Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Dat OP

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Dat OP 95 posts - page 4 of 10
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 28, 2013 11:20pm | Report

LOL, both Naruto and Dragonball Z. Two of the top offenders for terrible fighting scenes and storytelling. At least Naruto has some redeeming qualities.

Bro, as I previously mentioned, just because they're more powerful does not in any way, shape or form, make them better. And yes, I have seen plenty of Dragon Ball to know that it is absolute ****.
No you said that avatar has more action oh sorry you said avatar is MORE EPIC than dbz, you are smoking something then. So avatar has more action then this? from your video I seen this one video poops all over that video you put up.

By the way since you said you watch dragon ball z then answer these questions.
#1 who is stronger in the buu saga out of all the saiyans
#2 who is bardock
#3 when did goku ever die
#4 how did trunks get his sword

I bet you never watched dbz at all, you seen a few episodes and you think you can **** on it with a lame avatar fight that doesn't even compare close to what fights in dbz does. Oh did I mention this video is just a movie and not even a fav part among fights?

#1 Superman is respectable
#2 Naruto is respectable because of the things they can do
#3 Dbz is in a class of its own this is known BY ALL PEOPLE Who watch anime, its only unknown to the new generation who thinks dumb shows like ben 10 are good.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 28, 2013 11:22pm | Report
Actually here you go, since I know all of you anime/manga people watch this guy, since hes one of the most watched anime people, maybe you should here it from someone who actually watches ALL ANIMES, unlike myself I don't watch them all, this guy actually watches a bunch of stuff even the dumb ones.

Video = Is Dragon Ball Z Overrated

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » November 28, 2013 11:26pm | Report
Dat double post.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 28, 2013 11:37pm | Report
UnknownPandr wrote:

Dat double post.
I double post if I am making two things separate. Like if 2 people say something to me, I double post to separate them.

Just remember all your little shows were based from or branched off of dragon ball z.
Dragon ball z is what made fighting animes what they are.
Almost every fighting anime jocks something from dbz, notice how most fighting animes having auras when they fight? hummm funny dragon ball z the king of all action cartoons was the first one to do this and since everyone seen how great it was they went and copied it with almost every cartoon that involves fighting after it.

Pay homage to the king of cartoons that even got your cartoons in the game.

You can say dbz isn't the best story telling cartoon all you want, but once you say any other cartoon can out action dbz makes you look plain dumb. Like don't even talk if you claim any other anime has more action in it with bigger fights.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 28, 2013 11:39pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

No you said that avatar has more action oh sorry you said avatar is MORE EPIC than dbz, you are smoking something then. So avatar has more action then this? from your video I seen this one video poops all over that video you put up.

I...what...the ****?

ICEN just said that "TT said that Avatar is more epic", instead of saying it had more action.

Then look at his next statement. "So avatar has more action...?"

You just said that TT said it was more epic! Not action! Can you at least be consistent with your idiocy?

Or are you honestly equating action to epicness? Are you serious?

ICEN, not everyone has the mental maturity of a three-year-old. You must make allowances for those who are wiser than you. The Odyssey is THE epic poem, but it has less action than a season of DBZ. By your logic, DB is a higher work than the Odyssey.

...if you actually believe that, then you are beyond hope.

Let me put it in ways even you might understand. The epitome of bad writing is tell, not show, and DB does it a LOT. They use numbers and flashbacks and other means of direct exposition which hit you with the subtlety of a neon sledgehammer.

Avatar, on the other hand, does an excellent job of showing more often than telling. In the first season, they never tell you that Iroh's a badass, but they show it in indirect ways, like how nothing seems to faze him, how other soldiers respect him, and in the least subtle way, threatening Zhao. They don't say ******** like "Iroh was the strongest general of the Fire Nation, until he took an arrow to the knee!"

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 28, 2013 11:49pm | Report
Here is a simple video that features better quality, animation, and choreography than any episode of DB.

8:18-9:10. Less than a minute of pure glory and awesomeness.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » November 28, 2013 11:55pm | Report
Polymir op

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 29, 2013 12:48am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

I...what...the ****?

ICEN just said that "TT said that Avatar is more epic", instead of saying it had more action.

Then look at his next statement. "So avatar has more action...?"

You just said that TT said it was more epic! Not action! Can you at least be consistent with your idiocy?

Or are you honestly equating action to epicness? Are you serious?

ICEN, not everyone has the mental maturity of a three-year-old. You must make allowances for those who are wiser than you. The Odyssey is THE epic poem, but it has less action than a season of DBZ. By your logic, DB is a higher work than the Odyssey.

...if you actually believe that, then you are beyond hope.

Let me put it in ways even you might understand. The epitome of bad writing is tell, not show, and DB does it a LOT. They use numbers and flashbacks and other means of direct exposition which hit you with the subtlety of a neon sledgehammer.

Avatar, on the other hand, does an excellent job of showing more often than telling. In the first season, they never tell you that Iroh's a badass, but they show it in indirect ways, like how nothing seems to faze him, how other soldiers respect him, and in the least subtle way, threatening Zhao. They don't say ******** like "Iroh was the strongest general of the Fire Nation, until he took an arrow to the knee!"
Action can be epicness or are you not smart enough to figure out some people think action can be epic? in the way that the action is displayed? I'm sorry that I would much rather watch the ground ripping apart while goku gets punched 50 times in the chest while getting dug into the earth because of the punches. I'm sorry I find that WAY more epic than avatar blowing flames out his *** and doing wanna be wind surikens from naruto?

I bet you never watched dbz either funny nobody can answer the simple questions of dbz just proving you haven't watched it. its like saying I have watched avatar because I seen 4 episodes.
I am basing avatar on what I seen and what YOU GUYS EVEN SHOWN (you meaning not you but anyone who puts up a video). So if your posting up the so called good parts of avatar and they fail in comparison to dbz fights how the **** are you going to say its more epic???

How the hell is blowing fire more epic than punching holes in body's, fighting at the speed of light, punching people so hard you see the indentations in their body from their fist? How the **** is that more epic than dbz please explain? So your saying that blowing water and fire is more epic?

Show me the BEST avatar that YOU think is epic and compare it to even the most ****ty dbz fights and they will fail in comparison.

I mean damn, even the people in naruto have moves that could pwn avatar and their moves are 100x better than avatar IF I am basing it on that video you guys posted up because Madara Uchicha blows fire WAY 100000x bigger than those dummies in that video.

so to clear things up.
If avatar can't even do moves and fight on the scale of naruto's fighting then how the hell do you even put avatar up against dbz like you actually legit believe the fights are better. That is funny now. Its not even a contest.

Its like saying a lamborgini can be matched by a benz, sure the benz looks nice or can look nicer if you will but the lamborgini ***** on the benz in a match up based on performance. And dbz is performance, don't TALK about your show and how great it is, SHOW ME how great it is.

Nobody who is sane would ever put avatar in the same league as dbz. If I showed this to anyone over the age of 17 99.99% of them would laugh.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 29, 2013 12:55am | Report
This is my final video and post.
#1 Don't ever put avatar in the same class as Dbz, avatar is not respected as ****.

If avatar got something to say, just show him this easy obliteration he can get like cell got.
Avatar can't even stop that move if he trained for 10000 million years. So please avatar never get out of line again of all dbz characters even weak *** krillin will take you down and decimate you with ease.

For any future post refer to this video and be reminded why all cartoons fail in comparison and will get obliterated. Again superman is worthy bring up but this **** is just a disgrace. So bad I will not put any more talk of this obscurity, this generation really is messed up to think they can mess with dbz.

Any time avatar wants to be obliterated gohan will be waiting.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 29, 2013 1:57am | Report
ICEN wrote:

By the way since you said you watch dragon ball z then answer these questions.
#1 who is stronger in the buu saga out of all the saiyans
#2 who is bardock
#3 when did goku ever die
#4 how did trunks get his sword

I bet you never watched dbz at all, you seen a few episodes and you think you can **** on it with a lame avatar fight that doesn't even compare close to what fights in dbz does. Oh did I mention this video is just a movie and not even a fav part among fights?

#1 Superman is respectable
#2 Naruto is respectable because of the things they can do
#3 Dbz is in a class of its own this is known BY ALL PEOPLE Who watch anime, its only unknown to the new generation who thinks dumb shows like ben 10 are good.

1# that is a debate. Goku ssj3 in my opnion but some say it is ultimat/mystic gohan because it became a close to base form but since he stopped training he is not that powerfull anymore
2# that is an easy one. Goku's and raditz's biological father.
3# beggining of the saiyan saga and at the end of the cell saga. Also very easy.
4# depends on the trunks. Future trunks likely got it from future gohan though some say he got from...uh... Forgot the guy's name... The guy with the gaint monster present trunks got his sword from.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }