Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » News » Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin! 242 posts - page 23 of 25
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shaso114 » September 16, 2013 1:10am | Report
My favourite god is definitely Ymir because not only his he such a fun and effective tank but because his wall allows you to save people while being able to troll your friends and there is nothing more fun than having a nice laugh with your buds.

Shaso114

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RecallBRB » September 16, 2013 12:47pm | Report
Vamana has a very good combo in my opinion, 1 to get close, 2 good harrasment, 3 for push and 4 the ultimate baby spell that can't be stopped. I recommend playing him if you like a Tanky/Brusier god, but I don't recommend for beginners to play him.

RecallBRB

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SirTheDoctor » September 16, 2013 4:33pm | Report
Well my favorite god is Artemis because of the damage!!!

SirTheDoctor

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tormentex » September 16, 2013 6:05pm | Report
xbalanque because of his insane damage and ult stun

Tormentex

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ahrah » September 17, 2013 9:58am | Report
My fave is definitely Anubis.

It's so satisfying to pull of the Mummify-Grasping Hands-Death Gaze combo.

I currently have a lvl 2 Master Rank, and with the right build, he's freakin' unstoppable (sorta) in Arena.

Ahrah

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » September 17, 2013 1:19pm | Report
Guan yu is my favourite. He has insane dmg, a really good heal and rides a horse. He is a menace all game long and a blast to play, and so I have him at god rank 4, my only god above rank 2. Yeah, he's that good.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AnimetionArt » September 17, 2013 1:38pm | Report
My favorite god is hercules all the way. Hes so strong when played well and since I only play casual games he can allow me to carry teams sometimes. His taunts/ jokes are funny and his normal look is great. Only thing I dont like is that his skins are kinda bad. I know he has that baseball skin but I dont like gag/joke skins even funny ones I would prefer he have a badass skin like thors heavy metal.

AnimetionArt

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zantej » September 17, 2013 10:32pm | Report
Hades, because he's so versatile. He makes a decent tank, an even better bruiser, has devastating damage if built magical, and can even mid in a pinch. With fear, silence, slow, penetration boosts, heal, an escape, a nuke, a massive CC ult... he has the original super soldier kit. That and he just looks awesome. Hades FTW.

Zantej

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Killame66 » September 18, 2013 5:45am | Report
Fenrir is probably my favorite god in smite. He's fast, Does a massive ammount damage at times, amazing for securing kills and to top it all off, he looks awesome while doing it. He has the potential to be one of the best smite gods of all time.
~See you on the Battlefield.

Killame66

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VampirYeah » September 18, 2013 6:11am | Report
Thor,can take and deal damage in same time

VampirYeah

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }