Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

King of the Hill

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » King of the Hill 74 posts - page 6 of 8
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » July 11, 2014 5:13am | Report
It wasn't a scar, i put a paper on Firraria's body with written (I RULE!!) the doves might have removed it...
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » July 11, 2014 5:13am | Report
Seems liek the battle over the hill has ended, All4 was victorious...
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 11, 2014 5:39am | Report
Mekali wrote:

Seems liek the battle over the hill has ended, All4 was victorious...

uhm well ICEN destroyed the hill and made a new one and I destroyed that one so there is no hill anymore.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » July 11, 2014 10:33am | Report
HolyPudding sat in silence. He had been defeated. His weird logic made no sense and as such he was completely dishevelled. The hill he had fought for was now razed to the ground. There was only one thing to do; a new hill. As such, he built it from the ground up out of NANOMACHINES, SON! As such, it would require Sam's sword to destroy again, an object that only belongs to Nex. Holy sits atop the new hill, and is ready to start a new era.

My hill!
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » July 11, 2014 11:05am | Report
As HolyPudding sits silently on the hill, until he suddenly says "So you finally showed up".
He hade notice that Nex was right behind him, ready for battle. "You didn't bring any help?" said HolyPudding, "No. This is between you and me, nobody else" responded Nex. Without a single ounce of hesitation HolyPudding charges at Nex to begin the duel.

The duel lasted for hours, both of them tried every trick they knew but it was easily countered by there opponent. Until HolyPudding made a single mistake: He attempted an over headed slice, but left himself open for too long allowing Nex a deliver a swift but precise slash to HolyPudding hands forcing him to drop his sword in pain. Before HolyPudding could regain his balance Nex had all ready delivered an other slash across HolyPudding chest. Nex reach his hand inside HolyPudding chest and grabbed his still beating heart, HolyPudding could only smile knowing that his successor was worthy of taking his place. Nex clanged his hand, crushing HolyPudding heart as he saw HolyPudding fall of the hill still smiling.

Nex had now claim the hill, but for how long? He knew that it was only a matter of time before somebody would challenge him as he challenged HolyPudding. He feared that in his next battle, he would be the on making a mistake.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 11, 2014 3:08pm | Report
Then suddenly Nex almost got blasted of the hill. recovering from the blast I appear (*insert evil laugh here*) on the place of the impact. wielding two swords and pretty light armor.

"You have no right too own this hill. This hill belongs too no one"

Then he suddenly charges fast too nex who could easily fend of the strike. A long battle began. While fighting nex noticed like dev could predict his movements sometimes countering them what leads too not even executing the planned attack. But then dev makes a mistake (dat plot twist). nex takes his chance and slashes him right in half. Thinking the battle had ended nex sheathed his sword.

But then He saw the weirdest thing ever. dev recovered from the fatal attack but now it wasn't one dev but two devs. one of the devs looked like he didn't had a weapon but then out of nowhere he pulls two swords right out of the hill. with this 2v1 battle it became a lot harder because he was cornered needing to fend of four swords with only one (don't know if this is right).

Then nex didn't make a mistake but with a false trick the original dev (the upper part) made a impossibly quick move with one of his swords hitting nex between the ribs. after this he quickly kicked nex in the belly sending nex flying for a few meters. Before nex could stand up dev standed over him.

"killing you is a shame I haven't had such a good fight in ages. You can leave unharmed or I will force you too leave"

He didn't give nex long time too think. almost immediately throwing her of the hill super far away from it. And then disappears into dust again.

NO ONE HILL

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 11, 2014 10:35pm | Report
ICEN finally climbs back down from the mountain he was on.

Seeing no one in sight or on top of the hill ICEN decides its best not to try to reach the top of the hill but to let others die off from trying to reach it. Call it a great idea or just a plain troll but ICEN starts to set up obstacles on the hill sides.

First he builds 4 1000 meter high walls that surround the hill, the only way to get up the walls by climbing is to use the bubble gum rocks sticking out of the wall which would greatly slow anyone climbing it or possibly get them stuck.

At the very top of each wall, is a sensor equipped with lasers that will signal alert if anyone dares to climb over the very end of the wall. On the other side of the 4 walls is nothing but a drop of 1000 meters to the inside area surrounding the top of the inside hill.

At the very tip top of the hill when reached, is a mirror with 5 inches thick of the hardest steel around. Nobody knows what its for but it is a mirror just sitting at the top of the hill.

ICEN goes back and climbs to his mountain, what he is doing nobody knows.
The questions is, is anyone trying to contest the hill?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » July 11, 2014 11:57pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

ICEN finally climbs back down from the mountain he was on.

Seeing no one in sight or on top of the hill ICEN decides its best not to try to reach the top of the hill but to let others die off from trying to reach it. Call it a great idea or just a plain troll but ICEN starts to set up obstacles on the hill sides.

First he builds 4 1000 meter high walls that surround the hill, the only way to get up the walls by climbing is to use the bubble gum rocks sticking out of the wall which would greatly slow anyone climbing it or possibly get them stuck.

At the very top of each wall, is a sensor equipped with lasers that will signal alert if anyone dares to climb over the very end of the wall. On the other side of the 4 walls is nothing but a drop of 1000 meters to the inside area surrounding the top of the inside hill.

At the very tip top of the hill when reached, is a mirror with 5 inches thick of the hardest steel around. Nobody knows what its for but it is a mirror just sitting at the top of the hill.

ICEN goes back and climbs to his mountain, what he is doing nobody knows.
The questions is, is anyone trying to contest the hill?

Then DucksRock comes with Piposh who dances weirdly and makes ICEN feel uneasy which makes him run off the hill, And ducks rock wins the hill.
But suddenly piposh says that he has interest in the hill, And stays with Duro.

What the hell does piposh want from the hill? why is Duro helping him? These questions are yet to be answerd.

(Check the wiki who the hell is piposh).
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 12, 2014 1:40am | Report
wait I'm confused. did you just chase ICEN of his mountain (where he probably has an evil cave or something like that). Or have you overcome all the obstacles on THE hill (where ICEN is nowhere to be found).

From your story it looks more like you got the wrong hill/mountain

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 12, 2014 2:33am | Report
Devampi wrote:

wait I'm confused. did you just chase ICEN of his mountain (where he probably has an evil cave or something like that). Or have you overcome all the obstacles on THE hill (where ICEN is nowhere to be found).

From your story it looks more like you got the wrong hill/mountain
:D

Ha, Lol I was thinking the same thing... I was thinking hummm I am on a mountain not a hill so ya errrmmm derp? Then I was thinking..... herrmmmmmm.... how did he just magically get over all them walls?

In case it wasn't clear enough.... ermm... I wasn't on the hill :D

Dat failure!!!!

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }