Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

moba comparison thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Off Topic » moba comparison thread 203 posts - page 8 of 21
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » October 14, 2014 4:42pm | Report
You wanna know what I think.

There's too many ****ing MOBAS.

Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 14, 2014 4:46pm | Report
I wish this toaster kids would get off go ride the league forum since they like that toaster game so much.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 14, 2014 7:00pm | Report
My computer is top notch and I still like league, because of the gameplay. I honestly don't know why you are SO stuck on the graphics (which are being overhauled, which you have, for the THIRD TIME, ignored), when the gameplay is what I like. And yet, I still love smite.

Since you like metaphors so much, lemme do one.
Imagine there are two games.
One can be played on a toaster, the other can also be played on a toaster, and both have unique gameplay elements that completely separate them in tactics. Which one will I play?
Oh wait, the answer is both.

Don't need great graphics for a great game. Yet both games have awesome graphics, if you're looking at the most up-to-date versions. Sometimes I like a third person FPS moba. Sometimes I like a tactic oriented top down moba. Neither are better, both are amazing. :)

(If anyone's curious, Mowen actually plays both herself, and has guides over on mobafire too! :D)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » October 14, 2014 7:13pm | Report
Eh I have the feeling Mowen plays quite a bit more League if she games at all. I wish a couple admins would heavily get involved in SMITE :/

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 14, 2014 8:44pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

My computer is top notch and I still like league, because of the gameplay. I honestly don't know why you are SO stuck on the graphics (which are being overhauled, which you have, for the THIRD TIME, ignored), when the gameplay is what I like. And yet, I still love smite.

Since you like metaphors so much, lemme do one.
Imagine there are two games.
One can be played on a toaster, the other can also be played on a toaster, and both have unique gameplay elements that completely separate them in tactics. Which one will I play?
Oh wait, the answer is both.

Don't need great graphics for a great game. Yet both games have awesome graphics, if you're looking at the most up-to-date versions. Sometimes I like a third person FPS moba. Sometimes I like a tactic oriented top down moba. Neither are better, both are amazing. :)

(If anyone's curious, Mowen actually plays both herself, and has guides over on mobafire too! :D)
Your questions were failures and made no point, mine actually made a point

You took two games and made them both toasters

My question did not have both as toasters

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 14, 2014 8:50pm | Report
Well you're wrong too, because the games aren't toasters. Both can be played on toasters, which is true. And both are fun, which is true.

(Fourth time the point was ignored.)

You're literally only looking at the visual effects, so I'm done arguing on this point. While I know Sub says I usually leave arguments prematurely, I truly believe there's nothing else I can say here, so I'm going to back out. This legitimately isn't going anywhere lol.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 14, 2014 10:08pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Well you're wrong too, because the games aren't toasters. Both can be played on toasters, which is true. And both are fun, which is true.

(Fourth time the point was ignored.)

You're literally only looking at the visual effects, so I'm done arguing on this point. While I know Sub says I usually leave arguments prematurely, I truly believe there's nothing else I can say here, so I'm going to back out. This legitimately isn't going anywhere lol.
Smite cannot be played on a toaster... where did you come up with that bright idea?

I am on a $440 laptop and I cannot play Smite on it

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » October 14, 2014 10:56pm | Report
My toaster can play Battlefield 4 at 60 fps in 1080p.

Get on my level.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 14, 2014 11:50pm | Report
Wait i remember why ICEN's has a rage ***** for league, he used to play it and he even made off topic posts about it untill he got fed up with it for some reason.

Icen you may not be the most tactfull person or the most level headed but i never thought you were stupid, but you saying "smite has the best skins" and calling it a fact makes me doupt that.

You have not added anything to the discussion in your last 4 post that you haven't already said, you haven't even considered what RT wrote nor bothered to make counter arguments.

The thing you have constantly been saying is dump. You have at the core heen saying: "league is not good and only popular because simpel systems can play it. Smite is superior in everything because it can only be run by higher end pc's."

I can't even begin to discribe how much is wrong with that but i'll do my best.

Saying smite is superior because it has better graphics is litterly what current console fights are about between the fans "wE're better cuz graphix, No we're betterer" that whole discussion is nothing but away for people to feel better about them selfs as it makes them feel superior to others.

I have said this before but i'll say it again. That low end pc's can run it is not the only reason league is popular, if that were true then hirez has a bad busness model as they would be cutting them selves of from a lot of potential customers.

Before you comment atleast try to consider one's points.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » October 14, 2014 11:54pm | Report
inb4 Icen says he's trolling you guys.

Deathsession

Established (17)

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }