Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

King of the Hill

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » King of the Hill 74 posts - page 4 of 8
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mordo » July 10, 2014 8:39am | Report
I climb the unmanned hill and build an underground bunker with a labyrinth of boobytraps inside

Hill taken, secured and Mordo is now Lord Mordo

Mordo

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » July 10, 2014 9:06am | Report
I ask Osiris for help.

He uses his passive Fragmented to easily walk through the labyrinths walls and traps. Once he gets to Mordo tries to take him down with the good old Judgement Tether > Sickle Strike > Spirit Flail combo, but Mordo has Combat Blink! Luckily Osiris saved his ultimate Lord of the Afterlife and uses it to secure the kill.

Osiris claims the hill, but little dose he know that I "borrowed" Lokis daggers and use them to Assassinate him and therefore claim the hill.

I am now the king!
Come at me bro!

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » July 10, 2014 9:08am | Report
I AM SHYAMALAN.

I'm also king of the hill.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mordo » July 10, 2014 9:11am | Report
HolyPudding wrote:

I AM SHYAMALAN.

I'm also king of the hill.

is that the twist?

Mordo

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » July 10, 2014 10:05am | Report
All4Games wrote:

With his heart smashed into peices when bastet died all4 left the hill to sob. After sobbing the depression hit him. He wanted to hang himself, shoot him self, slash his own wrists or all of the above. Unfortunatly he can't die that way so after the depression anger hit him. Mekali brainwashed bastet to break all4's heart all because he wanted the hill for which all4 would have been willing to discuss and compromise, after that bastet got killed by some one else wanted the hill. All4 couldn't get revenge on mekali because he was dead. All4 started to observe all who wanted the hill, studying there attack strategies.

After finding out all of their strenghts and weaknesses all4 got started on a plan. His plan was simple, stall out the unavoidable. That being the destruction of everything.

He studied an ancient book he had had for a long time, the book descryped of a being with the power of bringing whatever he thought of into reality, no limits... With the knowledge of that book all4 started working on mastering the power but this would take time. He just hoped it would be done before it was to late.

(This is purely exposition, if you react to this post and do something to stop the process of learning that power i will make a reply to imidiatly say "lol nope never happend in some way. It you think its unfair and mean to do that i will say yes, yes it is, but seeing as i am not active king i don't see it being a probleme)

Hellloooo, i'm still alive All4, Thanatos revived me. You don't need any revenge now no hard feelings, we just need to pistol whip Firraria, and then Bastet is yours.

(Mekali continues to attack, scout, and raid the hill with the aid of Thanatos and Hades's minions).
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 10, 2014 10:29am | Report
pop's out again trapping Hades and Thanatos into a cage forged by Vulcan where gods can't escape from. then grabs mekali and throws her right through the ceiling somewhere into space. Then dissapars into the earth somewhere.

NO ONE HILL AGAIN.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » July 10, 2014 11:32am | Report
My escape plan begins...
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » July 10, 2014 11:43am | Report
Devampi wrote:

pop's out again trapping Hades and Thanatos into a cage forged by Vulcan where gods can't escape from. then grabs mekali and throws her right through the ceiling somewhere into space. Then dissapars into the earth somewhere.

NO ONE HILL AGAIN.

FerrumSlash then climbs the unmanned hill, and builds an underground bunker, hiding in it while releasing toxic gas around the hill to prevent anyone from trespassing.

MY HILL.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » July 10, 2014 12:08pm | Report
Moo. Moo. Moo.

OBEY XxY010PUDD1NGxX

My hill!
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 10, 2014 12:24pm | Report
(Its still ferrums hill because puddings method of countering or lack there off was not serious)

My next comment is on the way.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }