Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Barra's movementspeed adc build

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Barra's movementspeed adc build 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 17, 2020 11:50pm | Report
So I am kidna curious on peoples thoughts here. For those that don;t watch the BaRRaCCuDDa vids, he has recently experimented with atlanta's bow and the last few days been doing this build.

So the build he is using rushes the following items primarily on Artemis (and probably works best on adc with an increased movementspeed ability):
Talaria Boots (although it's hard to know if the recent vids are from prenerf)
Atalanta's Bow.
As long as bow is stacked it helps an enormous amount with juking, chasing and running away.

Usually these items are followed up by
Devourer's Gauntlet for sustain
wind demon for more movementspeed
Frostbound Hammer slowing your opponent.

Looking at it this kinda has the goal of the movementspeed tyr build in focusing more on a juking playstyle. Meanwhile giving you more boxing potential by making it easier to hit basics on your opponent.

I however don;t think it is as strong as the try build mostly because you're already a big target to get jumped and CCed(which usually means death anyway). Still curious to hear others opinion on this unusual build barra has been using in his ranked games lately.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » June 18, 2020 12:37am | Report
I think the Frostbound Hammer is a bad choice. I'd just replace it with Poisoned Star and follow up with Deathbringer.

Or... I guess if he REALLY wanted to stick to... whatever he's doing, get:
Rage
wind demon
Poisoned Star
Frostbound Hammer as boots replacement.

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 18, 2020 2:18am | Report
I think I agree, with the poison star. I also expect the damage reduction to have a bigger impact than the 15% AS although I am not sure about that as it is really engagement time dependent.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » June 18, 2020 2:47am | Report
Barra does those builds for fun mostly, I don’t know why you think these are super serious builds.

Atalanta’s isn’t that bad on her though.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » June 18, 2020 9:33am | Report
Where the hell is the penetration??? BaRRa is totally trolling you Dev.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 18, 2020 10:14am | Report
Notice how I only listed 5 items Bran XD. The frostbound probably beign there because that game was heavily snowballed (at phoenix before 10 mins).

Also I am fully aware it;s a barra troll build, however I just like the effects of the movement speed builds. So yeah I am planning to try this one out probably with PS.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }