Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

King of the Hill

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » King of the Hill 74 posts - page 1 of 8
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » July 9, 2014 11:54pm | Report
It's been a while since we've had forum games. Time for another one.

The rules of the game is fairly simple. Do whatever you can to be the King of the Hill. For example:

FerrumSlash wrote:

I set up a beautiful log cabin on the hill.

My hill!

Then the next person would write, for example :

Mekali wrote:

Mekali brings a flamethrower, then sets to set fire to FerrumSlash's cabin

My hill!

and so on. I'll start.

FerrumSlash climbs the hill and plants his Alloy Alliance flag.

My hill!

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 10, 2014 12:20am | Report
All4 plants the technology federation flag on the hill and kicks ferrumslash of the hill.

All4 is now king of the hill.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » July 10, 2014 12:25am | Report
All4Games wrote:

All4 plants the technology federation flag on the hill and kicks ferrumslash of the hill.

All4 is now king of the hill.

Mekali brings Bastet at the hill, breaking All4games heart, owning the hill with Bastet.

MWAY HWILL!!!!
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » July 10, 2014 12:42am | Report
Firraria flies a plane into Bastet and Mekali, killing Bastet instantly and severely injuring Mekali. Mekali fought hard in a hospital for three months, but sadly died due to the incredible injuries that were sustained.

MY HILL!

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » July 10, 2014 12:45am | Report
Firraria wrote:

Firraria flies a plane into Bastet and Mekali, killing Bastet instantly and severely injuring Mekali. Mekali fought hard in a hospital for three months, but sadly died due to the incredible injuries that were sustained.

MY HILL!

FerrumSlash steals Firraria's Unbound Author badge, only to booby-trap it with explosives. Firraria then 'finds' it again, only to be crippled by the explosion. FerrumSlash then proceeds to mount him on the back of a pick-up truck then pushes it off the hill.

It's MY hill!

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » July 10, 2014 12:48am | Report
I told Morrissey that I saw FerrumSlash eating a big juicy steak, so Morrissey runs back up the hill and caves Ferrum's head in with a rusty spanner.

IT'S MY HILL!

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 10, 2014 12:52am | Report
(I think you're supposed to leave yourself positioned at the hill with more than yourself, or else there's nothing really to counter with. As in, in the original example there's a cabin to counter.)

Raventhor bribes Morrissey with more steak, who then backstabs firraria and feeds him to the wolves. (Duh, fenrir).

Raventhor then digs a trench and hides himself in it behind bodyguard Hank Hill, the King of the Hill.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » July 10, 2014 1:12am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

(I think you're supposed to leave yourself positioned at the hill with more than yourself, or else there's nothing really to counter with. As in, in the original example there's a cabin to counter.)

Raventhor bribes Morrissey with more steak, who then backstabs firraria and feeds him to the wolves. (Duh, fenrir).

Raventhor then digs a trench and hides himself in it behind bodyguard Hank Hill, the King of the Hill.

(Actually, RT, Morrissey knocks me in the head when i was eating steak is not because he likes steak, but because he's an advocate of vegetarianism and animal rights.)

Raventhor detects, with his new Moderator powers, someone cussing in SmiteFire. He runs out of the trench to get his laptop, and that's when he gets run over by a tank, driven by none other than FerrumSlash. Hank Hill, seeing this, decides that RT is a weak wuss, and works for FerrumSlash now.

FerrumSlash is now King of the Hill.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 10, 2014 1:15am | Report
(do you know who hank hill is)
(I'm dead so I'm not rejoining...yet)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » July 10, 2014 1:23am | Report
Firraria runs to the top of the hill with Morrissey, and both of them ask for peace with FerrumSlash. Soon enough, Ferrum, Firraria, and Morrissey are all sharing laughter and tea atop the hill.

IT'S OUR HILL!

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }