Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Dat OP

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Dat OP 95 posts - page 3 of 10
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 28, 2013 8:52am | Report
Watch this, because this is a real unbias of what both do
Goku is not allowed to blow up the sun
but superman is allowed to blow up the earth
Seems legit?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 28, 2013 9:02am | Report
Epic fight scenes are fluid. Dragon Ball Z is in no way, shape, or form fluid. It is literally episodes of grunting while two enemies are channeling one ****ing move, reflecting on their past and a bunch of other ****. It is horrible storytelling.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 28, 2013 9:06am | Report

Epic fight scenes are fluid. Dragon Ball Z is in no way, shape, or form fluid. It is literally episodes of grunting while two enemies are channeling one ****ing move, reflecting on their past and a bunch of other ****. It is horrible storytelling.

It's like watching a five-year old try to paint the Mona Lisa. It's kinda sad, since the product, despite the producer's best efforts, is nowhere near good, or even passable.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 28, 2013 9:21am | Report
Nah, I don't think they even try.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 28, 2013 9:34am | Report

Nah, I don't think they even try.
Its not suppose to be poetry its suppose to be OPness

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 28, 2013 1:01pm | Report
OMG AN ALIEN IS MORE OP THAN HUMANS SAY IT AIN"T SO!!!
That goes for both of them. Like the end of your original vid "A human baby was sent to planet paper..."
Serioulsy though I like this youtuber. "Ima blow up the planet, imbwup da plant, I'm gonna blow up the planeeett, waaa!" And the Obama vs Romney thing. ^-^
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 28, 2013 9:59pm | Report
You know, DBZ actually reminds me of your posting style: pointless, rambling repetition.

Anyhow, just because something is OP doesn't make it epic. In my opinion, these two fights are far more epic than any ****ty DBZ ones:

Wanna know what they share in common? They don't drag out repetitive scenes or think sounding like you're constipated is epic.

Here's a scene from the first video that I've edited to resemble a fight from Dragon Ball Z:

It's ****, isn't it?

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 28, 2013 10:31pm | Report
LOL Only the second video had any action, wow fire doesn't excite me, I want to see peoples stomachs get ripped open and beat to a bloody pulp not little kids squirting water at people.
Where was the action other than spitting fire out their anus? The second video had some action but the first video was just kids throwing fire attacks.

HUm lets see this video ALONE has over 10 million views I wonder why that is? Oh its because its dragon ball z the legendary cartoon that is in a class of its own. Dragon ball z can get 10 million views just for little clips and that is almost every clip you can find besides the non fighting parts.

2 Minutes and 10 seconds (2:10) Avatar ain't got **** on what gohan can do.
Its a disgrace even putting avatar in the same league as dbz, If I wanted to see kids play with fire I would watch naruto because thats much better. Do you see how fast they are when fighting? That is why superman can't touch a real dbz character and this is in super saiyan 2 and they far surpass that in dbz. Superman can't fight at those speeds he can fly fast but not fight that fast.

Ever notice the only people who claim dbz is bad is the new generation of kids who never grew up seeing dbz? So how can you tell me dbz fights ain't good when you didn't even watch it? I never watched avatar much but I seen SOME of it on tv before and most the time its people blowing water and fire at each other with no fighting that CAN EVEN COMPARED TO how gohan is fighting in that video alone and this isn't even the best fight or part. This is NORMAL fighting in dbz.
I think 2:10 speaks for itself, avatar would get flicked with one finger and die, at least superman is respectable who has a reason to possibly win, putting avatar up here is a disgrace, even the weakest dbz characters would wipe out all people on avatar.

Oh and did I mention that gohan wasn't even trying?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 28, 2013 10:42pm | Report
LOL, both Naruto and Dragonball Z. Two of the top offenders for terrible fighting scenes and storytelling. At least Naruto has some redeeming qualities.

Bro, as I previously mentioned, just because they're more powerful does not in any way, shape or form, make them better. And yes, I have seen plenty of Dragon Ball to know that it is absolute ****.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 28, 2013 10:54pm | Report
ICEN, you know that violence isn't the answer! You should watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic! Or at least, get some therapy.

I fully agree with TT here. It's ridiculous, how most of the DB fanboys I met obsess over power level and numbers, like they need tangible quantities to be able to compare things. (Seriously, "Oh, Goku's power level is multiplied by 100, so that means he's 2 above [BLANK]!" WTF?)

Real power is in subtlety. Power isn't a gun, it's knowing when and when not to use a gun.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }