Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Need help Improving Ullr Build

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Need help Improving Ullr Build 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Damius » October 15, 2015 6:32pm | Report
My current build is something like this:

Transcendence, DeathBringer, Ninja's Tabi, Asi, Malice, and finally Hastened Fatalis.

I tend to start off by starting off with two mana potions, the second tier item of Transcendence, and finally four health potions, (Sometimes I take less.) I usually level my one, and three, and four, and completely ignore my two until the shear end. I feel like the build is good, I mean in Joust 3vs3 I've carried, and other times I've had bad team members and have been forced to feed opponents because my (starting with Axe) one, four, three, one combo doesn't deal enough damage to a player and I can't finish them off by auto attacking. Another problem I feel is that I'm starting off with items that are 'way' too pricey particularly DeathBringer. And I have no movement speed until mid game-ish, meaning if I jump to an opponent I have no way of retreating, and I have to make sure I kill the opponent.
(I know people are going to whack me on the head for not using Rage lol.)
So here are my general questions:
Should I take Quin Sais over Hastened Fatalis, and if I do, where should I put it in? (Or better yet the executioner?)
Is Devourer's gauntlet/ or Bloodforge better?
Is Devourer's gauntlet better than Transcendence?

(Also another apology in advance. I've probably skipped over all kinds of Jargon. I've been playing Smite for a while, but I have never really went to a forum.)
P.S: I probably got the build off a guide, but I can't remember where >.>

Damius

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » October 15, 2015 6:59pm | Report
Generally the most accepted build for ADCs is
Devourer's Gauntlet -> Ninja Tabi -> Ichaival -> The Executioner -> Rage -> Deathbringer.

Ullr in particular works well with Transcendence due to his high mana costs, thus a lot of players will go
Transcendence -> Asi -> Ninja Tabi -> The Executioner -> Rage -> Deathbringer.

Quick explanation of why your build is less favorable
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » October 19, 2015 1:43am | Report
Imo something like; trans, soul eater, warrior/ninja tabi, ichaival, executioner, rage.

I prefer Death's Toll, warrior tabi, soul eater, ichaival, executioner, rage, DB myself but I'm not a adcmain.

Ichaival is just to good to skip for boxing etc.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kingofsalt » October 28, 2015 10:06am | Report
https://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/ullr-the-basic-9669

This is the build I'm currently using, can be a bit tricky startin off but lat game you turn into a beast and you would be hard pressed to find anyone that can outrun you, and you get to team fights very fast.

Kingofsalt

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }