Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » News » Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin! 242 posts - page 15 of 25
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SLeePYG72786 » September 8, 2013 4:14pm | Report
My favorite god is Anhur because his kit is very versatile, has great single target damage output, and requires careful precision and positioning to land a stun. Not to mention "You are fabulous!".

SLeePYG72786

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SacerdoteShadow » September 8, 2013 4:26pm | Report
My favourite god is Bakasura. He is a godamn demon.ok that wanst enouth, Deal with it!!!! just kiddind! he has a jump (escape and initiation) a heal and if i pop my 3 i destroy tanks and my ult is the penta dealer he is one of the best gods in smite! he is just like that!!!!!!

SacerdoteShadow

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by titaniumtriggerfish » September 8, 2013 4:42pm | Report
My favorite god is Ymir because he eats damage for breakfast. and freezes gods for fun.

titaniumtriggerfish

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MayorOfCanTown » September 8, 2013 4:57pm | Report
My favorite god is Agni because of his sheer versatility and wave clear, the fact that he's a mage with incredibly good wave clear AND an escape is enough in itself but I haven't found anything more satisfying than outplaying an enemy mid with Agni. His kit just feels so versatile and I always feel so comfortable playing him. I'm currently a rank 5 Agni and I think he'll be my first rank 10 god.

MayorOfCanTown

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by hopped » September 8, 2013 6:23pm | Report
My favorite god is actually Kali. Her ability to be a jungler yet have a strong AoE presence in team fights due to her ult, which ALSO gives her some strong defense, makes her a top pick for me. I also love how if itemized correctly she is one of the fastest and most mobile gods.

hopped

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by o1-Iceman » September 9, 2013 12:40am | Report
Vulcan, cos hes my little aimbot for free kills<3 How can you not like him?!

o1-Iceman

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by imWolfy » September 9, 2013 2:40am | Report
fenrir because he is a ****ing gigantic wolf and rapes in jungle. AND HE IS UNCHAINABLE

imWolfy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DerpiestDerp » September 9, 2013 2:58am | Report
My favorite god gotta be Loki, im not that good at it, but 1 shotting enemies just feels so good, and also the Vanish skill is very effective at escaping, i can also level very fast cause of the 'decoy' skill.

DerpiestDerp

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » September 9, 2013 3:56am | Report
I have a question though, who is smitefire crew? You need to introduce them to us

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by the kalloos » September 9, 2013 8:13am | Report
Though my most played god is Anhur my personal favourite is Apollo. This is because Apollo is such a troll god from his apearance all the way to his taunts and jokes (mine and my sisters favourite joke being 'is that a lyre in my pocket or am I just well...oh right...nevermind.....that IS my lyre). Not to mention he's a god of music I mean come on the gods hirez comes up with like a god of wine and love and now music. When Apollo came out I instantly fell in love with him mostly for his amazing abilities like his 3 where he does a powerslide and his ult where he rides a chariot and lands on your head. Overall Apollo is an epic god and only a fool would deny it.

P.S give a post if you to sing along to Apollo's ult

the kalloos

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }