Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » News » Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin! 242 posts - page 8 of 25
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Apollosun » September 6, 2013 6:17pm | Report
My favorite god has to be Isis. I love using her for mid lane and her and I just go together. She is just great as what she does and imo no one lanes better than her.

Apollosun

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DakaraGamer » September 6, 2013 6:17pm | Report
I ******** love Odin . This fabulous bearded Norse god emanates pure masculinity ... add extreme tankiness and a twisted desire to simply soak up all auto attacks and spells , combined with a deadly trap to empower him and cage unsuspecting victims, make Odin one of my favorite gods that I really enjoy playing , and a true inspiration worthy to follow !
If we don't end war, war will end us.

DakaraGamer

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mccoy625 » September 6, 2013 7:57pm | Report
Cupid is my favorite hero because I get to shoot hearts of pure death at people and I am adorable at the same time!

mccoy625

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 6, 2013 8:26pm | Report
My favorite god is Anhur.
He is the first god I liked and the first god I got Legendary skin with.

Has higher base damage then any other god. Has a great escape/initiation.
Great stun that can be combo'd with his ultimate or shifting sands that slows.

Damage output is high on single targets, Anhur is all about bursting down a single target not multiple gods. If you are being attacked you have 3 ways to get out of a situation. Impale the target to stun or push them away, slow the target or jump away from the target.

Anhur can play mid lane, side lane, solo lane and can jungle.

Anhur's 1v1 is pretty good as well.

Overall Anhur can do anything besides tank damage.
The real reason I like Anhur is because his impale skill shot is just simply fun and enjoyable because its a skill shot.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » September 6, 2013 9:50pm | Report
I'll just copy/paste this from my Hel guide:

Hel is one of the most unique gods in the game; she trades off having an ultimate for having two stances and six skills, which have opposite effects in the corresponding stances. When used in the right hands, she can single-handedly ensure victory for her team.

And most importantly, I love her burst and cleanse. If they remove either with her rework, I will be a very sad panda.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by bionbion » September 6, 2013 10:57pm | Report
My favorite god is Hel. Mainly because Hi-Rez seems to forget about her even though she is very strong support for a team. One day when she gets reworked I hope to see a very creative voice pack and some awesome 400 gem skin that she has been waiting for.

bionbion

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tomova » September 7, 2013 12:06am | Report
My favorite god is Thor.

He has escapes, cc and tons of damage :) !

Tomova

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sarvin » September 7, 2013 3:12am | Report
Favorite God would have to be Fenrir. Grabbing opposing gods into towers is always fun with his ultimate. Have been wanting said god when I started playing the game.

Sarvin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by keficar » September 7, 2013 3:32am | Report
my favorite god is kali, because she is fast and i like fast girls:D

keficar

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » September 7, 2013 3:54am | Report
Chang'e because of the courier , low cooldowns and especially her 2 which is like beads + mobile aegis + movement speed buff + mana .

Romanians

Established (17)

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }