Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » News » Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin! 242 posts - page 9 of 25
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LokiEU » September 7, 2013 3:56am | Report
My fav. god is loki cuz hes just SOOOO FUN to play and whenever i kill someone i can yell: LOKI'D

LokiEU

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LegendaryHybrid » September 7, 2013 4:41am | Report
My favorite god is Neith, ever since she was released I started getting into ranged carries, and I felt Neith was the easiest to pick up, so I started destroying everyone with different build until I finally found this one build that won me so many games, witch is up here as a guide on Smitefire, I'm also trying to build up enough favor for her golden skin.
42 is the answer to everything.

LegendaryHybrid

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Efreet » September 7, 2013 4:52am | Report
My fav. god is the new one Zhong Kui, is my fav. because with him i play more good than any god what is in the game. I waited long from the day what i saw his picture =3

Efreet

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lettan » September 7, 2013 5:00am | Report
I love smite. I love all gods but my fav god is Agni. Because he have epic laugh and he is pretty powerful. His ult is so powerful too. And he have stun.

Lettan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CamperSniper » September 7, 2013 5:26am | Report
My favourite god is Ra , because if easy and really fun for me to play.

CamperSniper

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Guilen » September 7, 2013 5:28am | Report
Sometime I was searching a god who fit in my role: Have strong skills and help my team as a support all time. Then I encounter with the Chronos, who is my favorite god. With his skills I can do what I want, stop the time to help my team, accelerate the time to kill fast and back in time to regen my Hp/Mana. It is AMAZING how Chronos fit in all possibilities in the right time. If you will be my enemy, you will not have time to think.

Guilen

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by opabatu » September 7, 2013 5:40am | Report
Favourite god would be Ra. He has a great kiting kit plus the most satisfying ult in the game. And the best laugh spam as well. KAKAKAKAKAKAKA

opabatu

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SfjB » September 7, 2013 5:49am | Report
My favorite god(goddess actually) is Aphrodite. why? because I love to play support, love to heal my comrades and her "Love Bird" heal is not only very effective healing, it can also do severe damage to enemies, it is very effective to clear minions. Aphrodite has enough cc to sustain herself and continue to support comrades. On top of that she is smoking hot :P.

SfjB

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HotFoxStrikes » September 7, 2013 5:52am | Report
My favorite god huh..? I would go with Xbalanque. I love his global ult, can secure kills-save allies and he is one of the best ranged physical power carries of the game.

HotFoxStrikes

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Teishukun » September 7, 2013 6:02am | Report
My favorite has definitely got to be Kali. She's the embodiment of the actual form of Devi. Pure destruction. Nothing but in your face death, gore, and maybe some life stealing. I've never been one for defense and there's no point in defending with Kali. Because the other guys are already dead.
Plus that ultimate <3

Teishukun

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }