Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » News » Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin! 242 posts - page 7 of 25
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Starliight » September 6, 2013 11:54am | Report
My favourite is Hades! Because he looks fantastic and is very powerful! Great DMG, great ULT and great defense

Starliight

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by redsinr » September 6, 2013 1:25pm | Report
ao kaung.

1 stun 2 self speed buff 3 AOE D.O.T. 4 hits like a truck from far away

whats not to love?

redsinr

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » September 6, 2013 1:28pm | Report
I've been around since Appollo came out, I've played nearly all the gods but I have to say Tyr, he fits me personally, he was my favorite god even before I played Smite, plus he is defensive and offensive, just how I like to play.

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » September 6, 2013 1:42pm | Report
I'd have to say overall my favorite god is Ra!

Reason being, his kit is just amazing as can play any role while still doing TONS OF DAMAGE! His playstyle and the amount of skill you need to be to master Ra is pretty high that's what I like about him. In order to get early game kills you gotta harass and make sure you aim your damn Celestial Beam currectly. But, if you fall behind early game you can easily get some farm with your ult and if your not fed and just normal in the stages in the game YOU STILL PLAY A HUGE PART IN TEAM FIGHTS!

And well hitting and getting a kill with Searing Pain just feels damn well good. ;D

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by jpelrick2000 » September 6, 2013 1:48pm | Report
I think my favorite god would have to be apollo. I love apollo's abilitys especially his ultimate. It is so satisfying flying accross the map on your chariot and landing on someone who has low health

jpelrick2000

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by raven1694 » September 6, 2013 2:47pm | Report
My favorite god is Ne Zha. He is just Godly.(srry had to) Is ring toss grants him MS and debuffs the enemies hit, also if there are two gods chasing you, you can throw it and have it bounce between therefor stacking MS if it doent do enough damage to turn and lowering their protection so if it does a lot you can turn on them. His burning speed is just an amazing AS steroid. His sash is one of the best distance closer in the game, stun on hit and a bit of aoe plus long range. And his ult, besides being the most amazing looking skill and the most fun skill in the game, it devestates enemies if you have the right items. Overall he is just great.

raven1694

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NyxNocturna » September 6, 2013 5:34pm | Report
I am brand new to Smite so I can't really say I have favorites as of yet. I can say that I like Aphrodite, Neith, and Chang'e so far. Idk how to play Kali yet but the red skin looks cool.

NyxNocturna

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by prequelaz » September 6, 2013 5:53pm | Report
My favorite god is Isis because she is extremely mobile, and her stun + silence work so well in shutting enemies down, combine all that with a well placed game changing ult, what's not to love!

prequelaz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by loopyman » September 6, 2013 5:59pm | Report
my favorites gona have to be aphrodite love the sustain, support and damage capablities

loopyman

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dwurst » September 6, 2013 6:15pm | Report
My favorite god is by far Cupid, because "SHOT THROUGH THE HEART AND I"M TO BLAME!".

Dwurst

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }