Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 16 25 >>
Forum
Forum » News » Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin! 242 posts - page 2 of 25
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tayzergun » September 5, 2013 7:27pm | Report
Fav god? Without a doubt it's Freya! She was the first god i bought and loved her every since then. She got me so invested into the game. She is so good!!!!!!!!

Tayzergun

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ohboyuh » September 5, 2013 7:32pm | Report
My favorite god is He Bo, because he can annihilate almost anyone in joust 1vs1 which is one of my preferred game modes. Other than his ability to completely crush other gods, he has an awesome sounding ult "Ooooooouh!" One time I was lucky enough to get He Bo as my pick in assault and got a penta kill with his ultimate ability (my first penta ever)!

Ohboyuh

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ZangsLegacy » September 5, 2013 7:37pm | Report
Favorite god WAS old sun wukong while majority of the players hated his model more then anything i loved it and ill miss it ;( sun wukong was different a comedic relief character that was good and fun to play ill never forget you super monkey :(
IGN: EvilZangs Clan: Wrath Gaming

ZangsLegacy

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » September 5, 2013 8:44pm | Report
My favorite god is Neith

Love at first Sight :

When I first played smite, i wanted to try someone with a bow so i tried artemis and Neith. I was very happy seeing her powerful skills and i could easily killed that Ra bot. I was sad that she was not free. Fortunately, about 3 days after that, i bought gems and quickly bought her and quickly mastering her.

Skills :

First of all, she got many unique skills and many CC as a carry.
Unfortunately, I missed her Broken Weave old passive. I wished it still work as a ward. But, even if so, i still like it as a "trap". I mean, no people is brave enough to get near the weave when i could am in range.
Spirit Arrow is also great. The root it gives makes me able to easily heat people with basic attacks. It could be a great zoning tool especially when used with Broken Weave
Unravel is one of the most sustaining skill from all carries. It is so hard to dodge it and the damage it deals is not bad and pretty hurt. At late game, if I used it on top of broken weaves i get like 1/3 of my health
Backflip is the most easiest leap. Although it cannot pass walls, it is great enough to easily dodge a gank. The Broken Weave it made is great. Additionally the damage it deals is pretty good to actually finish an enemy.
Lastly, World Weaver is one of the best finishing skills. You only need time to have vision on people and i'm thrilled.

Appearance :

To many people (especially guys) she is very sexy and beautiful but i don't really care. She is pretty with her laugh and her bow seems good. I was sad when they changed it but was happy when it came back to normal. Her last dance music when she won is good and it makes me happy. I'm sad when she cried if I lost

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by scottm20 » September 5, 2013 8:57pm | Report
im with smite fires twitch streamer Acidious Vulcan is the best because he is great with arena/joust/side lanes/mid lane/jungle. and I get low fps so hes great with that as well. hes next to kail in greatness :).

scottm20

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sessholo » September 5, 2013 9:02pm | Report
My favourite god is Agni 'coz of fire :D

sessholo

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mandydeth » September 5, 2013 9:05pm | Report
Gonna have to say Athena because of her amazing voice acting, as well as her global ult and taunt. Lacking in the damage department, but everything a true tank should be.

Mandydeth

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BewiggedGalaxy » September 5, 2013 9:27pm | Report
my favorite god is hades because of the abilities he has

BewiggedGalaxy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BewiggedGalaxy » September 5, 2013 9:28pm | Report
my favorite god is hades because of the abilities he has

BewiggedGalaxy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hekau718 » September 5, 2013 9:44pm | Report
My favorite god is Bakasura for many reasons. He has an amazing twisted lore, he is one of the most unique looking gods, with amazing skins.
Ingame he is an awesome jungler, and if you play him right, owns the jungle. Anyone has to think twice before pushing his lane, Baka's damage is relentless, and his ultimate one of the coolest ones.
His fairly unique playstyle with Eat Minions is utterly enjoyable.

Hekau718

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 16 25 >>
Forum

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }