Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

moba comparison thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Off Topic » moba comparison thread 203 posts - page 9 of 21
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » October 15, 2014 12:02am | Report
ICEN wrote:

Smite cannot be played on a toaster... where did you come up with that bright idea?

I am on a $440 laptop and I cannot play Smite on it

Honestly. Because it's a laptop. 440$ isn't much. just sayin.

440 is like a cheap walmart bargain bin laptop

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 15, 2014 12:35am | Report
Deathsession wrote:

Honestly. Because it's a laptop. 440$ isn't much. just sayin.

440 is like a cheap walmart bargain bin laptop
That was the whole point.... do you think the average person has a $700 laptop at home?

Also people must be confused what mah post are about.

I could have swore I made a comment saying "I am not hating on league I am trolling on league"
and I think I even said "Learn dat difference"...

I even gave mah hint word "Toaster oven kids" or "Toaster kids"

I guess some people just do not understand mah riddles.

You see even without trolling I am still better than to **** talk league then those who **** talk smite.

What would you rather have :

- A ICEN who runs around on a Smite forum talking **** about league
or
- A person who runs around on a Smite forum talking **** about smite

Because quite frankly it seems to be more people **** humping league than Smite and they are on a Smite forum...

And in case someone still can't understand my point, learn dat difference ****ing toaster oven kids.

^ Solve my riddle before you fiddle

Praise SMITE Or GTFO of the forum is mah new motto

Hail Smite or leave and go play with the toaster kids on league!!!

I'm tired of you toaster kids hyping up league on a Smite forum!

We ain't showing no love to them toaster oven kids round these parks!

Die dammit die!!! Why won't you league kids just roll over and take the shovel!!!!

If you like League/Dota 2 or team scrub 2 so much, go play dat toaster **** then and get off of Smites large wang, because the more people hype up other Moba's but continue to stay on this Smite forum they look like wang jumpers who just jump wang to wang secretly in love with Smite even though they talk smach on mah love.

Toaster *** oven kids, wang jumpers, go on the League forum if you want to brag up league brah!!!

"This thread has become my play ground for fun **** to happen"

I haven't been ICEN until now, I have returned, thanks for making this thread.

You will see my type this way, talk this way, and act this way anytime I hear about toaster League.

If you ppl love league so much go **** ride the moba on their forum then, why are you **** riding it here on a Smite forum.

"By YOU I mean plural as in everyone who says that"

Also, all mah words are with 100% Love and affection.

Pip Pip now

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 15, 2014 12:40am | Report
^ Solve my riddle before you fiddle

That is legit my new motto

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 15, 2014 1:45am | Report
^Solve my argument before you get cocky
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 15, 2014 1:47am | Report
No for real now. Stop doing your icenness behaviour and start making some valid points or gtfo because you are being usless to the discussion.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » October 15, 2014 2:59am | Report
^
I like pie
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 15, 2014 4:36am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

^
I like pie

Do you know what flavor i like?

PIE FLAVOR! *pie jumps out of pie with high pitch sound*

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » October 15, 2014 4:37am | Report
All4Games wrote:

No for real now. Stop doing your icenness behaviour and start making some valid points or gtfo because you are being usless to the discussion.

Look, all4, it's clear that we have a bunch of league care bears, I mean players on Smitefire. It's already evident. There's like 2 people who are standing up for Smite and 8 standing up for League.

Like I said on the other thread, comparing MOBAS is pointless, League will always win because it's 2 against 10, essentially. I didn't count, but that sounds about right to me.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 15, 2014 5:30am | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

Look, all4, it's clear that we have a bunch of league care bears, I mean players on Smitefire. It's already evident. There's like 2 people who are standing up for Smite and 8 standing up for League.

Like I said on the other thread, comparing MOBAS is pointless, League will always win because it's 2 against 10, essentially. I didn't count, but that sounds about right to me.

A: its an off topic thread so it doesn't mather if its smite fire or not.

this is about making comparisons to how one can do or does better and on what aspect, there is no winner because its not a contest.

comparing moba's is pointless? do you know how much most moba's can learn from each other (without copying) by looking at things with the critic glasses on?! a lot is what they can learn.

multiple discussions already proved that here(disregarding icens random comments of what he thinks is "trolling")

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 15, 2014 7:46am | Report
Deathsession wrote:

inb4 Icen says he's trolling you guys.

well this so called trolling of his looks not like trolling anymore. So admit you don't troll or are the worst troller in history

Also ICEN from all your comments how much do you spend on your pc/laptop (whatever you play on) every year?
To me it sounds like you spend a good ~$3000 for every better GPU that comes out to buy it and install it the same day it comes out. and the cost of CPU (~$350) and Screen (~$650) to run it on it's full glory. then least but not last a game that can deliver those graphics ~$70 each (with the baddest storyline and gameplay ever) to ease you graphics addiction.

That is the view you gave us about yourself. So for me you aren't a normal gamer but a graphic gamer. A guy who only plays game for the graphics. I call these people the worst recommenders of games because there top 3 normally is: 1. Graphics (duh)- 2. Audio - 3. the other stuff. what normally equals good looking games that get boring pretty fast.

normally gamers have graphics on 3th or even 4th (and if it's art style nowhere) going into one of these 2 top 3 (depending if the game has a story or is more something like smite war thunder):

games with story game:
1. Story (otherwise it's not worth playing)
2. Game play (smoothness of playing/bugs etc)
3. Audio (voice acting mostly)
4. visuals (art style games)/Graphics (game as tomb raider
(for some gamer switch the 1. and 2. with each other form place)

Game without story (e.g. war thunder or smite):
1. Game play (broken characters and other bugs)
(2. replay ability (you can't be doing the same every time if it's not replayable))
3. Graphics & Audio (they are more equal here then in story games)

and as we all know and can see game play is one of the most important things (ending up really high in both) because a broken game is a pain in the *** to play.

So ICEN if Smite is the best MOBA evah because it has better graphics (that's literately the most thing I have seen you ranting about). What you're saying to me is (now I know smite so what standing here isn't true): Smite is the most broken moba off them all but the graphics are so good that they make up for it. What happens for me is I will never touch the game (if I didn't know/played it yet)

So ICEN how does it feel to have your entire toaster argument lying in some pieces. Okay your right that games can be played on toasters but so can other games (RTW or Realm of the mad god (that game is the uberness pixelled game. etc.) even the original CoD is being played (MP). Also a good game worth mentioning is SupCom FA that is still pretty massive played on a community hosted server (since they stopped supporting the first SupCom) also some call supcom with toaster graphics better then SupCom2)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }