Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » News » Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin! 242 posts - page 16 of 25
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kouklitos » September 9, 2013 12:28pm | Report
Cupid, cause he is deadly lovable! :D

Kouklitos

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nevos » September 9, 2013 2:05pm | Report
My favourite god is Kali. I know about Kali a long time ago because I´m interested in the Hindu Religion. The Hindu gods are the moste facenating and best gods. And Kali is one of the "best" of them.

Nevos

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by leperkhaun » September 9, 2013 2:38pm | Report
So im very new to the game and at the moment im trying as many of the gods that i can to see what fits my style.

So far I really like Aphro, Athena, and vulcan. out of them all Id say i perfer aphro when I can get a good partner. In MMOs i normally play tank/heal so filling a support role was natural.

its funny the person above mentioned they like cupid, since so far iv had the most fun supporting that god.

leperkhaun

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pottsi » September 9, 2013 8:25pm | Report
My favorite god is xbalanque because he is really fun to play and has a super good ultimate. And he does tons of damage. Plus his lore is really unique. Not to mention hes a damn jaguar. That's badass.

Pottsi

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Soultaker101 » September 9, 2013 9:05pm | Report
My fav god would be hades.
With the torned cloth on him and the awesome skull staff he look badass and this is only his default skin.

For abilities,his 1 is a great escape mechanism and one of the best skills to either join in a team fight or start a team fight. Furthermore,being a mid laner,hades could float his way over to either left or right lanes to spot any low health gods to finish off. For example: a low health god is retreating from his or her lane and a wild hades just pops in with his 1 to secure the kill.

His 2 must be the second most annoying skill after Athena's taunt. As being not able to use one's skills can be a pain in the arse

His 3 is a really good combo with his 1 to either clear waves or deal heavy amount of damage to enemy gods.

His ultimate is one of the best ult in the game. Using his ult could win a team fight or even save an ally life.
Over all, hades is a very fun god to play as and a excellent mid laner and a duo lane partner with any gods a like.

Soultaker101

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HawkArcher136 » September 9, 2013 9:44pm | Report
My favourite god is Xbalanque. The day my brother told me to buy this god because he looks cool, i was not comfortable with it at first. The first match went decently well and I realised that Xabalanque was an extremely fun god to play with. Not only was he a great god, he was pretty handsome as well compared to the other gods. He is also a good choice if I was playing in an EU server. His 2 and 3 size is huge and it will guarantee a hit. His ultimate is awesome however very avoidable. It blinds the enemy which allows me to position myself before attacking. If they avoid the stun, well it doesn't matter. Xbalanque has got my utmost attention after a few days of playing him. I got his skin but I can't get his voice pack yet since getting gems are, no offense, not worth it. But I will be waiting for his legendary skin. Can't wait for it to come. If it comes the next patch I would be very happy. Thank you!

HawkArcher136

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » September 9, 2013 10:37pm | Report
What I find funny is how Many people just made an account so that they can enter this, and that's probably the only reason that they are going to use the account. Also, on a side note, if I alreadyhave the Kali skin, can I still win and give it away on my own? Am I still eligible to win? Can I give the code to a friend if I win? So the main question here is, can I still win the contest if I already own the skin?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sylverlune » September 9, 2013 11:46pm | Report
My Favorite is Hades, he was my favorite god of all gods in the Greek mythology ever since I knew of his lore.

We share similar personalities as well as knowing the feeling of being overshadowed by your own 2 little brothers.

And besides his the only current tank who's ranged, I like his kit as well pretty helpful for almost any type of match.

Oh and Hirez if you're reading this PLEASE give him a voicepack and golden skin already, you want my MONEY right then get to it!!! XD

Sylverlune

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by canp93 » September 10, 2013 12:11am | Report
Your text to link here...

canp93

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » September 10, 2013 12:12am | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

What I find funny is how Many people just made an account so that they can enter this, and that's probably the only reason that they are going to use the account.

ikr

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }