Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

moba comparison thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Off Topic » moba comparison thread 203 posts - page 11 of 21
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 15, 2014 1:03pm | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

Once again, an opinion. You say it has no problems, but yet I can name 20 reasons why I won't play it. Further reasoning why I dislike MOBA comparison stuff, but, whatever.

lol that's just your opinion, disregarded.

Felt good?

(Mod's Comment that you're too lazy to quote)

("Well said.")

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 15, 2014 1:17pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

But eh, I jumped back into a conversation I said was going nowhere. As you said, this is kinda why I don't like this type of thread, although I give credit to All4 for moving an off-topic rant into an on-topic thread, this has spurred a lot of discussion. I just don't like the discussion anymore, so I think I'll bid my adieu. :)

too bad more people didn't join and that icens hate ***** kept wanting to kill this and that people were negative to the very idea of comparing moba's and that we apartenly can't just be adults and talk about fun things that dont intend harm in anyway.

oh well, i think we could get a lot more out of this thread as maybe even help for one of the balencing threads as balence no mather point of view is something all moba's want to achieve.

but hey i guess 11 pages aren't bad though i wanted to talk about more things like comparing character disign.

before this thread i was thinking of making a blog where i wrote down everything i thought smite did as away of closing off what i have to say about smite on this site so i wouldn't need to repeat my self and not get annoying but now i probebly will still do that as there is still a lot i wanted to discuss, though that blog i'll be making is not something im gonna jump on discussions on.

it was good for how long it lasted even with ICEN.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » October 15, 2014 1:29pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Uhm.... I'd say everything in this thread is an opinion, but ok.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » October 15, 2014 1:37pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Felt good?

(Mod's Comment that you're too lazy to quote)

("Well said.")

I wasn't trying to specifically call you out, I was just using your post as an example of how everything is an opinion in these kinds of threads.

And yes Raven, I'm too lazy to quote from the same page.

And no, it wasn't sarcastic, I was serious.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 15, 2014 2:27pm | Report
No I won't do no trolls or anything.

I'm being serious

Just name all the OP things you can think of

and say why its OP

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 15, 2014 2:47pm | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

Uhm.... I'd say everything in this thread is an opinion, but ok.

That's exactly my point. People who say "that's just your opinion" are *******s, because on a forum EVERYTHING is someone's opinion." Yes, it is "just" an opinion, so is EVERYTHING ELSE, so for the love of god, when you try to criticize an opinion, don't do so on the grounds that it is a ****ing opinion.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 15, 2014 3:19pm | Report
Well not *everything* is someone's opinion. Like theorycrafting or logical looks on something.

But ICEN specifically said something on the lines of 'League's graphics suck. And that's not an opinion that's a FACT'
when that's a 100% unarguable opinion.

I think that's where this whole opinion argument started.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 15, 2014 3:30pm | Report
I'm still waiting on this Smite unbalanced

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 15, 2014 4:01pm | Report
You get an answer when you stop ignoring other people's points. Like the Season 5 visual update I mentioned and you ignored 4 times.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 15, 2014 4:19pm | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

Look, all4, it's clear that we have a bunch of league care bears, I mean players on Smitefire. It's already evident. There's like 2 people who are standing up for Smite and 8 standing up for League.

Like I said on the other thread, comparing MOBAS is pointless, League will always win because it's 2 against 10, essentially. I didn't count, but that sounds about right to me.

Just because people like League doesn't mean they're biased against Smite. Stop turning this into some kind of war.

"League Care Bears?" You think playing another MOBA suddenly blinds you to anything else? WTF?

Also, a **** ton of people here QUIT Smite for League/another MOBA. They played Smite, disliked it, and then left for another game. You have not a clue what you are talking about. People dislike Smite BECAUSE THEY DISLIKE SMITE, not because they like another game.

If you want to defend Smite, then ****ing defend it. You think we're all going to wave a sign at you saying "We like League better so your argument is invalid?" If I'm going to dismiss your opinion, I'm going to do it on its own (lack of) merit, not for my regard for another game. God.

For example:

"I liek Smite cuz its balanced perfectly."

Answer: "No, it isn't. See every god that no one uses and all of the instaban gods."

You think comparing MOBAs is like a vote? We all tally up the numbers and count the odds? That's against the entire point of a discussion. A conversation is not a ****ing bidding war.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }