Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 16 25 >>
Forum
Forum » News » Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin! 242 posts - page 1 of 25
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FlashJ » September 5, 2013 5:42pm | Report

Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin!

Some of the SMITEFire crew went to PAX Prime to check out the $20,000 North American Invitational and got the chance to chat a bit with Todd Harris, COO of Hi-Rez. Todd hooked us up with some sweet Convention Kali skins. The only way to get these skins is at conventions but we're going to give 10 of them out to the SMITEFire community!

How To Enter

SMITEFire Community: 4 Kali Skins

1. You have to be a registered member of www.smitefire.com
2. Comment on this thread and tell us who your favorite God is and why.

That's not the only way you can win. More skins are available through these SMITEFire channels:

Twitch: 2 Kali Skins

1. Follow SMTIEFire's Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/smitefire
2. Two draws will happen live on the channel. Make sure you tune in!

[*] 1st Draw: Friday September 13th, 3am-6am EST
[*] 2nd Draw: Monday September 16th, 9pm-12am EST

Facebook: 2 Kali Skins

1. Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SMITEFire/235451356589937
2. Comment on the giveaway post on who your favorite God is and why. We appreciate it if you would share the Giveaway post.

Twitter: 2 Kali Skins

1. Follow our Twitter channel: https://twitter.com/smitefiretv
2. Retweet the contest tweet

Total Prizes: 10 Kali Skins

You get up to 4 chances of winning an exclusive Kali skin. Sign up, Like us, Follow, and Tweet away!

All giveaways end by Thursday, September 19th. Good Luck everyone!

FlashJ
"We've done the impossible... and that makes us mighty" -- MR

FlashJ

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xypherior » September 5, 2013 6:08pm | Report
My favourite god? Ares! He's a damn tank. If the other team don't have beads well it's GG. A combo for all the family. And his shackles easily allow him to chase down enemy gods. Also he shoots fire out of his shield. If that isn't awesome I don't know what is!

Xypherior

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 5, 2013 6:17pm | Report
My favorite god is Neith. She has the utility, damage, and versatility that outclasses all others. She has an escape. She has a root. She has a heal. She has waveclear. She has base number damages. She has map presence. She has a passive that is just enough to sort out good players from average ones. She's overall, just an absolutely devastating god.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BCJazz » September 5, 2013 6:20pm | Report
My favorite god so far has to be Ra, because of the satisfaction of hitting the ultimate and the pushing is pretty powerful

BCJazz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DaimyoValk » September 5, 2013 6:24pm | Report
My favorite is Bakasura. Although I rarely play him; he is overall just fun. I enjoy his jokes, him eating minions is comical, and his skins are some of the most unique ones in the game.

DaimyoValk

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Balisnowman » September 5, 2013 6:29pm | Report
My favorite god is Sobek. Sobek is my favorite God because of his pulls. Me and my friends can always pull off pretty sweet combos because of it.

Balisnowman

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MrEclipse » September 5, 2013 6:34pm | Report
I love Fenrir due to his ability to have a passive of runes that gives extra benefits to his abilites, his 1 has a good stun and damage , his 2 gives him sustain and physical power, his 3 sticks onto enemies like a magnet and his ultimate is really good for chasing down and grabbing enemies towards your team and the cc imunnity. Fenrir is very squishy , and can be played well. Although I dont see him in ranked. He is really funny too, all he sees is sheep dood!
IGN : MrEclipse / MrEclipsez

Server : North America

Most Played Roles : All

Frequently Played Gods : Ra , Xbalanque And Fenrir

CHECK OUT MY TYR BUILD!

MrEclipse

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkitzNinja » September 5, 2013 6:48pm | Report
Neith, in a way she can do anything I want or need her to do. Her 1 and 4 are not only great damage dealers, but they're also stuns and who doesn't love stuns. Then you got her 2 for sustain in lane and her 3 is a great escape and a way to set up your aoe trap.

You can't really go wrong with her and the fact that not only can she carry, she can also support, so having her in lane with another carry isn't such a crazy idea.

SkitzNinja

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by seab664 » September 5, 2013 6:53pm | Report
Ares, because chains and fire = crazy tanky mage

seab664

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DBytez » September 5, 2013 7:09pm | Report
My Favourite god is Anhur. Since i started playing Smite, Anhur has my heart. I love his skills, i feel very comfortable with them. I know how to use them and i think is the best god for me. I'm feel very good when i play with him it's like a dance in the battleground, attacking with his spears, etc. So be careful guys, the slayer of enemies is here and his #n1 fan too.

DBytez

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 16 25 >>
Forum

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }