Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

King of the Hill

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » King of the Hill 74 posts - page 5 of 8
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 10, 2014 12:27pm | Report
I burn the hill, killing everyone on it. I summon my wolves to pee on it and the fire goes out.

My. ****ing. Hill

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 10, 2014 1:16pm | Report
All4 finally masterd the power. Waking from meditation he tried to remain as calm as possible so he wouldn't immidiatly think of something too dangerous and it worked. All4 knew that with this power the laws of nature or any rules were nothing, the only limit was his own imagination. Slow but surely he got more
Controll over it. He read more in the book sbout the powers which discribed them as being nothing but a means to something, this was confusing to all4. He expected something along the lines of a means to an end but this was the book saying it didn't know what but it did know that or the book saying it means that what ever something was it never got that far.

All4 was still not exactly sure what he should do with the powers, he could basicly recreate the entire multiverse with a simple thought but he desided to use his powers calmly or as calmly as being able to do anything could get.

After gaining full controle over the powers he walked to the hill where a pack of wolves were feasting on dead bodies with pentargonite dancing on top of the hill saying "MY. ****ING.HILL!" Not noticing all4 untill he walked close enough for the wolves to notice them and pentargonite notising the barking saw all4 and send the wolves. All4 thought of what to do... Make them fall dead to the ground, paralyze them,etc. He made up his mind and the wolves were suddenly doves making All4 smile in glee. He walked further up the hill untill he got to the top and thought of what to do with penta, All4 settled on what to do with penta and kamehameha'd him of the hill reducing him to ashes.

He revived everyone who was killed by the wolves which was everyone (according to penta's comment).

When he revived mekali something snapped in All4 and he started killing and reviving him over and over and over while laughing.

After being done with that he revived mekali one more time and left him.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 10, 2014 1:31pm | Report
( here is the reason i wrote my little story aside from the fact that i like doing that.
This thread is a game with no limits to powers with the one goal of getting the hill for aslong as possible, a game with that setup allows for win or loss, a game with limitless powers is going to exist of people shoehorning in what ever they wanted and pull whatever they want when ever they want out of there ***.
I out right said in my comments i have that power, difference being that i took the time to establish that and have not made use of it in turbo OP ways, which brings me back to the game win and loss.

To defeat another person on the hill you have to "out redicouless logic them" that means you defeat them with streched logic and redicouless ways while still making sence. I defeated penta using my redicouless powers by transforming his wolves into something more harmless and streched logic by reviving everyone including him while giving my character his desire for revenge. How not to do it: lets say i make a force field and penta trows a normal not in any way magical rubber chicken at it and says it broke through the forcefield.

If you want to defeat anyone then out redicouless logic them.)

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » July 10, 2014 1:32pm | Report
All4Games wrote:

He revived everyone who was killed by the wolves which was everyone (according to penta's comment).

When he revived mekali something snapped in All4 and he started killing and reviving him over and over and over while laughing.

After being done with that he revived mekali one more time and left him.

I didnt brainwashed Bastet, she agreed to go with me and there's nothing u can do for it.

You shouldn't have removed what i written on Firraria's body (I RULE!), after killing Bastet and gives me a serious injury from a metal stiletto that came from a missile cactus.

EDIT: When she was on plane...
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 10, 2014 3:14pm | Report
(If you say that you didn't brainwash her okay but i can't really go back and change
That so lets just say my character thinks you did that though he is wrong.

I said nothing about body carving what so ever...)

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 10, 2014 7:01pm | Report
ICEN instant transmissions to the top of the hill.

Smashes the hill to rubble with one punch, gets inside a steam roller and flattens the hill without killing anyone in the process.

Icen then digs a hole to the other side of Earth and on his exit creates his own hill while everyone is on the other side of Earth.

F off my hill.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 10, 2014 11:39pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

Smashes the hill to rubble with one punch, gets inside a steam roller and flattens the hill without killing anyone in the process.
F off my hill.

nope you did me in the ground.

BUT no one is save for the defender of neutrallness (yes I made my own word)!!

By making that hole ICEN dodged the center of the earth by just a bit. so I digged an opening there and filled up the side what wasn't too the hill. then making enormous pressure which turned the hill into a volcano (poor people) burning ICEN WHEN IT ERUPTED

No ONE Volcano

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 11, 2014 1:43am | Report
Wow you did me dirty Devampi

As ICEN is burning, the blast from the volcano sent him soaring into the sky at a speed which cooled off and did away with the burning. On the way back down falling from the sky, ICEN grabs hold of a Hot Air Balloon passing by. Looking below at the Lava from the volcano ICEN realizes that volcano not only covered the once hill area with lava but also completely destroyed the hill from the volcano blast. ICEN unaware of what is happening to Devampi under the ground, spots a mountain and lands the Hot Air Ballon on top of it.

ICEN pushes the hot air balloon over the mountain and says "Defend Middle Lane" to all those trying to get up to his mountain.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » July 11, 2014 2:37am | Report
All4Games wrote:

(If you say that you didn't brainwash her okay but i can't really go back and change
That so lets just say my character thinks you did that though he is wrong.

I said nothing about body carving what so ever...)

Oh.... But u might have removed it with the wolf cleansing progress....
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 11, 2014 5:11am | Report
Uh i turned all of penta's wolves into doves and then resurrected any dead players. That doesn't mean i cured what would be scars now.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }