Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » News » Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin! 242 posts - page 18 of 25
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SirFury » September 11, 2013 5:14pm | Report
My favourite god is Fenrir. Just because of them looks, dawg :p

I dunno, personally I prefer the inhuman form Gods, as them human versions just are too similar to us boring mortals. Now when we talk about mythological beasts, there's definitely something "godly" about them.
Of course this has nothing to do with gameplay, but meh.

The 1st God I tried, still learning how to play him optimally.

SirFury

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by viater » September 11, 2013 8:20pm | Report
My favorite god is Bacchus because who doesn't like running around with a huge beer belly fat guy and tanking the hell out of people.

viater

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by diegojigo » September 11, 2013 9:33pm | Report
My favorite god is anubis, pretty good cleaning lanes and amazing burst damage with his combo, and i got a tatto of his face on my right arm so... i ****ing love anubis

diegojigo

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by misternexx » September 11, 2013 11:49pm | Report
My favorite god is Tyr because he is a great bruiser...and you can scream "JUSTICE!" as you beat the s**t out of everyone! :)

misternexx

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RushSyke » September 12, 2013 1:20am | Report
Anubis, love having a mage that can aoe and stun. Specially when the stun is a quick cool down. After fully geared he's an epic glass cannon. He may be squishy as heck, but he throws out epic damage.

RushSyke

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by crisstiano » September 12, 2013 1:44am | Report
My favourite god is He Bo because his damage is wicked sick! The cooldown on his 1 is quite short plus his passive makes him a monster. In addition, he has the best skin in the game(He Bro).

crisstiano

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ravedge » September 12, 2013 2:02am | Report
My Fav god is Bakasura, he is a beast from the jungle and I got my first pentakill on him. All around very fun champ and a big threat in team fights :D

Ravedge

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElQwerto » September 12, 2013 6:05am | Report
Thor, because he sodden's trousers.

ElQwerto

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by floverever » September 12, 2013 7:25am | Report
My favorite god is Neith. Because she is very over power adc in this game she have stun and escape skill.

floverever

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 12, 2013 7:55am | Report
reading some of these posts makes me want to use my head as wrecking ball. some are just to stupid to read.

(@bestminion if you read this, yes i will use this if absolutly neccesery)
i see that a lot of new people have joined smitefire. well let me be the first to welcome you and i know we all hope that you stay here and add your opinion to the discussions going on here on smitefire.

*sarcasm stops here.

most of you will know who my favorite god is. if you don't there is a hint to the right of this message.

i do not want this skin. i do not play kali. i doudt that most people who posted here and are level 30 do. there are exeptions and i know that.

my point is i would be taking a skin that i would NEVER use. i think that some one in the grand mix of people who are level 30 and play kali often would put it to better use.

DO NOT GIVE ME THE SKIN UNDER ANY SURCOMESTENCE.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }