Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » News » Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin! 242 posts - page 22 of 25
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AltairJericho » September 15, 2013 3:29am | Report
My favorite god is Cupid, bcz he is mobile, gives tones of dmg and can heal team

AltairJericho

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Darkman309 » September 15, 2013 3:53am | Report
Arachne for her awesome jungle skills.

Darkman309

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by POPIYO » September 15, 2013 5:24am | Report
Мой любимый бог Анхур, очень милая киска и грозный противник обладающий уникальными умениями, не знаю кто его придумал НО СПАСИБО ТЕБЕ!!!!!

POPIYO

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iNSaN3z » September 15, 2013 5:37am | Report
i love apollo cuz have yellow hair

iNSaN3z

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » September 15, 2013 5:45am | Report
I love Sobek the most!
High utility, awesome pull, selfheal, badass looking, awesome skin (Arrrrr!!), egyptian god (fav pantheon).

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sTahon » September 15, 2013 9:12am | Report
My favorite hero is Thor! Why you ask? Because he is a powerhouse when it comes to any 1v1 situation. Being that my play-style is generally that of a ganker or jungler, Thor is my top choice. Not to mention he looks damn good in his Blood Eagle outfit!

sTahon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by jamesdoakes » September 15, 2013 4:15pm | Report
agni. something about the meteors.

jamesdoakes

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by burrardslax » September 15, 2013 6:45pm | Report
My favorite god is Apollo I love his mobility and damage that comes out of his skill shots.
His Ult is really good and makes Apollo a very competitive God. You do not see a ranked game without my bff, APOLLO. ANOTHER PERFORMANCE ALREADY I GUESS THEY JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF ME.
I guess they can't get enough of me-
APOLLO

burrardslax

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tobli » September 15, 2013 9:54pm | Report
My favorite god is Bastet. The mobility from her Q is great for poking or going in hard with a safety net. It's also amusing when you forget that your starting position was in the middle of the enemy team. I also love a good dot that her W provides. Passive and e are less stellar, but you get to release the beasts with R. Overall a very fun god.

Tobli

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by gijoe_from_smite » September 15, 2013 10:05pm | Report
My favorite god is ymir cuz I can just run at people and tank everything while still hurting them.

gijoe_from_smite

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }