Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Can't publish guide revision

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Can't publish guide revision 40 posts - page 4 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » September 24, 2015 2:01pm | Report
-> er. k

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 24, 2015 2:52pm | Report
Zilby: Interesting that you're running into the same thing. Sorry it's happening to you too, but glad that you're basically saying you didn't really do much other than change a couple very minor things...that means it's probably not that I added too many YouTube videos or external links or something.

Sub: Look, I'm not a Conquest player at all, but I know that some hunters are more powerful than others and some assassins are still feeling the hurt from the Qin's nerf.

What should be happening? My thought, hunters need to be toned down end game, and maybe buffed a bit mid game. Some assassins need work too. Maybe better scaling based on power. But DB nerf on Ne Zha sucks. Crit damage is so stupid anyway, though, so maybe that DB nerf is a good start? Obviously moving away from crit RNG is the best, but if Hi-Rez doesn't want to do that, nerf the crits just a bit, maybe keep Qin's at 4% but increase power a bit more? I don't know.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » September 24, 2015 6:35pm | Report
I just want cupid nerfed.

My first time playing with him I had a pad. Won by 12-7 or something.

Everytime I play against him he just escapes. No. Pls no.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » September 26, 2015 11:26pm | Report
Seriously though, back on the main topic, if Mowen or Wayne3100 could publish my items guide for me that'd be great, k thanks.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » September 27, 2015 4:23am | Report
Done. You may want to check whether the changes you made are actually visible now though, as I obviously have no idea what those are.

Thanks to Janitsu for the signature!

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » September 27, 2015 9:40am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Done. You may want to check whether the changes you made are actually visible now though, as I obviously have no idea what those are.

I can indeed confirm that it was published.

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » October 2, 2015 12:33pm | Report
Sorry for the late response on this.

You don't have to wait more than like, 1.5 min for it to publish, it will just fail if it's over that time. I just don't want you to waste your time. D:

Zilby, could you by chance copy us the pieces you added to your guide? Maybe there's a clue in there.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » October 2, 2015 12:50pm | Report
Mowen wrote:

Zilby, could you by chance copy us the pieces you added to your guide? Maybe there's a clue in there.

It wasn't so much adding as editing things, all that was changed were some numbers and things to keep up to date (eg: in the Greater Blink description, 3s out of combat was changed to 5s out of combat). The number of characters should be at most only a couple sentences more from the previous publication. I would give what my edits were specifically, but I don't quite recall anything specific aside from the blink edit; I just remember I was adjusting numbers, not making big changes.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 9, 2015 9:39pm | Report
Hi Mowen,

Just had a couple slight edits and added Sol to my Assault guide. If you wouldn't mind publishing it would be appreciated. Thanks!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » October 10, 2015 6:49am | Report
Done, will stay in touch with Mowen to help you resolve this issue :)

(By the way, you can also send a PM if you need the guide to be published again in the future)

Thanks to Janitsu for the signature!

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }