Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » News » Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin! 242 posts - page 17 of 25
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Protoberance » September 10, 2013 12:52am | Report
Neith. High sustain and good escape skills. The ultimate is great to secure a kill or help out an ally.

Protoberance

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Insolenz » September 10, 2013 6:58am | Report
My favorite god is Arachne. Black widow skin is imho the best skin in the game. Played her since closed beta and still enjoying owning with her. Her ganking potential is awesome, she has the fastest jungle clear, she looks badass. The perfect assasin. Currently rank 10.

Insolenz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by theshitbringer » September 10, 2013 8:41am | Report
My favorite hero is Chronos as he combines the best of both the physical and magical school.He has the mobility and hitting power of a physical while bringing the utility and burst damage of a magical.
+Greatest hero model evahhh!

theshitbringer

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by elsurie » September 10, 2013 9:04am | Report
Favourite God : Chang'e
Delightfully graceful, rocking the heals and accompanied by a rabbit. Feels like she was custom made for me. I just wish she had her own voice for call outs!

elsurie

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sh33pOfDoom » September 10, 2013 10:55am | Report
My favorite God is Bakasura. he can swallow stuff up and the puke them out, just so he can eat more things :) He is crazy single God, and in late game single Tower, damage, can escape, slow, buff himself and hey, who doesn't love feaster bunny?

Sh33pOfDoom

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by potet1983 » September 10, 2013 12:57pm | Report
I love sobek. He is 1 of the best tanks in the game. Sobek can easly interrupt many of the mages in the game and also withstand a lot of damage from both spell power and physical gods.
Sobek has the best escape abilites in both 1,2 and 4 key. He can also be a great poke god.

so this the reason i love sobek. Would also love to see more skins to this god soon.

potet1983

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Th3M4dH4tt3r » September 11, 2013 6:07am | Report
Loki, a fun assassin ^_^

Th3M4dH4tt3r

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IpXarie » September 11, 2013 12:50pm | Report
For things like 3v3 or Domination Hades, because he is a good way to force team fights or gank enemy players with his ult if your team is ready to help you out, and for things like Arena He Bo, because in arena he is pretty much a glass cannon if built right, and if you are not dealing with a Loki, and you are pretty good you are pretty much getting a 75/100 chance to win (MAYBE it all depends)
Youtube channel: http://bit.ly/XZZgy8

IpXarie

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Cmilly » September 11, 2013 2:23pm | Report
My favorite god is AGNI. I've always loved fire and mages and is the perfect mix. Now my favorite part of it is sniping kills over walls from my friends like Dark :D MAGES4LIFE

Cmilly

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Qstrike » September 11, 2013 4:00pm | Report
Chronos; let's go! Nobody can end time itself.

Qstrike

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }