Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » News » Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin! 242 posts - page 20 of 25
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HDStyyLeZ » September 12, 2013 2:33pm | Report
My favorite god is Loki because I like his style. I like the way he kills other gods because I am very comfortable with him.I also like his Utilities, I like how much damage they do when fully upgraded. I like Loki.

HDStyyLeZ

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shygamer93 » September 12, 2013 5:27pm | Report
My favorite God is Ao Kuang because I love dragons.

shygamer93

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by EvadedBullets » September 13, 2013 1:43am | Report
My favorite god is Loki. I love how a good Loki player ruins the enemy teams morale due to them being horrified of being assasinated. I also like the 3 ability to help push lanes but most of all the one shots late game!

EvadedBullets

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Horvi » September 13, 2013 3:36am | Report
Hun Batz is my favourite. Just because he is fun to play, in arena, in jungle, or even on lane. His ganks are badass with his ult.

Horvi

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by forntonio » September 13, 2013 3:34pm | Report

Kali, Godess of Destruction
This is because she can own without the overpowered crowd control most gods have.

forntonio

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Freizadour » September 13, 2013 8:06pm | Report
MY MOST ADORABLE GOD IS HERCULESSSS
I love him coz he kick *** with his 3
he can do jungle and solo very well,with some defensive item he will be invincible!
his ult is amazing as well,coz you can hit lotsa gods and the ball rolls lol
i think he's the best bruiser coz he has crazy heal,pullin enemies skill,stun,and enormous ult with gigantic nut ball.
beware when u meet XFreeZeRX next time lol

Freizadour

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by spiken98 » September 14, 2013 3:23am | Report
my favorite god at the moment would be loki actually as he's really strong and basically can kill anyone without any effort in lategame he's strong as hell and with just alittle pen he can take down a tank

spiken98

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fearoshima » September 14, 2013 4:37am | Report
My favorite god is Agni, for the reason that I love the mechanics and his ability's. the way he can go aggressive with a push of a button and, have a stun, aggressive passive and extremely good sustain in laning. And because I hated the god the first time I played him. But that god grows on you, and I feel much more connected with Agni compared to any of the other gods :)

Fearoshima

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheeFluffy » September 14, 2013 4:42am | Report
my favorite god is Apollo. Because he can be so fast and does so much damage. His Skills can be so helpfull for the team and for yourself(ultimate). And i think its a very balanced god.

TheeFluffy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iNSaN3z » September 14, 2013 5:42am | Report
ma favorite god is ares cuz its pubstomper and its like plzdontbuybeadsGG

iNSaN3z

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }