Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Dat OP

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Dat OP 95 posts - page 9 of 10
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 29, 2013 12:57pm | Report
Firraria wrote:

You guys are arguing about Superman. Holy ****.
I love how I been trolling like a mofo for them last few post in a row :D
I wasn't trolling with the info and videos though

But I am trollin like a mofo on them post, I love how they are sooooooooooo mad about that troll. The best part is when you can't tell a perfect troll until the troll tells you.

Rage master troll master get at me

Message : The last few post were simple troll backs since naru said stfu I thought what a wonderful way to troll back to act like I am in rage about it :D I think he might be scared though so I had to delete that gaint troll post because I think that troll was too harsh for him to handle as a troll.

But like I said, don't think that other stuff was troll because it wasn't.

Superman can die from 20 supernovas, goku can deal that type of devastation

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » November 29, 2013 9:21pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

But I am trollin like a mofo on them post, I love how they are sooooooooooo mad about that troll. The best part is when you can't tell a perfect troll until the troll tells you.

Message : The last few post were simple troll backs since naru said stfu I thought what a wonderful way to troll back to act like I am in rage about it :D I think he might be scared though so I had to delete that gaint troll post because I think that troll was too harsh for him to handle as a troll.

It's cool. :)

BTW, Goku beats all.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 29, 2013 11:04pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

This will be literally the last time I am going to reply to you. Don't expect another.

Firstly, trolling is fooling someone. It's a bait-and-switch, you post something that obviously isn't true to fool people into thinking it's true. In other words, you post point A, even when the reality is B.

Guess what, dumbass. If you believe what you are posting, then that is not a troll post. You are still a DB-obsessed brat with an obsessive need for attention. If this was a troll post, your so-called revelation would reveal that you are not, in fact, a DBZ fanboy.

Secondly, the best trolls don't reveal that they're trolling. I know it may be difficult for someone like you to understand, but subtlety and grace are far more powerful than your bluster and blathering, 'Troll Master.'

You clearly have no idea how to troll. MadDanny is a better troll. Silv3r is a better troll. And I may be a bit rusty, but I am also a better troll. But since you like using terms which you don't understand, he's a new one for you: "Thou art not so big as a round little worm."

...I'm not sure why I expect you to know Modern English, but meh.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » November 29, 2013 11:05pm | Report
Yet again, dat double post.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 29, 2013 11:07pm | Report
It's nice to know that I can always rely on you to point them out. I dub thee the "Exposer of Doubleposts!"

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » November 29, 2013 11:12pm | Report
Oh, I'm sorry I'll stop. xD

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » November 30, 2013 1:36am | Report
This is why I don't really like commenting on a topics lim this

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 30, 2013 2:16am | Report
I'm pretty sure you can delete your own posts.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » November 30, 2013 3:20am | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

Holy ****, get your facts straight:

Doomsday is one of the FEW things that can kill Superman. He has succeeded in killing Superman, once. Why can he do this? Because he is a Kryptonian experiment gone wrong, and as a result of the trauma he destroyed as many Kryptonian things as he possibly could. He can pierce Kryptonian skin.

Pretty much this in a nutshell.

As JararoNatsu stated, Doomsday is of Kryptonian origin. He was created to be the "ultimate survivor". Doomday had been created and tested with so that whenever he is killed, he comes back, unable to be killed the same way again. This in itself should show the brute power behind Doomsday. Superman is not immortal. He has his weaknesses, one of them being that he is susceptible to being killed by extreme trauma.

I always feel that the animated movies and tv shows, while they can be very entertaining, tend to be a very poor reference when dealing with comic book characters. If you read the "Death of Superman" story, you'd have seen how much damage Superman took in the fight. As also stated, Doomsday is very capable of piercing Superman's skin, so that definitely doesn't help Superman at all. You would have also seen that Doomsday easily defeated the members of the Justice League who tried stopping him, including Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Guy Gardner, Ice, Fire, and some others. While they may not be top tiered heroes, they are heroes, and they did nothing to him.

TL;DR: Just because Superman was killed in a fairly generic fashion, that doesn't mean to show him to be a weak scrub, considering who killed him. Doomsday is a devastating force that is feared by many heroes and villains in the DC universe.

/end of comic nerd response.

By the way, I do find it funny that the biggest complaints about Superman, which is one I used to have, is that he's so over powered. People say he's so powerful that he's boring because he can rarely ever be beaten. Then I see people list all this crazy **** Goku can supposedly do, and I never hear people complain about him like they do with Superman.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 30, 2013 6:34am | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

Pretty much this in a nutshell.

As JararoNatsu stated, Doomsday is of Kryptonian origin. He was created to be the "ultimate survivor". Doomday had been created and tested with so that whenever he is killed, he comes back, unable to be killed the same way again. This in itself should show the brute power behind Doomsday. Superman is not immortal. He has his weaknesses, one of them being that he is susceptible to being killed by extreme trauma.

I always feel that the animated movies and tv shows, while they can be very entertaining, tend to be a very poor reference when dealing with comic book characters. If you read the "Death of Superman" story, you'd have seen how much damage Superman took in the fight. As also stated, Doomsday is very capable of piercing Superman's skin, so that definitely doesn't help Superman at all. You would have also seen that Doomsday easily defeated the members of the Justice League who tried stopping him, including Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Guy Gardner, Ice, Fire, and some others. While they may not be top tiered heroes, they are heroes, and they did nothing to him.

TL;DR: Just because Superman was killed in a fairly generic fashion, that doesn't mean to show him to be a weak scrub, considering who killed him. Doomsday is a devastating force that is feared by many heroes and villains in the DC universe.

/end of comic nerd response.

By the way, I do find it funny that the biggest complaints about Superman, which is one I used to have, is that he's so over powered. People say he's so powerful that he's boring because he can rarely ever be beaten. Then I see people list all this crazy **** Goku can supposedly do, and I never hear people complain about him like they do with Superman.
Gokus is not born op though, goku has to work for all his opness where different versions of superman are just born op, or so thats what everyone says depending on which superman you pick since there are 40 supermans.

By the way isn't that funny? When you say superman vs goku you are obviously talking about the one and only goku but which superman is superman?

Oh and superman is suppose to be highly intelligent, but if he is so intelligent why does he where underwear on the outside of his pants? Exactly not so smart

@subzero : Um I never said my dbz fan boy was a troll? Actually if you read that post you would CLEARLY see that I said when I was talking about dbz vs superman it WAS NOT A TROLL. I guess you have a hard time reading when I put TROLL and NOT TROLL.
I said "the last few" post have been a nice troll.

I would say putting videos of superman failing to pick up a brick, failing to punch people through a wall then laughing about it as if he is that weak (which he was) then its a troll to me, the only difference is I came out and told you its a troll so you don't cry about it since you think superman can lift up more then the brick that he failed to lift up.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }