Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » News » Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin! 242 posts - page 14 of 25
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DragonAngel » September 8, 2013 10:42am | Report
My favorite god is Ymir. Mostly because i can support my team with the freeze and i can use my ultimate to deal lots of damage.
Freeze just like ymir.

DragonAngel

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by blakester225 » September 8, 2013 11:11am | Report
My favorite god is Chang'e because of her passive and amazing solo lane capability and her tons of damage how much she can help heal the ream and give off buffs

blakester225

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by XPBrowser » September 8, 2013 11:37am | Report
Apollo, because he was the first god I bought with my favor. And at that time my hairstyle was exactly the same as Apollo's. The first couple of games I played, I was failing terrible having 1:10 KDR and constantly making my lane partner rage. And right now he's my most played god at rank 3. So for me he started as a terrible god, that I wanted to sell and get my favor back, but after getting to learn his somewhat eccentric moveset he became my number one.

XPBrowser

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dreikard » September 8, 2013 11:37am | Report
My favourite God is Poseidon because i love the "Reeeleeease The Krakeeeennn" !!!

Dreikard

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by zorkandh » September 8, 2013 11:45am | Report
My Favorite god is hercules because he has great heals, great mobility and awsome dmg (if in the jungle). The plays you can make is often great for your team. And thats why hurc is my fav
Winning is Fun and Fun is playing.

zorkandh

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Day34 » September 8, 2013 11:53am | Report
My favorite god is He Bo, he can nuke so hard and still have some escape ability that make him really fun to play with !

Day34

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by killerskulldog » September 8, 2013 12:29pm | Report
My favorite god is fenrir, because you can do insane damage and be really uped on defense if you build right. Please he's really good at chasing

killerskulldog

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by crawlern » September 8, 2013 1:13pm | Report
My favorite god is Bastet, tested her out when I first played smite and loved her eversince, sure she isn't the best carry there is but I love the way you can just jump in do the bleed and pop your ulti, jump back and laugh while your cats are killing things for you

crawlern

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KingOfOptics » September 8, 2013 2:49pm | Report
My favorite god since I began playing smite would have to be Neith. She was extraordinarily noob-friendly to me as I was learning. And once you master her she is a prominent and menacing threat. Plus she was my first mastery and god rank one :D. And only Neith players will know how satisfying it is to completely and utterly melt a squishy with a barrage of basic attacks that crit for 600 damage each.
MOBA QQ too strong

KingOfOptics

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xlAddictlx » September 8, 2013 2:53pm | Report
My Favorite God is Thor because i always like the way he looks and reminds me a bit of myself. Not to mention i love Thor in Marvel Comics.

xlAddictlx

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }