with 40% CDR in their builds because Potion of Physical Might doesen't give any CDR.

If you do go with 40% CDR in your build, at least make sure that last 10% is from boots, so you can sell those boots late for speed elixir and another item, and get that last 10% from the 500 gold pot.

The only cases capping CDR could be ok is if you get CDR items that allow you to pass the Hard CDR cap with their item passives. Items like Spear of Desolation, Staff of Myrddin, Genji's Guard and Chronos' Pendant.

As for Stuke's build, the example/suggested build is fine for solo lane, but for mid I would go a bit more damage oriented.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CafPow » July 29, 2019 8:32am | Report
ah i get it. Chronos i also use every now and then, but in the lategame mostly.
i also like to play support with hel. I thought with Asklepios and Lotus-Crown it's still cool and supportive. Besides in the Late-Game one's roaming around in the Group anyway no?

CafPow

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » July 29, 2019 8:40am | Report
If you want to play Hel as a support I would use a build something like the one in this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gbNWHsMd934

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » July 29, 2019 9:25am | Report
CafPow wrote:

i also like to play support with hel

Please, don't do it XD

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CafPow » July 29, 2019 9:45am | Report
xmysterionz wrote:

Please, don't do it XD

why?
I miss the CC, granted. But i can heal and poke well.

CafPow

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }