Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Dat OP

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Dat OP 95 posts - page 8 of 10
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » November 29, 2013 11:57am | Report
Holy ****, get your facts straight:

Doomsday is one of the FEW things that can kill Superman. He has succeeded in killing Superman, once. Why can he do this? Because he is a Kryptonian experiment gone wrong, and as a result of the trauma he destroyed as many Kryptonian things as he possibly could. He can pierce Kryptonian skin.

David, the ignorance in your posts, to be honest, is revolting. Your opinions lack both focus as well as some decent information to back it up (for instance, the matter of guns, in which case your personal opinion was, as I've mentioned, shoved down people's throats). Half of the time you repeat the same thing over and over again because it's the only thing you can think of. Hardly an argument worth wasting my time on.

Truthfully, your incessant need to argue and attempt to have EVERYONE believe what you think is not only bringing a negative energy to this site, but it also pisses me off to see. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

So do me a favor: If you feel like arguing under the impression that your opinion is better than EVERYONE ELSE's, then just be quiet. You will be doing everyone a favor and I am so sick of seeing YOU argue with people. Granted, I'm sure that these guys know damn well that they are continuing an argument that is pointless, and you guys need to stop that **** too.

Stop ****ing turning threads into pissy little flame wars. Plain and simple.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 29, 2013 12:03pm | Report
So you are so quick to cry over super mans death

but yet you won't touch on the fact super man can't lift up a brick? LOL!!!

You believe goku uses a power pole in ssj forms = lol thats funny.

Holy **** get your facts strait about goku because I listed a ****ing article of the dumb **** screw attack said.

Here I'll post snake way for you since your not smart enough to realize what snake way is, is that what you need? Because obviously you think goku can't cause 20 planets to be destroyed even though freeza blows up planets in his 1st form thats funny!

There is a difference between opinion and fact, why am I laughing? Because this is not a debate, its facts, its like saying a blue shirt is red, that is how dumb saying believing in screw attacks stats are. When you believe those things its like you are saying my blue shirt is red, in that case I have the right to say wow your not the average joe.

Facts:
Based goku on ssj1 and lower

IS IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It must be because I have to repeat if 40 times

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » November 29, 2013 12:06pm | Report
I... I'm so done.

So not respond to him. Do not listen to him. Not worth anyone's time.

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 29, 2013 12:08pm | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

I... I'm so done.

So not respond to him. Do not listen to him. Not worth anyone's time.
Its not your fault you believe in goku using power poles in ssj1 form LOLOLOL!!!

Its like saying my blue shirt is red! Its just that crazy that I am literally showing my friends this in my house and ... oh btw I really do have friends over and they want me to say

If you think goku uses a power pole while in ssj forms your "bleeping bleepin"

thats their words, hell I might have to make a legit youtube video on this because its so sad that you believe in this power pole idea

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 29, 2013 12:08pm | Report
My final post here will be my flair for Smite Reddit:

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 29, 2013 12:11pm | Report

My final post here will be my flair for Smite Reddit:

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » November 29, 2013 12:13pm | Report
Ok David, let's get something straight:

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT GOKU USES THE ******* POWER POLE. Do you know why? Because I haven't seen the show in YEARS!

You seem to miss my point. Telling you to shut your mouth does NOT equal "I DISAGREE WITH YOU! IGNORE WHAT I SAY AND CONTINUE ARGUING!". IT ****ING MEANS SHUT UP!

I swear to God, you are doing nothing but causing trouble. Your ignorance exceeds no bounds and I think that, for the best, that you should just be ignored. If no one responds to you, then we don't have to deal with this ****.

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » November 29, 2013 12:17pm | Report
Damn, ICEN, I feel like laughing. Everyone's against you lol. How are you still willing to type up stuff?
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 29, 2013 12:18pm | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

Ok David, let's get something straight:

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT GOKU USES THE ******* POWER POLE. Do you know why? Because I haven't seen the show in YEARS!

You seem to miss my point. Telling you to shut your mouth does NOT equal "I DISAGREE WITH YOU! IGNORE WHAT I SAY AND CONTINUE ARGUING!". IT ****ING MEANS SHUT UP!

I swear to God, you are doing nothing but causing trouble. Your ignorance exceeds no bounds and I think that, for the best, that you should just be ignored. If no one responds to you, then we don't have to deal with this ****.

Keep saying stfu like your talking off the forum

oh your so damn lucky... if you would have only seen what I actually posted up, I know you wouldn't have got to read it so I'll just keep the main part I wanted.

#1 the way you talk you obviously are on some off forum type stuff so feel free to message me in private (which we know you won't do) because lets face it, hide behind the computer telling ICEN STFU STFU. I about had enough of hearing it. It would be different if you ment it forum wise but the way its been going I can tell your trying to get on some other type of stuff.

So you see the facebook I'm sure I won't see you in my inbox lol sacred as hell right

You want to know why some of you legit piss me off?
BECAUSE IF YOU WANT TO SAY SOME **** I HAVE A PRIVATE CHAT FOR THAT, its called private message or facebook. If your too scared to say some **** in private then don't say it at all.

I'm giving facts that you obviously have to not see because a red shirt is obviously blue even though I show videos of it being red

LOCK MATERIEL THREAD
and what you should tell people is, if you wanna talk real life **** please private message them or go to face book, you guys are annoying trying to talk **** while I'm talking **** about the actual SUPER MAN VS GOKU, meanwhile your talking REAL ****.

If you just came to talk real **** like subzero usually does ever since he got butthurt he been held a grudge thats why he talks **** all the time. PRIVATE MESSAGE ME WE CAN TALK ALL DAY

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » November 29, 2013 12:48pm | Report
You guys are arguing about Superman. Holy ****.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }