Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Dat OP

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Dat OP 95 posts - page 6 of 10
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 29, 2013 10:19am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

I will translate what ICEN is REALLY saying:

"Oh my gawd, big explosions! Dragonball is so COOL! Dragonball is the BEST!"

Because literally, you can sum up all of his posts in this thread with that one statement.

That's generally what you can do with his posts, which is why I likened his posting style to Dragon Ball Z itself; draws things out instead of being concise and to the point. And what it does draw out...ins't even good.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 29, 2013 10:32am | Report
@all4games

Show me one time Goku has used the power pole in super saiyan form I would love to see that.
Show me one time Goku has ate a sensu bean when not badly injured I would love to see that too.
Show me one time that the earth has ever been destoryed because of goku letting a villain get powered up. The only time he really did that was against freeza and that was only planet Namek where it wasn't even the earth and planet Namek was already going to blow up because freeza put a damn death ball into it.

Superman has actual numbers to base from, goku does not have actual numbers like they put in the comics of superman. For example it doesn't say how much power you need to kill goku but it tells you how much power you need to kill superman. If I remember right its 20 supernovas or planets blowing up in terms of what you need to kill superman. However there is no actual writing of how much goku can withstand so you have to base numbers off of what you know about dbz.
We know goku died from cell blowing up and that was when he was only super saiyan 1.
So right off the bat you would have to figure out how powerful that cell explosion was and then realize that since he was in super saiyan 1, its obvious that super saiyan 2,3,4 would be able to withstand much more since he progressed.

Also if goku was to ever survive superman, goku would come back stronger since a saiyan gets stronger when they survive a near death battle... get it death battle? I know this has nothing to do with who wins, I am just saying if superman beat him but didn't kill him goku would def come back strong as hell.

Also flat numbers as you call them are "made up" if you think those numbers equate to all of goku's stats than I might start to question if you actually watched all of dbz. You should even know snake way is in freeza saga yet they base goku's speed from snake way?
They also based goku's duribility from Dr.Gero's bomb made to kill goku assuming it could kill goku.

But there is a flaw, Dr.Gero made the andriods to kill goku because he obviously wasn't confident in the bomb being able to kill goku and to make things even funnier, the cell saga is when goku is only super saiyan 1?

@all4Games : So my question to you is, how again is it a fair fight when all of gokus stats are based from his weaker forms like ssj1? Meanwhile they base superman stats on his legit stats that are known because they are writen down?

All death battle did was make ssj1,ssj2,ssj3,ssj4 and make all the super saiyan forms equate to how strong super saiyan one is. I just proved they based all the stats form ssj1 and they proved it by SAYING IT in the video, snake way, Dr.Gero's bomb ect is all from the freeza saga or cell saga where he either wasn't even ssj1 or only ssj1.

I like how none of his stats are based from ssj3 or ssj4 ironic right?
Why didn't they show any ssj3 scenes when basing goku's stats? Oh because they wanted superman to win so they made goku weak as ****. Death battle even knows this thats why they made another video correcting themselfs saying they underpowered goku in terms of power.

How many goku's are there? Only one
How many Supermans are there? Oh only about 40 versions of superman

After rewatching that **** I found it even more funny as hell
- They make goku use ****ing Kiaoken in ssj4 form? Kiaoken is a ****ing scrub form that is used before super saiyan so why the **** did they make him say kiaoken ?
- First they made his kamehamhea red, then they made it yellow, FOR ****S SAKE ITS BLUE KAHMEHAMAHA IS BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- He uses dragon fist in ssj4 form when hes suppose to use it in ssj3 what a fail

MOST OF ALL
- superman goes into the sun for energy right?
- GOku takes the enegery from the sun?

Yep that makes perfect sense, how the **** is either getting power if both are using its power???? Okay maybe superman can radiate energy or some **** but goku STEALS enegry from a life force there for meaning superman shouldn't be getting that much power if goku is using the suns enegry because when he takes energy it TAKES IT.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 29, 2013 11:04am | Report
icen i can littely keep saying this all day and you still wont get it.

animation= for the ****z and gigz and does not have any actuall input on who wins aka it does not matter. you keep stating stuff from the animation which has no meaning and you keep disproving your own point's.

side note why did you write @All4Games twice? it seems kind of unneccesary.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » November 29, 2013 11:06am | Report
Why must every post turn into an argument with ICEN? One side likes shoving his (yes, you) opinions down everyone's throats, and I can think of plenty of reasons why. The other is a group of people who seem to love arguing with someone who they know very well that the longer they argue, the more agitated he (yes, YOU) will get.

I don't even dare to thoroughly read all of this ****. The reason I stopped watching DBZ is because I can't stand the "talk for two episodes" **** that the show was famous for. That same reason is why I despise Bleach, aside from Ichigo ALWAYS getting his *** kicked and then winning at the end.

SOMEONE PLEASE REFER BACK TO THE DEATH BATTLE BETWEEN GOKU AND SUPERMAN. I know it's on this thread somewhere... and it's pretty damn accurate.

Hey, you... shut up. Yes, you. No, no! Just shut up.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » November 29, 2013 11:08am | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:
Why must every post turn into an argument with ICEN?

Yes.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 29, 2013 11:10am | Report
Because he does not know how to coherently put his thoughts into an argument, making it frustrating trying to pinpoint what point he's actually trying to make.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 29, 2013 11:25am | Report
its all on video what do you say to your superman again? he seems like a little weak *** when I'm looking at this video don't you say? Come on prove me wrong find a video of superman's power I would love to see it because all this video does is show how much of a weak *** superman is compared to goku

That must suck having the real video right here for you too see how goku makes superman look like a weak ***, Try to talk yourway out of this one superman
This is superman in the video isn't it?

And because the above video showing superman being too weak will make you upset just watch this video to make you forgot about that, this video is troll

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 29, 2013 11:36am | Report
ooooooooooookay let me close this argument in one post because we are going waaaay to far with this.

ICEN you are not the onlyone who wanted Goku to win. he didn't so can we stop the argument.

now i would like to apoligise for writting this
All4Games wrote:

oh how i wish goku would be stronger then suppes. but he isn't.

that is what started this and this is where it ends.

ICEN you can pull worlds post random video's from all over the internet made by people who wanted goku to win so taking like the guy of your last vid none cannon clips from kid tv show's to try and make us believe that that would prove your point, but it will never in no known universe beable to do that because we are not idiot fanboys.

TT stop comparing what you made overly clear your favorite show to DBZ. they share close to nothing. both are great series loved by numerous amount's of fans that love the character's.

if you like one over the other that is fine but if you try to confince us that your favorite is better then buddy you are trying the immpossible.

ICEN the same thing i just said to TT goes for you to.

this is litterly the dumbest thread on this entire section of the site and maybe the dumbest thread on the site i have seen in a very long time.

we are trying to fight opinions of one another about our favorite show's and character's we love. for as far as i know the human race that make's this a pointless effort.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 29, 2013 11:36am | Report
Note: this is a lighthearted post.

Go to 1:22 - Goku wins guys; he's stronger than an ant!

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 29, 2013 11:41am | Report
They are not rants? You must not have watched the video, its not a rant, its THE REAL SUPERMAN EPISODES.

Heres another where his weak *** dies from something that goku would have lived from, @all4games, is this superman dead or am I seeing things??? Let me guess this is a fake superman?

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }