Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » News » Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin! 242 posts - page 21 of 25
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CERBERUSCLH » September 14, 2013 8:06am | Report
Bakasura,because is good at every map,i also like kali
Has anyone Kali Convention 2013 Skin Code?? i really would like it to have

CERBERUSCLH

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MMGamer » September 14, 2013 9:19am | Report
my favorite god is Hades, cause he is so tanky and at the same time so damn powerfull and when i stared playing smite he was in god rotation so my first game was with him and i love him now :D

MMGamer

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MMGamer » September 14, 2013 9:20am | Report
my favorite god is Hades, cause he is so tanky and at the same time so damn powerfull and when i stared playing smite he was in god rotation so my first game was with him and i love him now :D

MMGamer

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by paganpwned » September 14, 2013 12:30pm | Report
i love playing fenrir. i love the norse gods and next god to play is loki.

paganpwned

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thorough » September 14, 2013 3:26pm | Report
Hi Smiters !

My favorite god is Kali because she was the first god that I played and I never left her since this day ^^

She is pretty cool and her skins are awesome.

I love to play with her because she deals lot of damages and when she has low life she can heal herself with this amazing sustain !

And last but not least she has a SPIN TO WIN ! ! !

I just love HER !

GL and HF

See U in game.
I gonna play Kali or... Kali !

Thorough

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheTwinkiGuy » September 14, 2013 4:30pm | Report
My favorite god is Kali and Bastet. They both are very fun to play and very op. I love how when I choose either Bastet or Kali I get responses like why do I play them, they suck, etc.

TheTwinkiGuy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JoathanRF » September 14, 2013 8:05pm | Report
Regarding the discussion ... Todd had a good idea to make this exclusive skin, thus having a competition and more participation in Smite ... And the team Smitefire, as this 10 skins providing hope I can make a skin for me.

Now ...

My god Poseidon is preferred because apart from it being very cool, their skill are very good. For example: + tidal surge whirlpool, whirlpool + release the kraken, not to mention that trident is a marvel of skill. Trident gives you good damage. The char is perfect ... His attacks are by far, magicians, high damage. And last but not least, the designer is beautiful, every part of Poseidon matched perfectly with the character itself was a lightness and harmony of colors in addition to being the god of the oceans.

I'm sorry for errors in English because I'm Brazilian and I'm not fluent, but I'm still a big fan of smite...

JoathanRF

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jaffar97 » September 14, 2013 9:46pm | Report
My favourite god is Odin. He gives out some crazy damage, but he stays tanky. Just wish his mana pool was a bit bigger.

Jaffar97

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JrJackWest » September 14, 2013 10:12pm | Report
My favourite changes, but at the moment, my favourite smite god would have to be Athena. As the favoured daughter of Zeus she is given the position of goddess of wisdom and war, and she can annihilate with her taunt and her ultimate. Her natural tankeness gives the power to stay in team fights, dealing tonnes of damage with her shield wall and the escape is perfect for me because i get myself into a damn lot of tight situations

JrJackWest

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JrJackWest » September 14, 2013 10:12pm | Report
My favourite changes, but at the moment, my favourite smite god would have to be Athena. As the favoured daughter of Zeus she is given the position of goddess of wisdom and war, and she can annihilate with her taunt and her ultimate. Her natural tankeness gives the power to stay in team fights, dealing tonnes of damage with her shield wall and the escape is perfect for me because i get myself into a damn lot of tight situations

JrJackWest

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }